Is this going to far? Let me know what you think.

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

*_*

Poll ended at Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:00 pm

^_^
48%
~_~
52%

Total votes : 83

Is this going to far? Let me know what you think.

Postby taito » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:00 pm

~_~
Last edited by taito on Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Re: Is this going to far? Let me know what you think.

Postby Circle0Trick » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:11 pm

Was it harmful or illegal?

What made you want to destroy it?

What made you second guess destroying it?
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby SinLion » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:26 pm

Aaah I feel like so many people would argue otherwise, but I would say that is very likely going too far. If it made you uncomfortable to the point that you just, destroyed the piece, and you have doubts on whether or not you should draw it, then you shouldn't put yourself through redrawing it.
Last edited by SinLion on Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SinLion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nikkidafox » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:30 pm

It's kind of a gray area. But if something makes you that uncomfortable to draw, there is no reason you really need to put yourself through that.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:54 pm

i think it may be going into the iffy territory to bad one just be careful it hurts to hear you ripped it up
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taito » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:38 pm

Circle0Trick wrote:Was it harmful or illegal?

I just felt like...maybe this is pushing the limit...part of me thought rationally and said...well we see animals eat humans and they aren't contained by age/innocence...but it's just scary...and part of me thinks that if that happened....whether Charista ended up in the girls hair or shrunk and put in her belly...that it would be over for her..~_~ A death that humiliating would most likely lean towards permavore.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Artemis » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:32 pm

If by too far you mean morally or ethically wrong, ask yourself who the drawing hurt and how. If your answer is "No one" or "it caused trivial harm such as offending someone's sensibilities", then you have no reason to feel guilt.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MaxTwenty » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:49 pm

Seems like more of a cutesy one panel gag idea in isolation. Leaning super into it as a fetish thing might make it icky.
Last edited by MaxTwenty on Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:51 pm

I know you make topics like these mainly to aid in getting off on discussion of your characters getting permanently eaten and stuff, but just for the sake of answering, no, it's not going too far because no one involved is real. Make what you want and tag it how you want, people that dont enjoy that stuff don't have to look at it. If people don't like it enough to go "oh, this should not be created," then they probably need to find a new fetish because that's the reasoning used to try to censor vore in general nine times out of ten
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby taito » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:56 pm

Reaverbot wrote:I know you make topics like these mainly to aid in getting off on discussion of your characters getting permanently eaten and stuff, but just for the sake of answering, no, it's not going too far because no one involved is real. Make what you want and tag it how you want, people that dont enjoy that stuff don't have to look at it. If people don't like it enough to go "oh, this should not be created," then they probably need to find a new fetish because that's the reasoning used to try to censor vore in general nine times out of ten

You make some good points...and you're kinda right...If you ask one part of my brain it says...yup...let's put her the most humiliation possible...the other side says...no...that's not necessary. I'm a bit divided.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Eka » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:12 pm

I'm not sure if you are being serious here or actually are trying to be rational or what not, but I really don't think this is should be put up to a vote. Do whatever you are comfortable with. Also, fantasy character isn't alive. They don't really have an age.
Eka
Administrator

Postby taito » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:19 pm

Eka wrote:I'm not sure if you are being serious here or actually are trying to be rational or what not, but I really don't think this is should be put up to a vote. Do whatever you are comfortable with. Also, fantasy character isn't alive. They don't really have an age.

Thank you for your opinion dear....I am trying to be serious even if my motives are a little skewed. ~_~
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby tyrion13 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:28 pm

I mean, at the end of the day it's all fantasy with no real people being harmed. so yes what eka said, important thing is what you feel comfortable with.
tyrion13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Natolin » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:49 pm

I personally think its a fine and fun idea, it doesnt really break any rules and is a relatively untapped market. You shouldn't feel ashamed of it or anything really, you're good imo <3
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taito » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:38 pm

Wow the feedback has been great everyone. I'm going to go to bed and when I get up, depending on the poll...we'll see what happens....super scared for Charista though. I can't imagine how humiliating it would be to get caught by something that seemingly powerless. ~_~ Maybe she won't have to deal with it. Ok....I'll update in the morning.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby tyrion13 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:54 pm

taito wrote:Wow the feedback has been great everyone. I'm going to go to bed and when I get up, depending on the poll...we'll see what happens....super scared for Charista though. I can't imagine how humiliating it would be to get caught by something that seemingly powerless. ~_~ Maybe she won't have to deal with it. Ok....I'll update in the morning.

heh, honestly thats one of the things i love most about that kind of scenario XD
tyrion13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Circle0Trick » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:45 pm

taito wrote:
Spoiler: show
Circle0Trick wrote:Was it harmful or illegal?

I just felt like...maybe this is pushing the limit...part of me thought rationally and said...well we see animals eat humans and they aren't contained by age/innocence...but it's just scary...and part of me thinks that if that happened....whether Charista ended up in the girls hair or shrunk and put in her belly...that it would be over for her..~_~ A death that humiliating would most likely lean towards permavore.

Not really sure how to answer that one. you're talking like the individuals are real. Most things we do here are way too far if we think of the individuals as real.
I was thinking more in the sense of "does that work itself harm an actual person, is the work itself illegal.

If your thoughts are 'I don't like this in my story," then I guess the deciding question is what the purpose of your work is.
Where does your fictional world lie on the sliding scale of "events I want" and "events that would reasonably happen," for example.

that said, please don't forget that you are a real person, and infinitely more important than your work. consider how what you do affects you when you make decisions.
I often tell people "you have every right to feel the way you do," and that right is there no matter the situation. Just because something has a greater effect on you than it does on me does not mean you're in the wrong. That's just part of being you.

If your work does something to you, even if others are completely unaffected, decide whether or not you want that something to happen. That power lies with you alone.

taito wrote:.super scared for Charista though. I can't imagine how humiliating it would be to get caught by something that seemingly powerless. ~_~ Maybe she won't have to deal with it.
[/quote]
Almost unrelated, but In case you're curious and go with what you wrote, I've gathered that feelings of powerlessness are some of the most significant emotional difficulties humans can experience, so it'll generally make people rather angry and/or resentful. Who or what its directed at depends on the way the "powerless" person thinks. feeling humiliated can be a huge setback, but the ability to accept such things and move past their influence can be a greatly empowering thing. no idea how relevant that is for your plot, though.
Last edited by Circle0Trick on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:56 am

There's nothing wrong with questioning your character. If you felt like throwing it out was the right thing it probably was.
Jayezox
---

Postby Devourerita » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:50 am

Honestly, it looks like you were very uncomfortable with this drawing, and you don't really seem to be sure about that drawing and scenario.

Since it makes you feel very uncomfortable, you shouldn't make it again only because someone tells you "don't worry about that, it's fine, just make it again".
Just forget about this scenario, trow the remains of the drawing in the garbage, and draw something you really like, something that makes you actually happy and proud. You'll forget about this ordeal in no time
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby taito » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:40 am

You all make some good points. Circle0Trick, you've given me a lot to think about. Since the poll is even I will ponder on this some more. I was actually quite excited when I made the first pic....scenes depicting extreme humiliation are just so captivating because I can almost relate to those feelings of inadequacy felt by the prey. But at the same time part of me is still in resistance to depicting a character so young in a picture that is considered a fetish piece. I must ponder some more...and I will get back to everyone. Thanks for your feedback.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Next

Return to Interactive story