Ran's Adventure RPG

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: Ran's Adventure RPG

Postby Sergit » Thu May 10, 2018 5:56 pm

"Tsk tsk. Implying I'd take it off on my own. Don't you trust your sister's word? ...So, you like bunnygirls, now? Hmm, interesting!" :3c

Something on these lines, to further tease him, but agree to these terms, perhaps provoking him into raising them.
"Though, hmm... having to wear a bunny costume doesn't really feel punishment enough. Do you not dare to go higher, Ren? Already prepared to lose, I see~?"

Next, let's ask where we will be fighting. In here, out of the house? Perhaps in a place suited for training montages?
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rantroper » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:34 pm

About Ran:
Spoiler: show
Ran is a 5'2" imp; her black horns, small wings, and spaded tail setting herself apart from your typical elf. She has a very thin body and almost no chest to speak of. She has bright yellow, snake-like eyes and pinkish-red hair that matches her wings and tail.
EXP: 0/100
MP: 0/10
Stats:
Strength: 8 (-1)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 8 (-1)
Intelligence: 11 (0)
Wisdom: 11 (0)
Charisma: 14 (+2)
Abilities:
Hypnotic eyes (minor): 2MP to cast, 1MP to sustain. Temporarily compel an opponent (-2 to rolls for casting and sustaining)
Illusionary disguise: 1MP to cast, negligible MP cost to sustain. Overlay an image of another person over yourself.
Magical flight: Fly if MP is not empty. Negligible MP usage.
Drain Life: Restore MP and lower stats of target via touch.
Vore: Tail vore, oral vore, unbirth, and anal vore are possible for Ran.
Magic digestion: If digested prey has magic or has high enough stats, give Ran one temporary stat point in the prey's highest stat (multiple stats have to be within 10% of the highest stat to transfer) and restore MP.
Corrupt: 2mp each roll. Ran can permanently transform the target into a demon on touch if five consecutive rolls succeed. If combined with vore, Ran has advantage on her rolls. Unconscious targets have disadvantage on their resisting rolls and willing targets (charmed or otherwise) require no rolls, though MP is still spent.
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Unbirth +1
Spellcraft +1
Inventory:
Micros x6

"Oh~? If you wanted to see me in a bunnygirl outfit, you could've just asked, naughty brother~ I'd be happy to dance for you~" Ran says teasingly.

"Y-y-you know why!" Ren responds, getting flustered again.

Ran giggled at Ren's reaction. A while ago, as a prank, she had put Ren into a modified bunnygirl outfit while he was asleep. It was modified to allow a form-fitting bulge between his legs, but more importantly, it was also modified with magic so he couldn't take it off. Ran didn't remember how long Ren remained stuck--probably two or four days--but it was really amusing~ "Yeah, yeah. Though now that you've reminded me of that bunnygirl outfit~..."

Ren groaned.

"...I think I want to see it on you again~ If you lose, not only do you go with me, but for... let's say two days, you'll be the one dressed like a bunnygirl~ Maybe the person who's in the outfit should act like the winner's possession too~"

"Nooooo way!" Ren said adamantly, "Wearing that outfit may not be much for you, but I know that you're going to parade me around if you get me to wear it! I just want to keep the stakes low on both sides, so if you think it's fair to wear it for five or three days, then fine. No pet stuff, no spells."

Does Ran accept?
Suggestions: Yes. No, and suggest something different. No, and call the bet off. No, and call both the bet and the fight off.

Sergit is chosen by default
Next post
Last edited by Rantroper on Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sergit » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:14 pm

Let's tease him a bit more, but ultimately agree to his terms.

"Fiine, fiine, let's do it your way. Good, you're already acknowledging I will be the winner, so you don't dare raising the stakes~" :3c
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rantroper » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:17 pm

About Ran:
Ran is a 5'2" imp; her black horns, small wings, and spaded tail setting herself apart from your typical elf. She has a very thin body and almost no chest to speak of. She has bright yellow, snake-like eyes and pinkish-red hair that matches her wings and tail.
Stats:
Abilities:
Hypnotic eyes (minor): 2MP to cast, 1MP to sustain. Temporarily compel an opponent (-2 to rolls for casting and sustaining)
Illusionary disguise: 1MP to cast, negligible MP cost to sustain. Overlay an image of another person over yourself.
Magic digestion: If digested prey has magic or has high enough stats, give Ran one temporary stat point in the prey's highest stat (multiple stats have to be within 10% of the highest stat to transfer) and restore MP.
Corrupt: 2mp each roll. Ran can permanently transform the target into a demon on touch if five consecutive rolls succeed. If combined with vore, Ran has advantage on her rolls. Unconscious targets have disadvantage on their resisting rolls and willing targets (charmed or otherwise) require no rolls, though MP is still spent.
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Unbirth +1
Spellcraft +1
Inventory:
-empty-

"Fine, fiiine. If I win, you join Velys and I. If I lose, I'll wear a bunnysuit for three days straight." Ran said before grinning smugly. "It's good that you're already acknowledging that I'll be the winner~ Keeping the stakes low is a smart decision~"

"Yeah, well, I've been learning directly from mom, so I might surprise you." Ren said, showing a bit of self-confidence.

"Yeah, I'm sure you've built up a lot of stamina~" Ran teased, crushing Ren's confidence.

Ren tried hiding his blush behind his hand. "J-just get cleaned up and head to the usual place." he said before leaving the library.

Ran giggled and spent a little bit of time cleaning up the last bits of eggshell before putting her shorts back on and heading outside the back on the manor, leaving her bag of micros in the library. Before Sterares had "acquired" the place, it was probably meant for people to meet and converse, but now, it was Ran and Ren's training ground, the place littered with evidence of powerful spells used from when Sterares demonstrated magic to them. Ren was already sitting at his starting position, standing up when he sees his sister arrive and move towards hers. "Usual rules?" he asked.

"Yep." Ran replied. The way they had always fought, there were three victory conditions: knockout/surrender, envelopment (using vore skills to encase them, though not necessarily swallowing them all the way), and climax (make the other either too turned-on to fight or make them orgasm, whichever comes first). There weren't any other significant rules other than "don't try to kill each other," so dirty play was allowed and encouraged in a way. This was survival training and demons like them don't need honor weighing them down.

Both siblings took a ready stance.

What is Ran's battle strategy?
Suggestions: Fight Ren physically for a knockout or surrender. Weaken Ren in some way before enveloping him in one of your vore-capable holes. Tease Ren relentlessly until he has to masturbate and/or cum.
(Don't forget to elaborate if you want something specific to be done)

Jogoon has been chose by the wheel.
Next post
Last edited by Rantroper on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sergit » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:31 pm

Let's have a taste of his general ability before we commit much. We ARE agile (Agile movement) , so we dodge and defend, moving around and tiring him. As soon as he misses an attack at us or we see an opening, Ran is to try and pounce on him and hug him while using Life Drain~

If he also avoids close combat, let's use some magic on him. If we don't hve any useful spells to use in this situation, just teasing seduction from a safe distance!
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jogoon » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:35 pm

We should first try to approach him physically, make him think we are going to try to over power him. Then, when he's not expecting it, use our Hypno eyes to remove or weaken his will to resist us. And finally, with his will weakened, finish him by enveloping him with our tail.
Jogoon
New to the forum

Postby Rantroper » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:26 pm

(I've decided to hide the dice rolls to make things feel more natural)
About Ran:
Stats:
Abilities:
Skills:
Tail usage +2
Seduction +2
Agile movement +2
Stealth +2
Struggling +2
Unbirth +1
Spellcraft +1
Inventory:

Ran sprinted straight towards Ren. Knowing her brother, he didn't want her to get in close range since he knew she was more athletic than him. So when she saw Ren's hand point towards her, she already knew to slide underneath the fire spell launched at her. After the fire flew past her harmlessly, she closed the difference and leaped at Ren, tackling him to the ground. Once he was pinned, Ran brought her face close to his and started using her hypnotic gaze at him. ...Too bad she was already out of MP thanks to turning Velys into a demon. There was a brief, awkward pause before Ren figured out what his sister was trying to do and launched his own hypnotic gaze at her.

The next thing she knew, Ran was surrounded by walls of flesh squeezing her tightly. It wasn't wet, so she quickly surmised that she was inside Ren's tail. Fortunately for her, she could feel that her legs were still outside, so she made one last desperate struggle. However, that struggle was in vain. She was already too deep inside to get herself out and Ren's tail tip slid up her legs, closing over her feet. After a few seconds of holding her inside, the tip opened again and Ran was pushed out of Ren's tail, dumping her on the ground. "I-I guess I won" Ren said with a nervous giggle. Ran pouted. "If I didn't forget to refuel after making Velys, you would be in my belly right now" she said with a bitter tone. "Y-Yeah" Ren said, not wanting to make his sister too mad about losing the match. The two sat there awkwardly for a bit before Ren stood up. "Well, I guess I'm going to head back inside since it's getting pretty late" he said before turning back to the manor and making his way inside.

What does Ran do now?
Suggestions: Head to bed. Go check up on Sterares and Velys. Give Ren some revenge-teasing/bullying.

Sergit has been chosen by the wheel
Last edited by Rantroper on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Postby sportscarfan18 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Give revenge teasing!
sportscarfan18
New to the forum

Postby Sergit » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:05 am

> Acknowledge Ren's success, appear positively impressed! And, agree to wear that costume he wanted us to wear~ Lastly beg to him to come with us exploring, even though we lost.

He did just win, after all. Let's show good sportsmanship. I have the feeling he was intending to join us as well, anyways.
Sergit
Somewhat familiar

Postby Michele » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:35 pm

Let's compliment him. Given his skill, he would make for a great ally, actually, so let's ask him and offer him a deal.

Then let's go to check on they, then go to bed.
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Interactive story