Cockvore Royale- Interactive RP Game

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Cockvore Royale- Interactive RP Game

Postby Thibs » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:11 pm

So this is an Interactive I've started but will be run a little different. Basically you message me the Link you want me to update and I'll go in and update it based on your choices. Since it's more like a game it has Stats, Skills, Conditions that you have to manage while running around the arena(Which is a sealed off town.) This is kind of an experiment and it focuses solely on M/M, Human/Human, Cockvore, and Absorption as the themes since they're my bread and butter. I know it's kind of niche but that's what I'm most excited about writing so here we are. That being said if I get some people testing it out and seeing how it works/enjoying it then I don't mind trying to set another one up that covers more types of Vore, different Anthro's and Gender configurations.

If you want to check it out.

I'm not expecting tons of people to play but I figured I should at least post to get the ones I can to see if I can make this set up work.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cockvore Royale- Interactive RP Game

Postby Thibs » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:01 pm

Only had two takers so far, so I'm looking for more people. If you want a better Idea of what to expect when playing I would check out

Beige

Wine

Both have started playing and have gone a little down the rabbit hole. If anyone is curious or wants to play feel free to PM me.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thibs » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:12 am

Just a quick update. Recently someone managed to complete a run through Cockvore Royale. It's worth a look if you're unsure about how it plays.

Salmon

Also to note I have started an Anthro Fantasy based version as well.

The Great Cock War

Races in the Great Cock War include, Human, Bunny, Wolf, Fox, Feline, Alraune, Merman, Shark, Scylla, Equine, Taurus, Sergal, Slimes, Harpies, Avians, Deer, Dragonkin, Lamia, Drider, and Bat

I'll be posting the first few people who have asked to play this weekend but more people are welcome to either story if they so choose. Just remember Cockvore Royale is more gritty and real world based with human/human. And Great Cock War is Anthro and Fantasy based(Meaning magic and stuff). Also it should go without saying but both games are M/M only.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby penguins » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:28 pm

Pretty impressive! You write well - the complete runthrough is quite a work.
penguins
New to the forum

Postby Thibs » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:34 am

penguins wrote:Pretty impressive! You write well - the complete runthrough is quite a work.

Thank you. It's a fair bit of work but it's enjoyable to write.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story