Is this going to far? Let me know what you think.

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

*_*

Poll ended at Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:00 pm

^_^
48%
~_~
52%

Total votes : 83

Re: Is this going to far? Let me know what you think.

Postby Baz » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:42 am

If it made you feel uncomfortable, then doing that was the right thing to do.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Birichino » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:55 am

Ehhh, I lean away from pedophilia. Whatever humiliation or vore mutations you like are fine, though, don't worry about that.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Circle0Trick » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:05 am

I’m sure you’ll find your answer :)
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:17 am

So, as Circle indicated, I think we kind of have to sort of separate a couple things here:

1) "Is it going too far Ethically?" At the end of the day, we're drawing sentient fictional characters eating other sentient fictional characters and, in more than half of our art ball-park, killing them in the process. So, I think the ship of "have we gone too far ethically" sailed as far as the art is considered. In so far as things drawn without use of a real world model to set up the scene, they're fictional depictions of fictional characters. Nobody is actually physically getting digested in someone's hair now or ever. So the ethical culpability is basically unchanged. From the moment we draw Kaa chowing down on Mowgli, we're pretty much in the same territory. It's all pure fiction, so in the end it's all only as ethical as any fictional representation of something awful happening.

2) What about legality? I think the jury's out on that one and going to stay out until "Derived Works" gets a legal overhaul in the states. At present, so long as nothing graphically sexualized is occurring, it's 'probably' legal, though I tend to personally avoid anything that young in part for that reason (And in part because it holds no interest for me.).

3) "Is it maybe too offensive?" I don't know man. I used to commission people to draw my character's corpse getting violated, so I'm not a great gauge on what is "too Offensive." What I'll say here is, "if it makes you truly uncomfortable," then it has offended the wrong person. It will 99.9% be likely to offend someone here. Guaranteed. Nope, no holding this one back. Someone will DEFINITELY not like the piece you described and probably comment to that effect. Not getting out of that one, and I think you already knew that going in. Will it offend too many people? Ehhhhhhh... I'd say if you keep it non-sexualized, no. Probably not on this site based on my observations, but I could be wrong.

4) "Am I jumping the shark?" Yes, yes you are, Taito. *laughs* This is absolutely jumping the shark.
That said? You're kind of a habitual shark jumper. This isn't your first, Fonz, and it won't be your last.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Willing_prey94 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:48 pm

I say go ahead. If you really thought it's wrong, you wouldn't be having second thoughts
Willing_prey94
Been posting for a bit

Postby jonathan123 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:05 pm

Maybe only make it available to those who ask to see it? I dunno.
GEtting a wii U!! tell me your FC for it if you got one!
jonathan123
Heavy user

Postby Seanpat » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:35 pm

I'm really hoping you do this tbh... you shouldn't let a vote scare you out of doing something, especially since you know its not against any rules
Seanpat
New to the forum

Postby taito » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:53 pm

jonathan123, You make a good point sir. Well to be honest last night as the poll was going I started redrawing it. When I got up this morning I thought to myself...no I'm not gonna post it....maybe I'll do as you suggest and only share it with people who ask me to. IF I do release it...I can already see my brain working on a follow up sketch. ~_~..maybe even another poll...
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Natolin » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:58 pm

taito wrote:jonathan123, You make a good point sir. Well to be honest last night as the poll was going I started redrawing it. When I got up this morning I thought to myself...no I'm not gonna post it....maybe I'll do as you suggest and only share it with people who ask me to. IF I do release it...I can already see my brain working on a follow up sketch. ~_~..maybe even another poll...

Nooooo! I really wanna see it ;-; I really hope the vote turns positive or that you decide to do it anyway. The innocence of a child blended with the cruelty of vore is something that’s so rarely done :c
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taito » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:07 pm

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=56507

New Poll.....I tried to not upload this....~_~
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:44 pm

My opinion is irrelevant...

However, I believe that you had an idea, and should at least see it through...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Previous

Return to Interactive story