Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:39 am

>Find something else to eat! Let Red Slime out. New friend!
New friend! New friend!
Really though, she clearly has some kind of important task or knowledge she 'forgor'. Let's keep her around to find out what that is.
empatheticapathy
---
 
Posts: 1398
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby Obongo » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:24 am

VORE ACTIONS
>Find something else to eat! Let Red Slime out. New friend!
Also try to find some food for Green too. Can't let a friend starve :3

>Ask Green to rub your stomach. Indulge her. For you, this is a guilty pleasure... (of course after replacing her meal with something other than the red slime)

>How do you want to do the above? (WRITE IN.)
Using a bit of teamwork between Blue and Green, have Green try to corral a slime into Blue's mouth as she waits ready on the ground. After success they swap places.

FREE ACTIONS
>TALK TO FRIENDS. (GREEN.)
"Naw, we're getting you some food after we get this situation sorted" *Blue will pat happily at her huge gut.* "Which of these slimes are you interested in giving a taste?"

>TALK TO FOOD. (RED.)
*After finding the replacement* "So how did you like your stay in my belly? Hope it wasn't too rough~"
"Also do you have a name or would you like to go by Red?
User avatar
Obongo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby Assimilation » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 am

VORE ACTIONS
>Finish digesting Red Slime! She fed herself to you for a reason!
A red slimeknight's quite a bit better than your average slimegirl, but over the last hour it's been raining tons of slimes—this one's in our gut, it's important for us to have mana so let's render her into some, and we surely can convince another simpleton slime adventurer to work with us against the rest. Maybe we can pull the big idea she forgor as her mind turns into our fat, if she's sentient enough to be processed that way.

>Eat Green! You could go for seconds, after all.
>How do you want to do the above? (WRITE IN.)
Not out of voracious greed, but maybe we should eat Green so she's not feeling that hungry while existing as our sentient fat. "Green, you've done more than enough for me. You're starving yourself, how about you hop in here too,"—Blue points to her mouth while leaving it hanging open for a good second—"so that you temporarily won't feel hungry while I solo a big slime for you to eat. It's my turn to have your back."

FREE ACTIONS
>ASK BLUE A QUESTION. (WRITE IN.)
University of Sif Muna, eh? Has Blue ever considered dabbling outside the hexes and enchantments with something a bit darker? Maybe she's heard of the voodoo-style voremancy rites of Kikubaaqudgha, in which a mage's consumed prey remains in the body as sentient fat like usual, but their skeletons can be regurgitated to act as adventuring companions unappetizing to predatory enemies.

>WRITE IN.
Once Red Slimeknight is digested, Blue wonders how her extra loot is going to manifest. Surely, this should count as a battle won, no?
User avatar
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby Metalization » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:30 am

>Write in- Give Green a big kiss and feed her Red. And then hunt for some regular slimes to eat! Then enjoy the gurgly fun of the two of you.

>Ask Red why she fed herself to her, she knows what happens to food right?

(Were there ways to reform people or are they locked as fat after being eaten?)

>Tease Green that we almost wanted to eat her
You need to stop looking so tasty~ You're making me hungry all the time *sticks tongue out*
Metalization
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby Blakyt » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:56 pm

VORE ACTIONS
>Find something else to eat AND digest Red Slime. It's only natural.

We could go for seconds indeed... Optimally a biggest slime Blue can cram down, she's going to need that energy >:)

>How do you want to do the above? (WRITE IN.)

Probably tease Green to bring us more if she doesn't want to fill the space herself... Maybe help her with a spell, we are the enchanter, after all.

If possible, we should try to feed Green too - there's plenty of slime around, seems like a nice opportunity to save on usual food.

FREE ACTIONS

>WRITE IN
Blue should probably consider some sports after her meal is digested... Or rather spells with similar effect if it suits her better, heh.
We aren't going on a diet anytime soon :wink:, and too much fat can be a trouble in the travel. And improving the overall physical fitness won't hurt (there are situations when we have to use physical strength too...)
User avatar
Blakyt
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:56 pm

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:20 pm

>Finish digesting Red Slime! She fed herself to you for a reason!
>Ask Green to rub your stomach. Indulge her. For you, this is a guilty pleasure...
Red DID willingly feed herself to you, so she definitely knows what she's doing. It's a sweet gesture and you'll accept it.

You give your stomach a quick rub to rev up the process of focused digestion. It's a bit of a relief; slimes love copying their surroundings and filling up any containers they fall in to full capacity (like your poor stomach). So full, too full! When Red sloshes around like every other slime in there, her movements make you feel even more bloated than before.

But as they say, a slime girl in the gut is worth two in the bush. Better to eat her now and have some extra satiety for spellcasting later.

"Green, that was absolutely horrid," Black mutters. "Next time save the idiom mangling to me, idiot."

"Quiet in there, belly." You give her a little smack, sending ripples across the skin. You swear you've already cut the mind link, so how's she still talking in your mind? Maybe you should have put her somewhere else on yourself..?

"You may move me," the voice in your belly declares haughtily. "But you may not get rid of me!"

You mull it over for a moment, then come up with the most wonderful idea. It's the only natural conclusion to all of this.

"Green, dear?"

"Yes, Blue?" Green perks up.

"I hereby give you permission to touch my belly," you say, shifting your engorged belly towards her and nearly tipping over from the unaccounted weight. "Please help me digest Red!"

Green blinks. Her face blushes bright red as she realizes what you are offering. "O-Okay." Ah Green... If you don't keep her wanton desires in check, the two of you would have never progressed any further than Turquoise Lake. In a flash, the thief is kneeling next to you and excitedly feeling every part of your bloated belly as it churns and roils.

You hum, feeling quite pampered. Green starts to knead your belly with great diligence. She's a natural at this, so you let her take charge and rest your head against your stomach. Your body rumbles pleasantly as her hands press upon it. Green's gained a lot of practice with massaging bellies over the years of your friendship, especially after cooking a large meal for you and her other friends. (You still think its somewhat strange how much she loves cooking for others, feeding her friends, watching them eat, but that's Green, you suppose. And, if you really think about it deeper, you did... No, you stop thinking about it.) You open your eyes and glance over your groaning abdomen. Green rubs and soothes all the right spots with a focused expression. You are filled with tranquil bliss as the feeling of fullness suffuses throughout your entire body.

Gradually, your gut subsides into a more relaxed, but still quite swollen form.

"Aaah?" Red's gurgling voice is heard. Your belly jiggles only very slightly as she presses against her new home. "Mmm. 'S Soft inside new friend. I liike!"

You hear a huff from Belly's other voice.

"Wao! Look, a cute bunny rabbit!"

"Begone from me, you disgusting slimy thing. Don't you dare touch my ears."

"I wanna pet da rabbit! C'mere!" "No! Stop that! I paid good money on these!" Much to your surprise and Green's, your stomach bulges out as if there was a live prey in there.

"Bwuh?" "Guh???" "Uh. Green, keep doing what you're doing! I think!"

Green redoubles her efforts as your prey kick around again. You hear Belly splutter, gag, choke, then...

"Mmmm, hasenpfefer." Red jiggles happily. Your fat shifted downwards just a tad.

"Sounds like they're having fun in there..." Green says longingly as she continues rubbing.

RED'S PERKS
Slimy Physiology - Stretchy! Vastly increases your stomach capacity and provides minor regeneration and limberness.
Warrior's Physique - Moderately increases physical stats in general, such as strength, endurance, agility, carrying capacity, etc.

>NOTE: PERKS given by sentient fat are never as potent as the original owner's. But they are yours now.
>Belly Bash upgraded to Belly Slam! Throw your weight around!

>"So how do you like your stay in my belly? Hope it wasn't too rough~"
>Ask Red why she fed herself to her, she knows what happens to food right?

"Squishy!" Red gurgles. "Soft! Tasty snakcs!"

"I have to ask, though. Do you know what my stomach does to tasty snacks like you?" Green's making a face over there, but you're busy talking to Red right now.

"I wanna be the hero! I gotsta do hero things! Like helping people who need help! When you were hungry, I went ahead and fed you. Simple, no? Next hero thing. The next, most important thihng after helpng and, and, and, uhhhh. Ummm..."

Red sounds disheartened. "I forgot something. I was looking for something! Or I was looking for something to defeat! It was important!!!"

"Hmm. When you remember, I'll be sure to reform you. I promise." You give a reassuring pat on the stomach. Hopefully, it'll be a while till she remembers, but you won't go back on it if she does. "You're doing great job already by shutting up that other voice in there, Red. Keep up the good work."

"Okke!!!"

>"Green, you've done more than enough for me. You're starving yourself, how about you hop in here too and mmmpppPPFFFPH-!"
Green interrupts your speech by eagerly cramming both her hands into your mouth then popping her little head in. You feel her as she wriggles her way in, pulling herself down your throat. It is a familiar but uncomfortable feeling as your jaw and throat are forced to accommodate. Where the slimegirl went smoothly in, filling your body as easily as water pours into an empty flask, Green has to fight her way in as a solid human being. You choke and gag on the roughness of her bare skin, the nest of itchy black hair, and the filthy taste of sweat, dirt, and everything that a traveler picks up in the world. (Remember children, only monsters think non-magical adventurers are actually tasty :p)

You clear her shoulders with some difficulty and oh no no no, here come her breasts. Green says something angrily, but the sound is muffled.

>d100 -> 80 (Pass)
>Green's Thief dice: d20 -> 18 (PASS!!!)

You feel Green's arm somehow reaching backwards in the cramped space and doing something with her inventory. Suddenly, the wonderful mouth-watering aroma of breakfast seasoning fills the back of your throat. Your mouth begins to water. Aha!

With the sudden surge of saliva, the laborious process of swallowing becomes much more manageable. It's much more delicious too, with the help of the seasoning. Her breasts press against her body as you greedily cram more and more of herself into your throat. You grip her legs and push them in with a strength you certainly didn't have before as the thief continues to pull her way down. Your stomach swells fuller and fuller and with one final gulp, little Green finds her way in.

You suck in deep breathes of sweet, fresh air before laying down by her backpack and cloak. You're winded by the effort, but satisfied.

"Cou-Couldn't you have given me a little more warning this time?" you grumble, even though Green probably can't hear you. She twists herself upright with room to spare, the stomach walls having become more accommodating and elastic (thanks Red). You can feel your body warming up as your latest meal sits heavily in your stomach. The solid form of the rogue is more encouraging to your metabolism than mere liquid slime (no offense to Red). Your body so badly wants to churn its latest prey, but you pause it for now. You and Green sit together quite content. No other feeling than resting with a friend in your guts. You and her here, breathing.

DIGEST GREEN?
>YES (Gain PERKS: Belly Fanatic and Rogue's Finesse.)
>NO (Cast up to TWO spells at a time.)

"I'm not entirely surprised by outcome of this little breakfast endeavor." Belly's voice comes through as slightly muffled. "As they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

"Hay! I'm not an emney, I'm Red!"

"Ugh, roommates..."

After some time passes...
>"I'm getting you some food." You pat happily at your huge gut. "Which of these slimes are you interested in giving a taste?"

You don't get an articulate response from Green, only something like pleased murmur. Well, Green does love the taste of blueberries. A simple blue slime will do the trick.

"More sammiches! More!" Red suddenly cheers! Ah, well, it would be rude to not offer some food to your other guests. Perhaps a white one for her and-

"I'll order the large caramel macchiato with cinnamon and added mocha drizzle. Kekeke..."

You let out a long-suffering sigh. "Espresso. Take it or leave it." You point to a darker colored slime.

You hear tittering. "Deal."

>Kikubaaqudgha?
Hmmm. Here comes a thought.

You sit back down and consider a structure of such a sinister-sounding skeletonizing spell.

To start, reformation is a process more akin to a rapid-pace pregnancy or homunculus. When initiated, a hefty satiety cost is immediately exacted to begin reforming the prey in her entirety. This process also occurs when the predator is slain, which is how adventurers are rescued from monsters. Princesses and extremely ancient, but utterly unaged, adventurers have been recovered in this fashion. So by ordinary and nonmagical means, drawing out JUST the skeleton from a person contained within your body sounds outright impossible.

Despite your education, you hardly know much about necromancy other than the fact that its practitioners are heavily persecuted by all walks of life and the gods watching. Disturbing sacred ground and dead interred within is a major offense to the the races of men so how much more would it be to SALT whom presides over the dead? In contrast, there is the practice of black magic, which is more akin to rituals and invocations to the gods and psychopomps, as well as the school of blood magic, which is an established combative school of magic. An simple enchantment spell which moves a skeleton as a puppet is certainly within your power, though acquiring an unburied corpse obviously comes with its own set of questions and complications...

So what if it is the skeleton of a LIVING person? Surely, then such a spell would be possible without rousing the ire of the sleeping god... Now what kind of magic would make this possible?

You turn your thoughts to Red and Black as candidates. (You won't touch Green.)

"Hay, Miss Magic Lady! I don't got a skeleton!" Red is right. Slimes don't have skeletons-

Wait sh*t, you didn't mean to talk mentally to those two.

Your stomach bulges out and you suddenly feel a hostile presence.

"You will not touch my skeleton." Black states coldly. "I need that."


"Gaghhag! Out, out, she got out!" Red whimpers. Green makes a distressed noise. You tense up and prepare to die.

But, with an aggravated sigh, the feeling of danger passes. "How would I offer you my services henceforth if I am released as a boneless pile of skin and meat? Remember, you are miles and miles from any major kingdom. As your most humble servant and merchant, I AM your only lifeline to the greater market with all that entails... 8)"

You really can't come up with a good counter. Black has been quite adept at providing necessary provisions on the journey. (How much practice does she have in following adventurers like you, Green, and Silver?)

So you say the next best thing. "But it would be cool, wouldn't it? Think about it. Skeleton. Merchant. When I discover how, you would still be able to conduct your business, while remaining inside me, tucked away, safe from harm." You pat your gut, all soft and warm.

"It IS rather comfortable. And novel." You can sense Black smiling, but you don't like her dark chuckling. "You know what? I'll give you a taste of what you so desire. Call it a free sample."

You let out an unceremonious belch of foul tasting air as something insidious fills your mind...

>[MADNESS] DEATH CHURN-NEL added to spell pool.

"And don't bother with Kiku. She-The dead almost never have anything interesting to say."

>Wonder how your extra loot is going to manifest. Surely, this should count as a battle won, no?
Black lets out a derisive snort. "We can see eye to eye, so to speak, on matters most pecuniary. Money on the mind and mind on the money. But your thought processes seem to be woefully deficient."

"You hold your tongue or I'll sic Red on you again." You stick out your tongue for emphasis.

Black only chuckles. "What is yours is theirs and what is theirs is yours, so all you shall receive from defeating your allies in purpose is nothing more than a good spar, or a meal in this case. You can't grind for extra loot on your friends, dummy." Huh. For a moment, Black sounded like her age. "So quash your unseemly appetite and-Ah wait, over there. Where you got the sandwich from defeating that earlier slime."

You snicker as the wind falls out of her sails. Black lets out an embarrassed sigh.

"There's your extra loot, adventurer. Now grab it!"

You sway to your feet and jog over, much easily than expected (thanks again Red). There, laying among the grass, a peculiar geometric gem is shining. Your eyes widen as your recall your studies in teratology. A slime seed!

Much as a seed crystal causes crystals to to form, when a slime seed is enveloped by a humble slime, it becomes able to rapidly absorb its brothers (or sisters, it's hard to tell) and conglomerate into a vast, sapient slime king (or queen, if you're particularly unlucky). These gelatin royals are usually very belligerent, very commanding, and very eager to revenge themselves on adventurers for having been banished from the physical plane again and again. Troublesome boss monsters...

Boy, it's a good thing you came along and nabbed this before that happened!

What to eat next?
>Catch a blue slime. And that's that.
>Grab three slimes, one for each person!
>[MADNESS] Hey, look, it's another adventurer. Let's eat her!
>WRITE IN.

Where to go next?
>Go back to camp and meet with Silver. You've been gone for a good part of the morning and you're still half-dressed.
>Consider the maps in Green's and scout out the next locations depicted therein.
>ADVETNURE NOW!!! THERE'S A CAVE GOGOGOGOGO!!! TREASURE AWAITS!!!
>Use the slime seed on a random slime!
>WRITE IN.

[JUST FOR FUN] What I have so far for Black is:
Thin girl with nice legs, shorter than Blue and taller than Green, and always has a shark teeth smile under her half-mask.
Carries a fuckhueg coffin on her back that functions as a backpack, visibly encumbered and hunched over all the time.
Hunched over all the time, *this* close to drooling over herself in a creepy way.
Main concern is clothing:
>Black playboy bunny costume. Overkill, but it's up there for the slightly goofy mystery merchant.
>Black suit and tie. Weirdest option due to anachronism.
>WRITE IN.

MAN THIS TOOK A WHILE.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:44 am

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:55 pm

Tomorrow and sometime later I'll try again with Black's design. Definitely keeping the mask of perpetual amusement.
Attachments
FQA Black attempt.jpg
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:44 am

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby Metalization » Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:45 pm

Digest Green
>Yes

It's easier to carry her around like that for now, obviously. And she's easier to tease and bully when she's your big, gravid, squishy paunch!

>MADNESS
Oooooh! Look at tasty adventurer!

>Meet up with Silver

I like the bunny girl look going for black!
Metalization
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby Blakyt » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:51 am

Totally worth that while

DIGEST GREEN?
>NO

It would be nice to give our friend a ride as bellyfat, but she's far more useful outside. Besides...

What to eat next?
>[MADNESS] Hey, look, it's another adventurer. Let's eat her!

Fights, conflicts, making enemies, yay!
Though I'd also want to fulfill slime orders... But we can either do that later or skip for the sake of one more sentient creature in belly.

Where to go next?
>Go back to camp and meet with Silver. You've been gone for a good part of the morning and you're still half-dressed.

While the previous choice is rather for fun, this one is just the most logical thing we can do now.

And for Black... I imagine more shady and mysterious outlook, like cloak/mantle. During a battle she would discard it to reveal bunny cos- ah, I mean, something more tight and practical, like shirt and pants.



(Now we need to find a way to increase capacity to eat the king slime 8) )

Edit: Now that I think about it... What if we do the silly and gulp down the slime seed and then eat as many slimy creatures as possible? Probably won't be enough to form a proper king slime, but maybe we could get something out of it... Even without losing the gem.
User avatar
Blakyt
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:56 pm

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:25 am

Hmm.
Need a tiebreaker on the digestion of Green.
In addition, I made a mistake and should have said these options are exclusive to one another:
>MEET WITH SILVER
>ADVENTURER HUNT

I'll flip when I start writing at the end of today otherwise.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:44 am

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:19 am

Digest Green
>No
More individual bodies = more hands to carry treasure.

Everyone else seems voted on.


As for Black... Imma say she wears a witch's hat that usually hides her eyes. You swear her eyes look different every time you see them, but opportunities to see them are so rare and quick you can't really be sure. Her hat has slots in it that those bunny ears stick out of.
She wears a full-body cloak that would conceal everything if she bothered to keep it shut for more than a moment at a time. Underneath, she's dressed in a skimpy bunny-girl outfit.
empatheticapathy
---
 
Posts: 1398
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby Blakyt » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:27 am

Then my vote goes for more meat, of course.

>ADVENTURER HUNT

It's her fault that she showed up here lookin' so tasty while we are having breakfast...
User avatar
Blakyt
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:56 pm

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:53 am

You deliberate.

On one hand, having the thief inside you is satisfying! Filling! Delicious! (Not really!) On the other hand, you DO need Green for labor involving the fine and the physical. You've been quite terrible at the physical ever since you started your studies. Many hands make idle work, and your hands are very soft and uncalloused indeed.

(You did devour Red and feel stronger for it, but ehhh. You're lazy and don't like getting into melee range.)

You tap twice on your belly to let know Green about your decision and prepare to disgorge her. You feel a stirring in your gut and, after a few unpleasant movements, you spit Green back up, no worse for wear. The thief seems invigorated by the experience and quite flushed in the face.

As she gets redressed, you take the moment to study the strange tattoos across her back. The patterns depicted bear a striking resemblance to circles and other symbols used in voremancy and enchantment, but if you look at it another way, they seem to shift into something more like conjuration and matter, and again, once more, transforming, melding, shifting. It's quite fascinating how the ink writhes and squirms like a living thing.

"Blue, are you sure you don't want me in your stomach?" Green sounds (unsurprisingly) disappointed. She may be your friend, but she is a lover of your belly.

"I'm quite sure about this, Green. Quite sure indeed. Please stay with me on this," you say firmly. It's best to set the boundaries now otherwise Green'll get too excited and cause all sorts of mischief unattended.

"It's a bit unusual, 's all." She seems quite antsy.

You spin a finger in the air. "As the WISE ONE once said, the only fair exchange for giving up food is MORE food!" you declare. Well, he said BLOOD on both counts, but you don't need to tell her that. "Trust me, I have a plan. Let's get some more grub!"

"Here we go again." Black seems amused.
Red giggles, eliciting a jiggle.

>ADVENTURERS
As the WISE ONE also says, the road brings strangers and strange people. And in this case (you hope) a very good meal...

>90
"Don't you know, know, knooow, it's a violatioooon! I still feel singing, such a perfect perfect night! We're in a black-hearted party tonight, I'm singing to the heights tonight! ♪"

Someone seems to be in an incredibly good mood. You follow the sound of revelry and find a strangely-dressed woman strolling among the slimes without a care in the world, belting out song at the top of her lungs and pretending to pluck at some strange Eastern instrument. You have no clue where she hails from given her familiarity with the tongue of the Empire as well as her vaguely (un)familiar style of tunic and skirt. She wears a peculiarly deranged look in her eyes and her teeth are very sharp. In fact, if you look at her at a certain angle, she almost reminds you of-

"Do not talk to her. Please," Black says tensely. "Cease. Continue at full speed!"

"What are you talking about, Black?"

"Aghhhh, what the hell. Forget it. Do as you please."

>79
A lone swordsman covered from head to toe in cloth rags is squatting down and poking at one of the stranded river squid. He tilts his head one way, then the other, then back again. Both rabbit ears are directed forward. He seems entirely preoccupied with his cephalopodan endeavor. You smirk. Boys will be boys.

"WOA!!! I WANNA PET THE BUNBUN!!!" Red cheers.
"Blue, wouldn't you say his clothes look like Silver's bandages?" Green remarks.
"It seems so. And the sword as well."

>44
A traveling dancer in skimpy rags is currently entertaining (for the lack of a better word) a gigantic snake coiled languidly in front of her. While the weather is quite pleasant, even without your clothes, she seems underprepared for travel. The Far Lands are quite far from Big Desert or back east and you don't see a backpack on her person.

"Something is off about this," Green mutters. "Just a hunch."
"Your little pet thief is right. I don't trust that snake," Black states.
You bristle at the first remark, but you sense an almost atavistic sense of intelligence in those serpentine eyes as it surveys the surroundings.

>4
The clanking of metal and the rasp of labored breathing. A knight with the head of a dog comes towering and advances through a multicolored road of slime. Forward, unceasingly, and without rest. Heavy black iron armor weighs down his every step yet his movements are strangely graceful, almost like a shadow traveling along the wayside. His helm and hands are stained with dried gore. He looks like your funeral.

You and Green share a look.
The one thought that crosses all of your minds is "Nope."

>ROLL AGAIN
>45
Judging from the silhouette of the goofy hat, yes! Aha! A fellow magician! You lick your lips in anticipation. Fellow magic users are the tastiest prey out of anyone to walk the earth. Even though many wizards and magicians can never see eye to eye and butt heads quite often, they can agree on the taste as the most appealing parts of each other, in the sense of lovers and food. Some say its the diet, but the fact of the matter is that mana is quite tasty. All female magicians are quite chubby due to the requirements of spellcasting.

(Green licked you once when you weren't paying attention and said you tasted like "blue." You spent the whole day trying to figure out what that meant and you've determined it's somewhere along the lines of blueberries, blackberries, black grapes, figs, currants...)

Then you recognize the haughty strides, the white hair, and the adamant gold-trimmed jacket, and completely lose your appetite.

"Green, not this one. Certainly." You stand up from the grassy knoll the four of you were looking out from to try to put as much distance between you and her as possible.

"You recognize her, Blue?" Awk. You must have put out a tell and Green quickly noticed.

"She's from the University. Studied under the philosophy of Vehumet. We... I don't like her. At all." Green looks confused. You try to avoid talking about your schooling most of the time, even now. It's all a bad time, all in the past. "To put it one way, if we were stranded in the middle of Big Desert or in the uttermost East, I'd rather rip off and consume my arm in mortal terror than eat her."

"Oh. It's like that then."

"Yes. A total f*cking b*tch. Let's go."

Now the question is: what's she out of all people doing out here?

Who do you want to approach? [CHOOSE ONE]
>WHITE AND BLACK BARD.
>TWILIGHT SWORDSMAN.
>[BOSS] MONGREL OF THE EMPIRE.
>TAME DANCER.
>RED MAGE.
>Head back to camp and meet with SILVER.
>WRITE IN? [EXPERIMENTAL - I'm somewhat tired and don't have a cool character generation method in mind. Just post a cute fantasy girl and a bizarre phrase lmao]

How do you want to do this?
>Just walk up and politely introduce yourself.
>Just walk up and politely eat him/her.
>Cast a spell from close up. (Goes to secondary vote.)
>Cast a spell from a distance. (Goes to secondary vote.)
>WRITE IN.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:44 am

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:17 am

>WHO
>TWILIGHT SWORDSMAN
Approach with intent to devour. Males are meals. Red Slime will get her chance to pet the bunbun in our stomach.

>HOW
>Cast a spell from a distance.
Cast Shadow Puppetry to make him faceplant onto the squid and throw his sword far away (and NOT towards any other character). He'll be distracted, unarmed, and come with a side of calamari. Worst-case scenario the squid eats him, and then we just eat the squid and get a 2-in-1.
empatheticapathy
---
 
Posts: 1398
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby Blakyt » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:10 am

Who do you want to approach?
>TAME DANCER

The most obvious and useful option would be the mage, but I guess there's a reason Blue hates her so much...
Then we may just get noodles! At least one sentient being and two bodies... I see that as win whatever their secret is.

How do you want to do this?
>Just walk up and politely introduce yourself.

In any other case I'd go with polite eating... But here we hardly know what we are dealing with, so we should take a risk and try to get to know them before striking.
User avatar
Blakyt
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:56 pm

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby Metalization » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:47 am

>TWILIGHT SWORDSMAN
Ooooh I love bunnies! Maybe we can borrow his ears for a bit with a bit of magic once he's Blue belly!

>Cast A Spell From A Distance
Use Shadow Puppetry to knock him into the squid!
Metalization
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby Assimilation » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:02 pm

I third the exact same combo.

> TWILIGHT SWORDSMAN
> Cast a spell from a distance.
The great, great thing about squid prey is the sluuuuuuurp. The texture as it slides against every spot of the throat evenly. We can Shadow Puppet ol' rabbit ears to get a Person-Stuffed Squid dish.

I'd have been interested to see what we can glean from a spellcaster of Vehumet, but it sounds like this particular adventurer wouldn't add something flavorful to the Stone Soup in our belly.
User avatar
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby XtraLargSmall1 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:46 am

Twilight swordsman
A bunny boy would be fun to eat and we can give red some company.

Cast a spell from a distance
Us the shadow puppet to get him and the squid occupied with each other so we can swoop in and get both of them in one fell swoop.
XtraLargSmall1
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:18 pm

Previous

Return to Interactive story