University Vore - f/any interactive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

How big did you percieve Evelyn to be?

Really short (under five foot)
15%
Short (five foot or so)
10%
Short side of average (five foot four)
11%
Average (Five foot six)
21%
Tall side of average (five foot eight)
10%
Tall (five foot ten)
6%
Really tall (six foot one)
28%

Total votes : 218

Re: University Vore - f/any interactive

Postby Winny » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Humm, I don't think it is lack of decency Throku. I think the lack of responses is because how updates are handled with the site, and where talent goes off to. Like myself the interactive you started Didn't have an update since late 2012 so for people that read more then write (Like myself.) I didn't even know this entire viasco happened. While it might be to late to comment on anything large projects such as this generally have time spans of half years for any real solid updates, and generaly around that much time for people to once again find themselves looking at it.

I can't really say for other people per say But I didn't even know you really updated or asked a question till it was to late. While it is sad whenever a big player removes access to their work no one can really stop it.
All I can say is thank you for all you did, and I hope you continue doing what you love. :)
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Throku » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:37 am

Ok, even though no one bothered answering my question, and hence didn't give me a good reason, I'm going to give this another try.
Public this time as Yet suggested.
I avoided public because I didn't want the story and its contents to show up on Google-searches and the like. Plus, that I thought it obvious that the letter next to the chapter author's name was for giving feedback, something that every reader could easily do if they were registered. Alas, that function was perhaps not as obvious as I had thought.

Anyway both this thread's initial post and the story info is changed so that this is a valid place for chit-chat as well. (I intended to make that change a long time ago, I just forgot.)

Please communicate people, don't make me lock it again to get a peep out of you. :silly:

:gulp:
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Winny » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Yay! every ones favorite interactive is now open again!

Thank you again Throku.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DraconianTalon » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Glad to see you opened it again.
If I had been able to answer the biochemistry problem I would have but I only have a high school education. And to make that worse it's really a 'Murican high skool edumication. Hopefully I can get my inner muse to wake up. She has only whispered minor ideas for awhile nothing more.
DraconianTalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Throku » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:57 pm

It wasn't the chemistry question I was referring to, but I'll drop the issue.

DraconianTalon wrote:Hopefully I can get my inner muse to wake up. She has only whispered minor ideas for awhile nothing more.

You should feed her better :gulp:

Actually, minor Ideas is usually what I go with, they sometimes connect to larger things, but usually not. They tend to grow large enough when one makes them fit into the context.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby GilPix » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:01 am

For the story I like the elaboration of the starting point. The whole placement of your story is not as over developed so it is like we get to see how it all started. You are picking and developing characters at chapter lengths so it doesn't feel like an ordinary interactive but more of a novel. Depth and time is used in every chapter that I am thinking that you may be preparing for an on coming cascade, though of when that will start seems like after we get to know all the characters involved with the class and the research team.
"Whenever history repeats itself, the price for the lesson goes up." -Anonymous
GilPix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Throku » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Heh, well there might have been something like that a long time ago :P
I had quite a few things in mind with Meghan and her practice partner, but as you might have noticed I only just got around to introducing the other girl to the story. There are a lot of characters and ideas that's been forgotten over time and others have been shoved in instead, bu not as replacements, the story has just gone a different way. I do want to move forth without killing too many of the players though until they have been introduced and then let what happens happen.
As for cascade, perhaps in another sense, when the characters are known it is easier to grab them in another thread and jump to any point in time for some kind of set-up. People will then already know the characters, so it's easier to get straight to the good stuff.
Take the vore-club-threads, I know I've upped the pace a bit as of late, but even so I'm guessing they play out about chapter around 180-220-ish time frame wise with regards to the 111111...-thread. Now most characters there are new, but if there'd been a known character base, they wouldn't have had to be. Now I'm going to do this the other way, and try to incorporate some of the characters we got to know there in the 1111...-thread instead. Which is what I meant that the story there isn't really planned out. Sorry if that's some sort of disappointment, but other than introducing some of Clarice's friends, there's nothing really planned, what happens happens. I had semi-planned up to the first advanced lecture as I wanted to sort of describe how I envisioned the vore would work (I'd written that chapter in my head a dozen times and when I finally got it on "paper" it wasn't even Blainey holding it, but some physics professor I had never heard of. :P )
As for the researchers, most of them are only names to me, sorry, I thought I could do something interesting with researchers, but so far the ideas have been very limited.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Winny » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:28 pm

I really do like the new chapters you put out, they seem like "predator." and "prey." are becoming more cemented (I think.)
The story kinda started with "vore" seemingly being hush hush, but as the story progresses its more like a natural thing.

Couple questions though, Is this university the only one of its kind? And if so, are there other places that teach "Predator" aspects of everyday life.

Might be an interesting idea to maybe introduce people from different places where being a predator is different. You could create simple. "Fodder" people or different Predatory aspects from these different places.

Another idea I was thinking about is if people become addicted to it, being eaten or eating. Not just eating because "Rawr hungry" But more of a sexual release, vice versa people that like being eaten (Not digested but they can still fantasize about it.) Example could be the GurlyBurp clan from Duam's old game. Could also branch out into something similure to the "Eat/Please" game or the Poker game that was done, but more along the lines of "Forceing yourself out." (If you get out you eat the person who ate you, if you dont well.... you get the picture.)

Just a couple of idea, again love the new chapters!
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Throku » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:24 am

Winny wrote:I really do like the new chapters you put out, they seem like "predator." and "prey." are becoming more cemented (I think.)
The story kinda started with "vore" seemingly being hush hush, but as the story progresses its more like a natural thing.

Well that's probably because we got to see it from the view of people who didn't know about it and I hadn't really considered how all the pieces would fit together. But like Aleph Null said fairly early on, it only really works if there's a hidden layer of society. A layer Meghan doesn't know of yet, as possibly there was very little of it in her home town, unlike here where it's more or less around every corner.

Winny wrote:Couple questions though, Is this university the only one of its kind? And if so, are there other places that teach "Predator" aspects of everyday life.

No this isn't unique, though probably uncommon to put that much money into it. I suppose there's more likelihood of there being private schools for these things where wealthy vores would send their daughters. And there's always the rest of the world, Hawthorn's newest researcher's last name is Vuorela, clearly this Finnish girl has a family history of the art. And Blainey has a researcher in Asia, looking into geishas, who were not just for art and pleasure, but also used for assassinations.
I had an idea once or several actually about exchange-students as well, but that kind of ran out into the sand.

Winny wrote:Might be an interesting idea to maybe introduce people from different places where being a predator is different. You could create simple. "Fodder" people or different Predatory aspects from these different places.

Sounds pretty native, not many places left in the world like that. As far as cannibals go you have the New Guinea and various places in Africa, but full on natives are still only in south America as far as I know, but I don't recall them being hat aggressive there, could be that no one has heard of them, because they don't let anyone escape? :gulp:
But yeah could be places where this hidden society works differently and there is some sort of abuse of the non vore population. India still has its caste-system and enough population to feed an army of predators. China is likewise pretty elitist and have a history that's quite bloody, Han have exterminated eight different people!

Winny wrote:Another idea I was thinking about is if people become addicted to it, being eaten or eating. Not just eating because "Rawr hungry" But more of a sexual release, vice versa people that like being eaten (Not digested but they can still fantasize about it.) Example could be the GurlyBurp clan from Duam's old game. Could also branch out into something similure to the "Eat/Please" game or the Poker game that was done, but more along the lines of "Forceing yourself out." (If you get out you eat the person who ate you, if you dont well.... you get the picture.)

Sounds like a game for Olivia, then again Natalie seemed to be quite good at this.

Winny wrote:Just a couple of idea, again love the new chapters!

I like them ;) I like ideas, I can't always use them, but it's nice to have them lurking there in the back of the head. Thanks ;)
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Beheader205 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:51 am

I am really enjoying the new additions you added :D Can't wait for more! I hope for another slumber party or a crazy party of some sort :P
Beheader205
Somewhat familiar

Postby Assimilation » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:05 am

Yay, Throku updates!

I especially like that you're developing other characters too in Meghan's life. It's definitely a good thing that you can build up Meghan's character based off her interactions with Madeline, Blainey, Bryci, and hopefully soon Georgina...?
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Throku » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:53 am

*Bangs head on desk*

Finally I'm able to get some time for myself so that I can write something, but now I can't concentrate, it's like I got goldfish syndrome or something, five mins of anything and I'm jumping to the next topic that enters my head. And the ideas I actually get I can't implement because there's no place for them...yet. Sure I could give writing ahead another try, but there's still the concentration problem.

I meant to answer Beheader205 when he wrote that above, but thought I could actually get along with it. (There's a reason I reintroduced Madeline, a second slumber party has been in my head since I wrote the first one. :P )

Hmm... seems ranting here does help.
People do poke me, hard, with pointy sticks. I need that I think...

Assimilation, I like developed characters, they mean more when they are used and like a toolbox, the more tools you have the more things you can do. That's why I want characters to be more or less the same in all threads, sure if you ran the electric screwdriver over with your car in one, then the screwdriver might be scraps and the car might have a flat in that storyline, but it's essentially still the "same" car and electric tool in the other storylines.

Georgina was just one of those weird ideas that popped into my head and now she's another tool in my toolbox. If I use her again is another question, I guess it depends on whether she's the right tool for the task I'm faced with or not.

I did run into a concept yesterday that I've been contemplating before and now I decided that there's going to be one such character (Which is what I meant with an idea that I can't really write in anywhere at the moment). Anyway the idea is for a tattooed post graduation student in the advanced class with a thing for pvc and tight leather clothes often enough with spikes in a punk/goth/hard-rock way. I can't really see her practicing with anyone which made me wonder if she should have an identical twin (who dresses totally different for class and identically most of the time outside of class, with them even having gotten identical tattoos, something they did after becoming predators, copying each others tattoos, meaning both of them now have quite a bit of ink.)

What do you think? One girl, or twins, or twins + more sisters?

EDIT: added a poll vote quickly :P And you're allowed to change your vote, but I suppose it only really matters what's there when I decide to end it (it's never ending, but seeing how easy it was I guess I'll kill it soon enough and replace it with something else... Polls for World domination! :gulp: )
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby DraconianTalon » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:21 am

I find twins to always be fun. And sisters are good too. But I do just have a thing for family in vore whether eating each other or hunting together.
DraconianTalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Throku » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:52 am

Well sisters are fun, I did have a group of identical quadruples in one story (never even got written) It was fight-themed story, so they made up a team. I Recall the team's name was K8tie, but I don't recall the girls actual names, just that the girl with the k-name was able to win their internal team-fights, hence her initial was first. :P (Since K usually ate T, I and E.)
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Beheader205 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:59 pm

I read your other post and went Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot! :3 So excited!
Beheader205
Somewhat familiar

Postby Throku » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:39 am

28 days later... O.o
Not too silly I hope, I always thought of Bryci being a rather carefree girl and Meghan being a bit awkward in handling the silliness.

Insane, a couple of weeks ago I got a notification that they were going to cut the power today, totally forgot about that, strangely enough I found myself writing anyway, or rather because of it (And no I don't have a laptop, so no battery time :P) Old school, pencil and paper. Been a long time too, my handwriting was always bad...but damn... What am I to do with this unintelligible gibberish? :P
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby DraconianTalon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:14 am

I loved the humor in this one. It is always fun to go off on pun runs. If I write more than a paragraph by hand my hand starts to cramp.
DraconianTalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Assimilation » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:06 am

If you're gonna write in twins, for glob's sake, don't make them two halves of one character. They can totally have some identical features that bounce off one another (the inked thing is a cool idea) but the trope of the "inseparable twins that mirror each others' movement and finish each others' sentences" is a globdamn cliche to end all cliches, second only to "it was all a dream".

I have confidence, though, that you'll write better characters than that. Because you're better than that. :D
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Throku » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:36 am

Heh, I will. Never been that fond of carbon copies either, the idea was mostly for them to use as a hunting/predatory advantage, you think you have your eyes on the girl only to find that there were two of them. Needless to say this is pretty useless if you're walking side by side.
It was just a future idea though, but if I know about them now, perhaps they can make an appearance earlier.

I'm having some serious problem with the writing now though, I had an idea with the two in Bryci's stomach, but I didn't have time to write it at the time and now I can make the puzzle pieces fit, so I'm considering just skipping it and moving on. :/

I know one of the twins is called Sharon, I'd be glad for some help with the other one and a last name. And I think I can kill the poll now, twins it is.

So I guess I'll open up another poll.

There's been one thing that's bothered me from time to time and that's Evelyn's size. That is the girl in Blainey's research team that studies escaping techniques. I know she's fit as can be (I mean escaping is pretty physical so I suppose you could say working out is her job.), but I haven't a clue as to how big she is, I forgot to put it in when I wrote her in and just haven't been able to decide one way or the other and be content with the decision, so I ask you all. How did you perceive her?
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Throku » Wed May 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Discussions thread
Actual story

I don't mean to dash anyone's hopes or nothing, I'm still writing University Vore, just that now when I got back from a holiday I found myself writing this and I know a few, myself amongst them, have thought the limitations of UV were a bit too many, it's an old story and I have lots of ideas for it that I can't find myself changing. So this new story might be more to your liking. ;)
Please come with ideas and additions for both :P and comments ;D
Throku
May I take your order?

PreviousNext

Return to Interactive story