University Vore - f/any interactive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

How big did you percieve Evelyn to be?

Really short (under five foot)
15%
Short (five foot or so)
10%
Short side of average (five foot four)
11%
Average (Five foot six)
21%
Tall side of average (five foot eight)
10%
Tall (five foot ten)
6%
Really tall (six foot one)
28%

Total votes : 218

University Vore - f/any interactive

Postby Throku » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:03 am

http://www.writing.com/view/1598888

Alright this is the official thread for discussing the contents of the University Vore interactive story. (See link above.) As in something you need help with developing, more info on a character you or someone else created, ideas that you might want to see incorporated.
Just keep in mind this is not a request thread. If there is something you want to see, but don't feel confident enough in your own writing skills. Please develop the idea some and put it in a spoiler, like such:
random dude(ette) wrote:I have an idea. Please tell me what you think.
Spoiler: show
Actual idea.

It's a story about a university where classes are held in how to perform vore. There are also researchers working at the school that look into furthering the understandings of the vore subject. Classes and research are performed/held without the public knowing what it is. Similarly only women are able to perform vore so only women get to know about it. This means that this is a human female predator only story, a bit narrow for some and they can go where ever they want, they don't have to come here. More over this is a study and research setting, try to keep it somewhat scientific, please, magic and religion has no place in a scientific community, hence no ghosts and no soulvore or soul mentionings.

http://voreinteractive.wikia.com/wiki/University_Vore Wiki for the interactive, please note that it contains a massive amount of spoilers and that it's supposed to be read in the edit mode mostly. Useful for keeping track of characters.

Most importantly: (Due to previous trolls)
DON’T POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE STORY!!!
If you do I’ll report you for trolling, because that is what you will be doing.

POLL
There's been one thing that's bothered me from time to time and that's Evelyn's size. That is the girl in Blainey's research team that studies escaping techniques. I know she's fit as can be (I mean escaping is pretty physical, so I suppose you could say working out is her job.), but I haven't a clue as to how big she is, I forgot to put it in when I wrote her in and just haven't been able to decide one way or the other and be content with the decision, so I ask you all. How did you perceive her?
Last edited by Throku on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Throku
May I take your order?

Re: University Vore - f/any interactive

Postby Throku » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:14 am

SPOILER WARNING
Character information withing the following quotes:

KFT = Known fysical traits
KPT = Known personality traits
Other = Other stuff, like relations, skill and/or interesting/useful information.

Club-girls:

• Alex
    • KFT - none
    • KPT - none
    • Other -

• Allison
    • KFT - Slender and thin.
    • KPT - none
    • Other – Probably the Allison from v101, in which case she's blonde and fairly tall, making her look a bit lanky.

• Anita Moreno
    • KFT - Spanish lady, stereotypical looks and accent
    • KPT - Digests anyone that tries to pin stereotypes on her.
    • Other -

• Bethany Williams
    • KFT - Incredibly sexy figure.
    • KPT - lewd attitude and habits in bed, have earned her the nickname "Black Widow" among those that know her. Man or woman, vore or non-vore, anyone that she pleasures ends up as a post-sex snack. A little "fooling around" isn't uncommon at the club, so until the attendees caught on to her quirk, many vores have ended up digesting away in her taut belly.
    • Other -

• Brandy-Candy-Mandy
    • KFT - Identical triplets, very petite brunettes, about five foot tall.
    • KPT - Not the smartest of girls...
    • Other – Crystal's cousins, Malinda knew their aunt.

• Candice
    • KFT – Attractive, middle-aged, long somewhat curly black hair, large breasts and plump hips.
    • KPT - none
    • Other - Very skilled

• Carol
    • KFT - none
    • KPT - none
    • Other -

• Chandra
    • KFT - Brown-haired, five foot (152cm) tall , kinda plump butt.
    • KPT - none
    • Other -
    -
  • Cindy
    • KFT - Really long blonde hair, semi-tall, apparently pretty tasty.
    • KPT - none
    • Other -

• Crystal
    • KFT - Tall blonde, hair reaching all the way to her knees. She's a bit soft, but well proportioned, which in her case means that she's got quite ample assets with tits in the large range.
    • KPT - none
    • Other – Ate her mum and aunt at a previous club during a “please or eat”-game. Knows Malinda and her daughters.

• Erin
    • KFT - Very petite Asian girl, barely four foot seven (140cm) and maybe ninety pounds (41kg) with long jet-black hair.
    • KPT - none
    • Other -

• Gina
    • KFT - none
    • KPT - none
    • Other -

• Helen
    • KFT - Slender, but wide-hipped, smooth-skinned, sultry looking beauty with long lush auburn hair that ends in light curls.
    • KPT - none
    • Other – GI8U2-student and thus pretty skilled.

• Iris
    • KFT - none
    • KPT - Submissive girl that likes to see others eaten and really likes it when they get digested and loves meals getting taunted.
    • Other – Low skill

• Jacqueline (Jacky)
    • KFT – Tall, well built, light blonde.
    • KPT – Seems to like power and display it.
    • Other – Is a v101 student, but she's obviously had a lot of training beforehand. Calls herself “Haley” sometimes, no doubt as a means to make people think she's the “Haley” that there are a few stories about. She's quite a bit smaller, at least shorter, than the real Haley though, but may perhaps look enough like her to fool even people who've seen the real deal.
      As The real Haley isn't very sociable she might even get away with her stunt.

• Jessica Wilborough
    • KFT – Twentytwo years old, tall, average weight, busty and has long blonde hair. Seems fond of tight black leather clothes.
    • KPT – Self-confident. A little exhibitionistic.
    • Other – Finished v101 two years ago with good grades, is a current student of GI8U2 and TA of the current v101 class. Prior to the advanced class she looked a few months pregnant with a person in her stomach.

• Julianne Defoe
    • KFT – Ninteen years old, five foot even (152 cm), a bit of a lightweight due to a fairly petite and tight frame. Long dark hair.
    • KPT - none
    • Other – Finished v101 amongst the top of her class a year ago, Currently a student of GI8U2 and TA of the current v101-class. Prior to the advanced class a person only made a small bulge in her stomach. She's the only one of the TAs that show some potential.

• Julie
    • KFT - Very tall, blonde.
    • KPT - none
    • Other - Skilled

• Kate
    • KFT - none
    • KPT - none
    • Other - Knows Jacqueline? (Useless filler-character?)

• Kayla
    • KFT - Light red hair, a little chubby, have freckles and light skin.
    • KPT - none
    • Other – Skilled, eats everything within reach and always digest.

• Kerri
    • KFT - none
    • KPT - none
    • Other - Malinda's middle daughter.

• Lilia
    • KFT - Copperhaired, almost as short as Erin, borderline large breasts, that on her frame looks even bigger.
    • KPT - none
    • Other -

• Malinda
    • KFT - Middle-aged, ample chest.
    • KPT - none
    • Other -

• Marie
    • KFT - none
    • KPT - none
    • Other - Oldest of Malinda's daughters

• Mary
    • KFT - Short black hair, attractive, average height, curvy.
    • KPT - Pervert, energetic, playful, careless.
    • Other – Friend with Olivia and Cindy.

• Mindy
    • KFT - Short and lithe with bleach blonde hair.
    • KPT - Manipulative.
    • Other -

• Monica Whitley
    • KFT - Businesswoman type. Middle-aged?
    • KPT - none
    • Other - Talented and trained from young age by her mother, so she'd pretty skilled. Friend of Malinda.

• Natalie
    • KFT - none
    • KPT - none
    • Other - youngest of Malinda's daughters

• Olivia
    • KFT – Lithe, long red hair.
    • KPT – Likes to watch, likes games, somewhat manipulative.
    • Other – Very skilled and as a result was offered a place in the new advanced class, which only improved said skill. Seems to know just about everyone at the club.

• Pauline Goff
    • KFT - Brunette
    • KPT - Chatty, very impatient.
    • Other - One of the reasons new vores find the club.

• Roberta
    • KFT - Average height, bit of a tan and jet-black curly hair that goes to the middle of her back.
    • KPT - Jumpy and excitable.
    • Other - v101 student that can not swallow anyone.

• Rose
    • KFT – Has a “farmer's daughter” kind of healthy strong physique, kinda thick, but solid, rather than curvy. Long bright blonde hair. Pretty face, but sharp facial features and dark gaze despite blue eyes makes her look like a total bitch.
    • KPT – She's actually pretty nice, hates to be called “Rosie”, or anything else cow-related.
    • Other – Her “bitch” aura combined with her pretty scary looking, muscular belly makes people avoid her. Didn't help that she up and ate two girls in the middle of the room and looked pretty pleased as she digested them on the spot. (They had called her “Rosie” and made jokes about it being a long time since they had beef and were actually the ones that attacked Rose. It didn't help her reputation though as no-one had heard the conversation.)

• Roxanne (Roxy)
    • KFT – Black hair, shapely breasts.
    • KPT - none
    • Other -

• Sarah
    • KFT - Dark hair
    • KPT - none
    • Other -

• Stacey Taylor
    • KFT – Twentyone years old, five foot six (168cm), hundred and twenty pounds (54,5kg), Rather svelte, red hair.
    • KPT - none
    • Other – Finished v101 the previous year with good grades, student of the current GI8U2-class and TA for the current v101-class. Not very talented and as a result of moderate skill despite her extra training. Prior to the start of the advanced class one person made her look 3-4 months pregnant.

• Theresa
    • KFT - Shorter than Roberta, light-brown hair.
    • KPT - Fairly clam.
    • Other - Roberta's practice partner, can't swallow anyone either.

• Vera
    • KFT - Long red hair, though her natural colour is dark brown. She's of average height and build.
    • KPT - A vengeful woman. She normally digests without much incentive needed and does normally “give in” when someone is pleasuring her.
    • Other – Friend with Mindy

• Wendy
    • KFT - none
    • KPT - none
    • Other -

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok thing is I have a problem and would like some help with this.

In Blainey's research team everyone have more or less a different task so it's fairly easy to make characters all I need is an idea for a new field and voila a new character appears. (Meaning I have quite a few unintroduced and a few scrapped because they were too powerful.)

Hawthorn's team is the problem, obviously if I'm going to use the team I need at least a handful of characters, but they are supposedly all studying how to absorb more of a meal, not something that gives them any defining characteristics and therefore no characters have popped up in my mind.

One idea that at least woud help separate them a little bit so they wouldn't end up complete carbon copy clones was to have them study different aspects/parts of the digestive tract in order to see how it could be made to help in reaching their common goal.

I actually think this is the route I'll take, but I still need help with characters... ideas anyone?
Last edited by Throku on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Epsilon_Dark » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:25 am

Throku i just finished reading the Story, and must say i loved it. if my grammer was better i would help. cuse the sotry, with in it self gave me more ideas, for my own V101 class story. wich i been lacking to work on cuse,of such problems ad more of writer block on it. but why not fave a off shoot, where Sally Meghen and a thrid girl, each styilize in a difrent vore type, like let meghan keep oral give sally eather ub or av and the thrid girl. the one sally dosent get?
Epsilon_Dark
---

Postby Throku » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:01 am

Epsilon_Dark wrote:Throku i just finished reading the Story, and must say i loved it.

Thanks ;)

Epsilon_Dark wrote:if my grammer was better i would help. cuse the sotry, with in it self gave me more ideas, for my own V101 class story. wich i been lacking to work on cuse,of such problems ad more of writer block on it.

A good example of where you could provide ideas. I suppose that's what this thread is about ;)
If one's not confident enough in their writing skills, there's still the opportunity to provide inspiraton and help for those who are.

Epsilon_Dark wrote:why not fave a off shoot, where Sally Meghen and a thrid girl, each styilize in a difrent vore type, like let meghan keep oral give sally eather ub or av and the thrid girl. the one sally dosent get?

No sorry, there are UB-stories and what not out there, this is an oral vore story. I keep it simple because then people who like it will like all of it and not suddenly get put off by someone introducing something they really don't like. I know for one that many girls find UB and the thought of shoving huge things, such as people up there quite unnerving.
I much rather have a very small reading group that likes the story than a huge one that picks and chooses. There's also the issue of continuity, when you start mixing stuff too much it tends to stop making sense and that has been part of the downfall of many stories, the story development have been put aside in favour of the chaos that is catering to every taste.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby DraconianTalon » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:13 am

Maybe we can start with a simple list of the girls and their primary field of study and how it helps towards the main goal.

Perhaps someone who studies selective digestion were they can quickly digest someones clothes without harming them or vise versa. or even selective absorption.

side note
I thought it would be interesting if Jamie from the beach was one of the team, since the lifeguard gig was just a side job and she could study how to focus the nutrients to building and toning muscle thus the strong swimmers body.
DraconianTalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Throku » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:57 am

DraconianTalon wrote:Maybe we can start with a simple list of the girls and their primary field of study and how it helps towards the main goal.

Perhaps someone who studies selective digestion were they can quickly digest someones clothes without harming them or vise versa. or even selective absorption.

side note
I thought it would be interesting if Jamie from the beach was one of the team, since the lifeguard gig was just a side job and she could study how to focus the nutrients to building and toning muscle thus the strong swimmers body.

Hmm interesting, but I won't change Jamie, she's been with me for quite some time, she'll be one of the students of the advanced class, a friend of Meghan's practice partner even. I'm sorry, most of the characters in the story have a lot of history for me eventhough it's not in the story :/
There are always surprises though, I for one had no idea Madeleine wanted to eat Robert and certainly not a clue that she'd actually get her greedy digestive tract around him.

I do have a messed up list of characters, I tried to do it in html, but the result wasn't as helpful as I thought it'd be.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby DraconianTalon » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:29 am

No need to be sorry. your story your character. just a thought. I have lots of random ones sometimes.

like one I just had about girls playing hot tub but the tub is one of the girls mouths full of water with the other girls sitting in the water.

also have to say I love your little offshoots were Meghan gets something she did not expect.
DraconianTalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Throku » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:35 am

DraconianTalon wrote:No need to be sorry. your story your character. just a thought. I have lots of random ones sometimes.

Yeah I know the feeling, most of them I can't implement, either because they don't fit or because I've forgotten about them when I get to a point where they would fit :P

DraconianTalon wrote:like one I just had about girls playing hot tub but the tub is one of the girls mouths full of water with the other girls sitting in the water.

Sounds interesting enough, but it requires someone who can stretch to an insane width, not many of those... or someone who can hide a lot and the only one I can think of is Hailey that'd pull this feat off easily enough and I'm not so sure getting in her mouth is such a good idea...

DraconianTalon wrote:also have to say I love your little offshoots were Meghan gets something she did not expect.

Yeah I love her and all, but that doesn't mean I don't like seeing her get her ass kicked when she deserves it :P (And in a girl eat girl world, letting your guard down is enough.)
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 pm

I have to say I do really like this interactive.

Though I would contribute, like others I am not very confident in my writing abilities. However I may be able to give some general ideas as to characters for Hawthorns team.

First I would build the team structure. For example you could have a few small groups oriented around different aspects of digestion. Stomach, Small intestine, Large intestine, and perhaps a group specializing in dealing with the increased efficiency. This latter group could deal with storing chemical energy as well as anabolism/catabolism probably relating to the necessary rapid cell growth of adipose tissue and of course hiding the extra mass.

Each group could probably have a couple people with different techniques or perhaps targeting different types of matter.

In addition to the above (which you probably had already thought of) it has been implied that A: security is a big deal and B: (though I infer) Hawthorns team needs to go through a decent amount of "human resources" for their experiments. Blainey's team obviously has specialists that do not need food for their experiments but Hawthorn's team are most likely all going to need to eat to test anything out. As such it would make sense that you would have at least one person specializing in capturing prey for experiments and one person who specializes in security, specifically someone who does daily research to make sure no one is connecting the dots about all the disappearances.

Perhaps those last two rolls could be farmed out in part to the student body, or to graduates of the 101 class, but it would still seem to me that you would have people on your team responsible for those rolls.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Throku » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:09 am

Thanks Aleph-Null! Very useful! I'll have to read and think it through a few times before I think I can connect the dots as well, but t sounds like it can solve a few of my problems. :)
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Liz » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:27 am

Ah restraints. It is a good thing to see in an interactive story. Many good ideas IMO go down the gurgler (figure of speech) due to too many open rules and people go crazy. If you wish to keep the story on the right path I wish you the best of luck because I enjoy female Preds without scat or other things you have excluded.

Personally I have enjoyed your work before and I’m happy to see you still writing up ideas on Writing.com and I enjoy reading. I do agree on suspense too, I dislike the A eat B ect. I personally find the hunt and capture of the prey rather than a straight out wham the target it eaten story. Even having the main character pursue the target and find a place where she can safely attempted to eat the character.

I might even write some stuff up under Mrxx again and keep to your idea with no male preds ect :). Even if I don’t I hope you will keep up the good reading.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Throku » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:57 am

Sorry Madness for forgetting to reply, :/
Yeah, I feel restraints are necessary, the set-up isn't very unique. How many school girl interactives are there out there already? I don't know, I do know that several of them looked promising at first and then I just lost all sort of interest for them a they began to deviate further and further from their initial set-up.

I'll also see what I can do about putting ideas out there, I do have a few more, some of them very sound asleep though.

Back on topic:

Having been able to give Aleph-Null's input some more thought during my writer's block I'm sorry to say that I'm not changing the chapter I was working on to fit a more sound reasoning concerning prey catching.
However I was working on a couple of new characters for Blainey's team at the time and Alep's post made me realize they were perfect for that kind of assistance. I suppose this means those two ladies will be a very active conduit between the two teams.

Also on the note of vore on a social scale, I'm not sure what implications and limitations there are.
I'm fairly certain there are vores out there, like politicians and police officers, seeing as the school board is aware of Blainey's class (and hence most likely vores), or at least large enough part of it that she could consult them on starting up the advanced class.
There's also the direct disappearance issue, most disappearances take a while before they are reported, in these cases there are never any evidence left behind, meaning little to go on. I get the feeling that with their solve rate on disappearances the local police have given them a pretty low priority, that some officers are vores and more than willing to push them in to the unsolved file cabinets probably helps as well.

Taking a closer look would expose vore too, which wouldn't be any good for any vore, if they'd manage that, not to mention, how to convict, saying that anyone who can vore is a murderer is like saying that the first person found that could wield a hammer after a hammer homicide is the culprit.

Ok, to address part of the issue and start with some form of character sheet, horrible spoiler alert, so read with caution:
Blainey’s team so far:
Kelly Blainey, professor – well curved and fit woman who looks good for her age, late thirties?

Aiko Foreign vore sources (Japan)
Girl of Japanese decent, everything else unknown, probably located in Japan at the beginning of the story.

Daniela Swallowing large objects
Average height, slim and very busty blonde in her late twenties.

Evelyn Escaping stomachs
Fit and energetic girl.

Jandi Lin Catching prey without getting caught
Girl with Chinese heritage, average height bordering on short with a small tight body, short volumous black hair. Likes to emphasize whenever she’s eaten someone, licking her lips, sucking on her fingers, tracing their path down her throat and other such things as the actual act is hardly ever seen. Smiles and giggles a lot.

Katrina (Kitty) Catching prey without getting caught
Curvy and strong exotic dancer like body with a tad overall softness to her. African-American heritage, likes to dance. Was the first on her field of study, Jandi was hired when the other girls started getting really annoyed about getting swallowed all the time while they were working.

Nicole Ways to avoid hostile digestion
Sultry tall dark haired girl with a slim enough body to look great in a bikini. Perhaps not the friendliest of types. Possible bitch. Eats a lot of subjects in her work unlike many of the Blainey team.

Patricia How to keep someone in the stomach
No physical traits known, works closely with Evelyn as their works complement one another. She likes seeing other people digest people….a bit of a dirty secret. (Might fancy Nicole because of that.)

Tamara The digestion in the small intestine in general
Average height with long blonde hair.

Tracey Supervising a physics –vore group.
Very trim curvy woman just around thirty with long straight dark hair, it’s brown, but dark enough to often appear black. She has some Hispanic genes in her, if she’s really from a Lation family though is unknown.

Generally, I assume there are more researchers than these and I assume most are mid to late twenties. There might be a need to specify exactly how many there are on the team though, help on that and other fields of study covered would be much appreciated.
As might be obvious after reading through this, Jandi and Kitty spend at least some time out on the streets collecting subjects for Blainey’s team, the security solution would include them increasing their time out hunting to provide subjects for Hawthorn’s team as well…a task that’s probably a bit more time-consuming.

Hawthorn’s team so far:
Professor Hawthorn Professor
Tall, probably six foot tall even, quite thickly built, most of it muscle, though dresses in a formal way that at best hints at her fit form. Has just turned fifty has still got her natural hair colour which is blonde as her daughters. (First name yet unknown)

Haley Hawthorn – Not really a member of the team, but she still to some extent function as an evaluator, who combines the research of the different girls.
She’s The professor’s youngest daughter, standing six foot three and still growing, built like an Amazon from a comic book and the long blonde hair does nothing to shatter the image. She mainly sees people as food, if they know vore then perhaps they might not be food, might…
She’s underage though, (fifteen), so include her with caution.

Alectra Stomach enzymes
Like the professor likes a businesslike image, she’s average height and build with hair in long brown curls. She’s possibly close to getting her PHd and has been on Hawthorn’s team since she studied hiding.

Emily
Average height with long very pale blonde hair, slim yet surprisingly busty.

Gemma Barlow
Tall, like five foot ten tall, in good slim enough shape not to carry any excess weight, yet of a body type that doesn’t look very curvy even if she isn’t lacking in either tits or ass department. She’s got long way blonde hair. From behind she looks a lot like Lauren, though from the front her harder face with eyes that seem to study you rather than make contact with you is nothing like Lauren’s warm smile. She is a bitch, what kind and way is yet unknown.

Heidi Vourela
Newest member of Hawthorn’s team and as such haven’t relocated from the other city but came here from Scandinavia, how she learned vore is unknown, what is known is that she’s quite good at it and that she loves to work out to the point that she earns some extra cash as a fitness model, which is also one of the reasons she moved here from Scandinavia.
Her talent and gym habits also gives her a bit of an appetite problem, which is probably the main reason she moved from she scarcely populated Scandinavia.
She’s a hundred and sixty seven centimetres, or just under five foot six inches. Has naturally long and very pale, bordering on white, blonde hair which is a clear indicator of her Finish heritage, but her main language is Swedish, though English shouldn’t present too much of a language problem. She’s twenty five or twenty four years old.

Helen Fields
A short slim and cute girl with very long dark blond hair.

Katie Green Absorption in the small intestine.
Another tall just short of six foot girl, though dark brunette this one, with dark brown eyes and a tad sultry look, fairly average build even if she’s at times been known to get a bit soft around the middle before she’s managed to work the weight off.

Lauren
Five foot ten with a men’s magazine model like build, she’s fairly trim which is the main difference from Gemma’s slightly softer frame even if her hair is perhaps slightly darker and slightly straighter than Gemma’s, as a result they are easily mistaken from behind, even in next to no clothing, while from the front Lauren’s visible abdominals and their very different faces makes for few mix-ups from that direction.

Lorena
An average height African-American girl.

Serena Kamber
Average height , five’ six” or so, cute girl with some Latino heritage, long very dark, bordering on black, straight hair. She’s got a fairly average build and is fit enough so that her muscles hint through her feminine softness.

Sofia Santi
Long eye-catching face with very distinct features, pouty full mouth, piercing eyes and hard eyebrows. She’s a full blood Latino, with a very typical thick, yet not fat, but rather very strong build, perhaps not very busty, but she’s got hips, ass and thighs enough for two and with broad shoulders that not so narrow waist still gives her quite the hourglass figure.
Her hair is also distinctly Latino, very long, reaching to her waist despite the waves and slight curls it’s the colour that makes it so, most would probably say brunette, though there’s enough red tint in it to give it that dark read colour that some Latinos have.

These are the researchers that I have and I’ve included what information on them I have as well. (Includes Blainey’s team), so feel free to use them. I’m also sure that there are quite a few more researchers. And in actuality I don’t have any more on the researcher than what’s in the story, unlike some of the students for the advanced class.
As you might have noticed I haven’t assigned more than Alectra and Katie a field of study either, so feel free to that as well.

I think Aleph-Nulls Idea of structuralizing Hawthorn’s team was a good one, so here’s my attempt, please do help me figure this out.

Hawthorn’s teams research:

Stomach enzyme enhancements:
Alectra - hiding
2 more girls

Pancrea enhancements:
2 girls

Gall enhancements:
2 girls

Saliva enhancements:
1 girl

Enzyme recycling:
2 girls

Stomach absorption:
1 girl

Small intestine absorption:
3-5 girls

Large intestine absorption:
3 girls

Liver absorption:
2-3 girls

Rectal absorption and enhancements:
2 girls

With one of the girls from stomach, pancreas and gall bladder working closer with the small intestine group to see what uses the things they produce have on that part of the process and the other girl, working in similar fashion, with the large intestine group.
Also I wasn’t at least one girl from the small intestine group and one from the large intestine group to have been with Hawthorn since their field of study was hiding techniques. (Hence the Hiding note by Alectra’s side.)
Perhaps there’s a field I’ve missed? Or one that’s unnecessary? I’d rather want to determine the number of researchers too, even if the actual characters aren’t necessary to define.

Hmm… that’s all for now, feels like I missed a few questions, if you have something to add, please do ;) Or if you’re sitting on some solutions, please provide some answers, fun or otherwise ;)
Last edited by Throku on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Aleph-Null » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:33 pm

I am happy to see that you are putting a lot of thought into this story. I am also happy to see that you have not abandoned it.

You say "the set-up isn't very unique. How many school girl interactives are there out there already?". But it is often not how unique, rather how well crafted something is that gives it it's value.

Back to the topic at hand, but keeping it in a spoiler window:

I believe you have left out a Liver absorption team and a Liver enhancement team.

Digestion process has the digested food that was absorbed move from the small intestine to the liver via a vein (portal vein). A lot if not the majority of the molecules that are transported to the liver need to be modified before moving back into the blood stream and ending up at their destination. Some of these molecules also have to be bound to proteins for proper transportation. Additionally Your liver produces the raw bile before it ends up in the gall bladder.

A note on the Rectal absorption team: I figure you probably know this, but in the normal digestive process (and yes I know this is fantasy) the rectum just stores compacted waste. Most direct nutrient absorption is in the Small Intestine with the Large Intestine being used to absorb vitamins and other nutrients produced by intestinal flora. But the Rectum just absorbs water while holding waste.

You may want to flesh out how Hawthorn's Hiding team works in more detail. I thought that the way they were handling the extra mass from enhanced absorption was similar to how vore capables hide meals. It was just that the techniques were applied to other regions and cells of the body. I thought it was implied that the knowledge of how to handle that mass was not common in the Vore community. As such isn't it a somewhat integral part of Hawthorn's research?
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Throku » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:57 am

Aleph-Null wrote:I am happy to see that you are putting a lot of thought into this story. I am also happy to see that you have not abandoned it.

Heh, no, I just ran into a bit of writer's block, it should be back on track, soon enough. :)

Aleph-Null wrote:Back to the topic at hand, but keeping it in a spoiler window:

Aleph-Null wrote:I believe you have left out a Liver absorption team and a Liver enhancement team.

Digestion process has the digested food that was absorbed move from the small intestine to the liver via a vein (portal vein). A lot if not the majority of the molecules that are transported to the liver need to be modified before moving back into the blood stream and ending up at their destination. Some of these molecules also have to be bound to proteins for proper transportation. Additionally Your liver produces the raw bile before it ends up in the gall bladder.

Thanks ;) was a long time since I had a biology class. So One liver absorption team coming up as well as changing the gall bladder team, to just gall team…the bladder is more or less just a container isn’t it?

Perhaps there should be a third girl for each intestine team working with the liver team?

Aleph-Null wrote:A note on the Rectal absorption team: I figure you probably know this, but in the normal digestive process (and yes I know this is fantasy) the rectum just stores compacted waste. Most direct nutrient absorption is in the Small Intestine with the Large Intestine being used to absorb vitamins and other nutrients produced by intestinal flora. But the Rectum just absorbs water while holding waste.

Yes, but as most of the stuff has to do with body parts/organs doing more than they normally do and as you say, the rectum does absorb moisture…so the absorption process is there to some extent, I’m not suggesting full rectal digestion, just that if the meal has to be trapped there for any period of time it could make itself semi useful during at least part of that time. One of the goals with the research is to make the usage of a normal toilet not to be an inconvenience. There’s also the issue of compacting as you say, it would not only lessen the size of the excrements, but also assure that if the excrements are made quite solid there shouldn’t be any residual waste, soiling the perimeters, so to speak and no need to clean up, which is also very convenient.

I suppose this means that there should be a team and not just a poo-girl :P

Aleph-Null wrote:You may want to flesh out how Hawthorn's Hiding team works in more detail. I thought that the way they were handling the extra mass from enhanced absorption was similar to how vore capables hide meals. It was just that the techniques were applied to other regions and cells of the body. I thought it was implied that the knowledge of how to handle that mass was not common in the Vore community. As such isn't it a somewhat integral part of Hawthorn's research?

Yes, the original idea was to have some of the girls put on a bit of weight or at least struggling with extra training as not to do so because of the increased absorption as they combined their techniques and then have one of the girls from the old days discovering that one could store nutrients in the same way one hides meals, meaning that unlike fat which just stores energy, this way they’d actually retain all they need and not need to put on fat. (With fat reserves one still gets hungry because the body needs so many other things.) It’d also limit their hiding capabilities to some extent until their reserves were “depleted”.
It’d also enable a girl to really not hold back on taking everything her body might need from a meal. Question is who should make the discovery? One of the researchers on your liver absorption team sounds the most likely candidate I assume.

Edit: I forgot, no hiding isn’t a Hawthorn secret, Blainey taught it in her basic class, just that Hawthorn learned quite a few new techniques, that may or may not be secret, I have wondered how much they might be willing to share discoveries with vores from other places. So far I have the impression that they aren’t very willing and that such information sharing is more of an exchange when it happens, a trade if you like. It does question why their research would be funded by the school though and what kind of results they are showing to the ones paying the bills. Is it enough that the school board gets to indulge in the discoveries themselves?

Thanks a lot!
I guess this means I know that there’s at least twenty girls on Hawthorn’s team, possibly more…that’s quite many…but it does solve the issue I had with a chapter.
I guess I’ll edit the list in the post above to show these new changes. ;)
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Aleph-Null » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:41 am

Looks like the entirety of my response (save this sentence) will be under the spoiler tag.

The Liver team:
Depending on how you envision the mass hiding technique to work, the Liver team may be a suitable place to make the discovery.
The team may be the first to get fat as efficiency in liver function would mean more sugars fats and proteins in the blood.

Secret Hiding Technique:
There would obviously be multiple ways to hide all the extra mass, as well as ways to simply utilize the extra nutrients and energy (example being Nicole on Blainey's team).

One way to do so would be to simply produce more blood. Unlike other methods it would be more difficult to drop the extra mass without training in techniques to do so but this method would keep all the extra nutrients and minerals bio-available. This method would also have an added bonus of allowing the person to hold their breath for a rather long time without having to use the stomach as an air reservoir.

The basic idea would be that you would use the a similar technique to the stomach hiding technique on your spleen's blood reserve while simultaneously upping production of blood cells in the bone marrow and blood plasma. This of course would not be covered under anyone's specialty/area of research which would allow any character to stumble upon it.

Thoughts on the Large intestine:
The large intestine collects bodily waste as well as undigested/unabsorbed matter from the small intestine, processes it via intestinal flora, and reabsorbs the useful mater. The average travel time through the large intestine is something like 36 hours (depending on what you have eaten).

Someone on the Large intestine team could potentially use their large intestine to store excess mass. By applying their hiding technique to the large intestine and altering/controlling what material is being filtered out of their blood they could pull out nutrients proteins and minerals and store them there. They could also use specialized bacteria to mineralize any waste products that would otherwise be excreted as feces (similar to how a septic tank works). This would take a lot of skill though as the variety of intestinal flora in a real life human's intestinal track ranges in the upper hundreds, someone on Hawthorn's Intestine team could be well over that. Making sure that the bacteria doesn't breakdown useful molecules like sugars, fats, and proteins into more simple molecules could be very difficult. The researchers may find that this technique of mass storage has a relatively short period of usefulness as their bacteria slowly consumes usable hydro-carbons and proteins while dumping out useless carbides.

Throku wrote:Edit: I forgot, no hiding isn’t a Hawthorn secret, Blainey taught it in her basic class, just that Hawthorn learned quite a few new techniques, that may or may not be secret, I have wondered how much they might be willing to share discoveries with vores from other places. So far I have the impression that they aren’t very willing and that such information sharing is more of an exchange when it happens, a trade if you like. It does question why their research would be funded by the school though and what kind of results they are showing to the ones paying the bills. Is it enough that the school board gets to indulge in the discoveries themselves?

It was commented in the story that in Hawthorn's old town vore was uncommon. It was also noted that Hawthorn didn't teach vore to the student body. To me this would indicate that the whole thing had to stay rather clandestine. Perhaps Hawthorn's patron back home was in a position where she couldn't continue supporting the research locally. Or maybe Hawthorn had no patron and here real agenda was kept secret from her superiors.

Either way it would seem Hawthorn and Blainey do not trust each other. This could be an innate quality in vore communities due to their need for secrecy. In any case I thought it would be interesting if the advanced vore class were to develop into the field of an information war between the two research teams. They have no reason to openly fight and they don't really want to sabotage each other so much as they want to find out how the other team is doing things.

My thoughts were that perhaps Hawthorns team wasn't full. either not all the positions you indicated have been filled or Hawthorn wants to expand her team once she discovers the mass hiding techniques. She will need more members due to wanting her older more trusted staff to work on hiding.

It sounds like Hawthorn has fewer contacts in the vore community and perhaps she needs to recruit researchers from the local population. To minimize security leeks she wants people that Blainey has had minimal contact with. This makes the new vore class a likely place to recruit but as the students have so little knowledge they wouldn't be very useful. The solution is to support the advanced class. If students show fast progress she might be able to make use of them in relatively short order (maybe a year or less). To woo students to her team she might teach them (semi-privately,) some techniques that are less known in the local community. At very least having some of her team help students along.

Just as Hawthorn seeks favor with the advanced class so does Blainey. And once the class develops and it is apparent that there is useful semi-secret information floating around the class, the two teams see if they can use certain students as assets to gather information (either knowingly or not). Part of the focus of the class (from the Blainey/Hawthorn perspective) shifts from being a recruiting ground to being a medium to acquire information or hints about things that were hard to get directly. Additionally the teams could use the class to test loyalty. Give a student a piece of information and see if it ends up in the other teams hands.

Of course going this way could make things overly contentious.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Luketherabbit » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:51 am

Read the whole thing can't wait to see more! :D
Luketherabbit
Been posting for a bit

Postby Winny » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:14 pm

just read your intereactive and I must say its great.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Throku » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:48 am

I'm sorry for having ignored this for so long, I can't really say that I have an excuse. New chapters are coming though.

I have to thank the contributors that does exist, despite the fact that I'm hogging the main storyline! Thanks a lot!

Hmm... apparently, while I've been neglecting this story writing.com have put in a 7500 character chapter limitation, I've sent them a letter asking why they would limit substantial writing and rather promote useless dribble seeing as the minimum requirement for a chapter is a whopping 10 characters! (the chapter I was trying to post counted an excess of 23000 characters.)
7500 characters is just over two pages for those wondering. I assume most of you know that I'm of the opinion that you usually need at least a page to get the story going forward, if you manage that in less you've probably neglected you descriptions, which makes for a dry reading experience.

I just got the reply that they wanted to make the interactives more interactive with this new rule...I take it as an insult.
There's no lack of options in my story is there? (Other than as a reader seeing as not that many options have been pursued by us writers.)

Sorry for ignoring you Aleph-Null, it was never my intention, I just wanted to get much of my answers into chapter form instead, which didn't happen. And still hasn't happened, though it isn't so far away as far as chapter count goes so I think I still opt for that option as I was going to be quite thorough in the chapter anyhow.

Regarding the professors' and their teams' relations I hadn't planned for there to be any ill will or rivalry, rather the opposite, by cooperating they were hoping to gain an edge. However, your proposed standing is perhaps well apply-able when it comes to their relations with other teams and interest groups. There's also always the aspect of girls having a hard time accepting newcomers as part of their own group, not to mention that some may be overly protective of their work, Nicole comes to mind, even if that might just be my prejudice mind talking.

Having an information war between the teams would add a new layer of complexity, I'm not sure I'm up for that. Actually I think it might very well add two layers, both information-wise especially with the information going to the students, it certainly would put a cap on that information flow.
And secondly the emotional layer, who trusts who and scheming and what not. Very intriguing aspects to add, but very difficult as well. Probably the best course of action if it were to be a published book.
But as it is I'm much more interested in the mayhem caused by students that learn a little too much. You know like throwing two score tyrannosaurus rexes on the savannah where lions have been top predators for so long.

I still like the “keep the information secret” though, that the students of the advanced class know very well that they'll be hunted down if any information reaches rivalling professors or interest groups. And thus that the skill and skills of various vore girls around the world varies a lot. Some being insignificant while others are dangerous enough to perhaps have several teams like the ones in the story providing them with new insights and knowledge. Combined with a natural talent and disposition for the art, they may be fearsome indeed.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Throku » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:07 am

Alright, I've exchanged a couple of e-mails with writing.com and they stick with this idiotic decision of theirs, which means I'll start butchering my chapters shortly...
You are more than welcome to send e-mails their way saying you dislike the limitation, that it should be up to the writers to decide over their own stories. ^^

I suppose this means that instead of one or two chapters coming...today I think...there'll be five or six...that may or may not have meaningful choices at the end.
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby conix32 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:37 pm

i sent them an e-mail detailing the issue, if i had more time to write i would definitely detail most of my contributions more... actually now that i think about it,i haven't wrote anything lately of late, and i really want to, throku's return has kind of made me want to write again! can anyone provide an inspiration? Anything would be mint
conix32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Interactive story