Adventuring with edible companions QUEST (Vore & others)

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Re: Adventuring with edible companions QUEST (Vore & others)

Postby bfdsjkbjjjj3443 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:18 am

don't forget the deal with your party
bfdsjkbjjjj3443
New to the forum

Postby Lookingforthis » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:42 pm

bfdsjkbjjjj3443 wrote:don't forget the deal with your party

Indeed.

Just FYI, since I haven't gotten into it and those of you who have become attached to the characters might resent it: Adventuring or doing other jobs come with the danger of your party members being killed or maimed. Which is why you might want "extra" girls to pad your party to keep the girls you like safer.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:01 pm

Point in fact, I might as well lay down how I am going to do the whole questing now that I am at it. Planned to do this once you got to the Guild, but now is a good time.

The game is planned for you guys to have a semi-rotating party. Either because they are dead, in which case they are gone, or because they are maimed or hurt, in which case they need time to get better depending on your funds, you are going to need different girls in your party to help you adventure.

So, have a favorite girl that you don't want hurt? Make sure that you have other party members that you don't care about so much to take the brunt of the damage!

Or simply have girls willing to be party members so that you don't have a whole lot of downtime not adventuring as you wait for your party members to heal.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:49 pm

Hey guys? I am going over what I have written and I spotted a mistake.

This

[]: No (Girls will observe your interaction with Nara and her family VERY close.)
[]: Yes (Chance for bad end but also chance to get later get an Orc as a companion)

Should be this:

[]: No (Chance for bad end but also chance to get later get an Orc as a companion
[]: Yes (Girls will observe your interaction with Nara and her family VERY close.)

As in, NOT telling your party that you are being affected by a sex pheromone should trigger the potential bad end.

If anyone wants to change their vote, you have until tomorrow.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby bfdsjkbjjjj3443 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:02 pm

[]: No (Chance for bad end but also chance to get later get an Orc as a companion
[]: Yes (Choose Nara)

Will "bad ends" be death or are there bad ends were we are still alive?
bfdsjkbjjjj3443
New to the forum

Postby Lookingforthis » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:06 pm

Active Party Members: Ferro, Latan, lalana and Altrunia.
Wealth: 4
Guild Statut: Not signed in
Church Status: Not notified
Fame: Unknown

[X]: No (Chance for bad end but also chance to get later get an Orc as a companion)

The tip of your tongue felt slightly tingly and your nostrils were flaring as you glared at the Orc. It made you look angry, and that’s perhaps what your companions thought it was, but you were just trying to get enough air in to feel like you weren’t breathing in pure undiluted Orc fertility.

A sneeze later and you were significantly less put upon.

That said, the way Nara was cringing made you feel as though this were intentional. And while the myths and legends about rapist Orcs who stole men clearly didn’t apply to her, you were pretty sure you just found out how they did it.

Nonetheless…it pretty clearly wasn’t her fault.

“It’s fine,” You said as you shook your head, the effects already wearing off.

And…you kept quiet about the effect that Nara had had on you.

“Really, it is,” You even went so far as to shoot her a smile that immediately and physically soothed her.

It, after all, wasn’t her fault and you didn’t want to seek your girls on her.

[X]: No

“Well, might as well pay now,” You decide and gesture towards the oldest member of your party, Latan.

Who, with a gentle smile, nods at Altrunia.

“I am the responsible one,” She says with pride as she pulls out a bag with your coin.

“So you are the one keeping track of the money?” You asked your sister with some surprise.

“Well, we all keep some in our persons just in case,” Latan interrupted as she stuck a hand in her huge cleavage and pulled a small coin purse out. She gave you a wink when she saw you staring.

“I have one too!” Lalanna replied as she patted her waist and then frowned as she didn’t feel anything. Frantically searching her pants, she lowered them to the point where you could see her bush as she victoriously pulled out a bag.

“Here!” She chirped as she saw you staring at her crotch.

“And that is why I am in charge of the coin,” Altrunia chose to interject at that point as your best friend flushed with a pleased smile.

“Anywho, here you go,” Your blonde sister told the orcs as she passed them the agreed upon sum.

“Hmm, did we offer to make the night free if the lad would just go between our legs?” The matriarch of the family disappointedly looked at the coin in her hands.

“Yes gran,” Nara dutifully said, looking disappointed as well.

“And it would be extremely unkind to start using the food to pressure them as well,” Greltia mused before sighing.

“Well, dinner’s cooking and you can all have a plate when it’s done,” The old Orc told you as she pointed to the kitchen.

“The guest room is all the way to the end,” She went on pointing behind her back.

And then, as if she were deciding on something, she nodded her head and gestured the two generations of her family to stand with her.

“But before we leave you alone, let us show you what we have to offer,” She declared and then, as one, all three generations of Orcs raised their skirts.

Green, dark green and black.

That was the color of their pussies.

Nara’s was a vivid green on thin lips that might as well not exist. A virgin, if your things your father had told you were any indication. Dark thick curls of pubic hair stood just above it, not really approaching her vagina.

Noldia’s was darker compared to the color of her skin, the folds in it barely hiding a large clit. This one WAS covered by a jacket of mostly blue hair, twisting the scheme of the hair that she had on her head.

Greltia’s looked like a bouquet of flowers. Along with being black, it was meaty and substantial. Her clit looked like just the stem of a large flower as it was adorned by a thin fuss of white and blue strands of hair.

The air coming from the still open door blew in and kissed their cunnies as you visibly ate the sight of them, arousal starting to show as liquids started to go down the contours of their petals.

But that same air blew your way and your eyes started dilating as all of their pheromones went down your lungs. From there, the sex hormones of three fuck-starved Orcs dissimulated into your blood stream and, not many seconds later, hit your brain.

They were ovulating.

You didn’t know how you knew but you knew.

Nara’s virginal womb could bear you an Orc pup, though at this point it felt that it would be more human than anything else.

Noldia’s would bow down to your hair and eye color and be yours and yours.

Greltia…Greltia would give you two. You smelt two delicious eggs in her, ready for the picking.

You didn't know how you knew these things, but you could smell them. Your cock, so erect right now that it hurt within your pants, wanted to put theory to the test and have them bare you pups.

“I…need to be alone with my girls,” You said all of a sudden.

“Ferro?” Latan asked worriedly as you stared at them with eyes that did not look completely sane.

“So what was the deal again?” You asked them, control already starting to fray.

“Well, I am supposed to be the firs-” Your sister started to say before your snatched her hand and roughly pulled her behind you as you walked to your room.

“Bring us dinner when it’s ready,” You called out behind you as you opened the door to your room and actually threw your older sister inside.

“F-ferro, what’s gotten into you?” Altrunia asked as you slammed the door behind you., “You can tell me!”

So you gave her the only answer that you were willing to give her.

You kissed her.

Your sister, so authoritative and in control of herself and the situation. The one of your sisters that your father and mothers trusted enough to basically become your wife. The one who balked at every single loss of composure that she had.

She became like clay in your hands.

Moaning as you pushed her down into a cot that you hadn’t even known was there, you freed her chest puppies from within her dress, letting them splay into her chest as your hands filled themselves up with the incestual mammaries.

Her mouth tasted like berries.

It was something completely inane to note, but you did. Her mouth tasted like cherries and she kissed back at you, mirroring your hunger in a very inexpert fashion as she tried to match your passion to hers.

Her cheeks were flushed with blood as you broke your kiss to stare into her eyes.

Unlike the Orcs, you had no idea what coitus with her would result in. Whether she was ovulating or not was a mystery to you, as was whatever your inbred children would look like. But if they looked anything like her? It would be worth it.

She moaned loudly as you went down for her neck, the soft skin in there looking tasty as you sucked her dermis in. At some point, you had managed to push her skirt into her stomach, with your fingers pushing her undergarments against her thigh. To your surprise, your pants were around your ankles as you felt your sister's hands stroke your big cock out of your undergarments.

You went down her neck line, pushing yourself into her cleavage as your hands worked her cunt lips. You were significantly shorter than her and so you basically had to grind your chest into hers.

And then your cock was compressed inside the walls of a virgin cunt.

Despite having started this session, it was your sister who rushed to push your penis into herself, with her moans only getting louder as her hands when to your ass and FORCED your cock to expand her.

Soon enough, you were meeting her barrier. And soon enough, you were shredding through it, virginal blood lubing your shlong as you went deep inside of her. And just like with the knight, you managed to reach Altrunia’s cervix.

And just like the knight, Altrunia wasn’t content with that.

“Fuck, yes, inside!” She screeched as she pushed you against the door to her baby chamber and you, being all too willing, added your own meager efforts to the cause.

With a wet “snap” that you both heard, your cock was suddenely where your incestious children would grow.

And you began, earnestly, fucking her.

Leaving the hickey that would grow on her neck, you allowed your head to slide down to her tits so that you could more comfortably rock in and out of her. Wet noises that were muffled by your clothing sounded out as you smashed your crotch into her entrance, your cock not really coming out of her womb but your shaft and her cervix producing delicious friction nonetheless.

By the time the pressure in your crotch was too much to bare, your blonde sister circled her legs around your waist and looked at you in the eye.

“Do it, let’s give our parents grandchildren,” She tenderly whispered to you, her eyes lovingly looking at your own.

You let go.

Your older sister moaned into your mouth as her own orgasm overcame her, kissing you as if life were fleeting and about to end. Your hyper virile sperm flew in fat loads into her uterus, filling it up to the point that it started spilling back into her vagina.

And then you collapsed on top of her breasts.

“Are you, um,” You began to say as you tried to catch air with your lungs, “Are you going to ask me to eat you?”

“Do you want to?” Altrunia chuckled in a way that belied how utterly relaxed she was.

“But no,” She sighed, “Lalanna has that right.”

And so you both quietly basked underneath the feeling of having had sex.
—--------------------------------------------------------

“How old is the lad?” Greltia worriedly asked the rest of your party as she set up dinner.

“14, why?” Latan asked as she looked askance at the door where they would be staying. The sounds had subsided but she wouldn’t be surprised if they started at any moment.

Who knew that the mere sight of pussy would turn their little boy so!

Greltia winced at that, “N-no reason, I think.”

“Well anyway, let me bring them some food,” Lalanna said as she took two plates and started walking towards her room. Her face was flushed but a little bit…curious.

“This is really outstanding though, what is it?” Latan asked as her daughter went to voyeur on their little boy and his sister, eating another mouthful of the meat broth that they had.

“It’s tough and stringy,” Noldia snorted from the bowl she was also eating, “You don’t need to worry about hurting our sentiments.”

“I mean, it still good,” Latan shook her head. She, after all, had had nothing but travel rations for a whole week.

“Well, the mother superior keeps herself in good shape of course,” Nara decided to get the conversation back in topic, “But she is getting rather on in years.”

Latan almost stopped eating.

“This is from the mother superior?” She asked, aghast.

“Oh, no worries, that’s rump and leg muscle that one of the Church studs couldn’t finish!” Nara frantically rushed to clear the misunderstanding and Latan breathed with relief.

She supposed that it was unkind of her to assume the worst from Orcs but, really, they couldn't be too careful, now could they?

The next day is a day with no clear objectives.

What do you want to do?

Choose 3
[]: Spend it with one of the Orcs. (Specify Nara, Noldia and Greltia)
-[]: See how the hell is it that they are affecting you.
[]: Spend it with one of your girls (Specify Latan, Lalana or Altrunia)
[]: Go shopping (Try and get adventurer equipment.)
[]: Go sightseeing in town.
[]: Write-in

Do you sleep with one of the Orcs?

[]: Yes.
[]: No.
----------------------------------------

There we go. As always, I will update this on the 20 next month.

Also, the simplest way to not be bad ended in this situation seems to be to stay away from the orcs, right? Allow me to assure you guys that it is not.
Last edited by Lookingforthis on Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lookingforthis » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:07 pm

bfdsjkbjjjj3443 wrote:[]: No (Chance for bad end but also chance to get later get an Orc as a companion
[]: Yes (Choose Nara)

Will "bad ends" be death or are there bad ends were we are still alive?

Almost all bad ends will be with you alive.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Postby skorm » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:15 am

Last edited by skorm on Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
skorm
Somewhat familiar

Postby bfdsjkbjjjj3443 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:07 am

[x]: Spend it with one of the Orcs. (Nara)
[x]: Spend it with one of your girls (Altrunia)
[x]: Go sightseeing in town.

[x]: Yes
bfdsjkbjjjj3443
New to the forum

Postby Lookingforthis » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:22 pm

To all you lovely people who read this and/or vote, please know that I am going to put a hiatus on it for the next two months. The holiday season is proving simply too much for me to keep writing this during it, as I hope you understand.

I'll continue off on the 20th of January.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Interactive story