Tales from the Engisphere [Twine]

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Tales from the Engisphere [Twine]

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:08 pm

LINK:https://worldofvore.neocities.org/
DOWNLOAD: Not currently available, if project goes ahead, one will be made

Please note, this interactive's development will be released in blocks, rather than concurrently as the content is completed. Some parts of the story may be in bullet point form, indicating the layout of the proceeding content rather than being the content. You have been warned!

Hello, and welcome to the forum page for my brand new interactive project, Tales from the Engisphere, a collection of small interactive stories featuring ordinary people in extraordinary circumstances! In the past, I have attempted to create interactives, including an attempt to resurrect an old popular classic. Sadly, all of these projects have fallen to the wayside over time. However, as my personal setting comes together, I've decided to go back to creating interactive works, this time touting brand new features and immersion at the cost of on-site hosting! You can either download this project from the link above or read it on the dedicated site!

(Please note until the full release of the first ACT, no download is available. Hopefully, this should be rectified shortly!)

~~ NEW FEATURES! ~~
Endings / Vore Scenes Gallery

Gone through the interactive and found an ending or vore scene that you really enjoy, but don't remember what path to take or don't have time to navigate to the ending? Well, worry not, Tales from the Engisphere boasts an Endings Gallery that permanently unlocks any ending or vore scene you get to normally, allowing you to access that content any time you like! Accessing these won't impede your current progress even, allowing you to look at these scenes any time you like!

Content Blocks/Warnings
Not everyone enjoys every type of vore, some of us are die-hard F/M Oral vore fans, some are dedicated F/F Unbirth people, and some just might not want to see cooking content. Every preference is valid, and to make sure individuals only see the type of content they want to, when you start, you'll be offered to select the content you want censored to make your experience the best it can possibly be!

Choices with Variety and Purpose
Choices in many CYOA stories are static, they may take you down a specified path, and nothing else, which creates a somewhat dull experience for those interested in playing through content multiple times. Choices in Tales from the Engisphere, however, may sometimes give different results, thanks to a little RNG, and decisions can have long-lasting impacts in some stories! For those less interested in playing with chance, selectable good luck and bad luck mode can make sure you get the best or 'worst' results without fail, respectively!

Extra content!
For those interested in the setting and worldbuilding, additional content is available for those individuals, through the Almanac! Listing out Countries, People, Organisations, and Events that have helped shape this slightly off modern reality. Turns out vore does that!

Coheasion with other Engisphere content!
Think this interactive is secluded, only having any effect on itself? No way, events in the interactive can effect stories and other media projects, and the same the other way around! Watch characters you played pop up, and watch as interactive arcs follow on from stories present in the Engisphere! Multimedia universe lets go!

So, what are you waiting for? Come read now! At the end of the day, this is a project designed for the community. So feel free to leave any feedback or ideas in this thread!

~ V. Engineer
Last edited by TheVoreEngineer on Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Re: Amongst a world of Vore [Twine]

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:51 pm

This looks great! Would love to see this developed into a full interactive and see these scenes written up in the future.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby 3rasvok » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:15 pm

Sounds neat looking forward to see more!
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redatheart » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:10 pm

Keep up the great work dude!
Redatheart
Participator

Postby chocobun » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Erecting a vore interactive
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby rarrawer » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:43 am

You've done some good work with this.
I'm eager to see more.
rarrawer
Somewhat familiar

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:07 am

Yeah I am curious if the decision has been made as to weather or not this is going ahead. Hell, I'd be open to supporting a Patreon to see this developed.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:15 am

Apologies for not responding sooner guys, I've unfortunately been caught up in some, complications, in my life, however as those complications start to clear up, I should have more time again for vore writing. I do intend to at least properly write the first part, and continue this in the future.However, before I can get stuck in, there are some commissions I need to prioritise first, afterwards, I will probably be spending some time putting my full attention towards this project!

VigorousJazzHands wrote:Hell, I'd be open to supporting a Patreon to see this developed.

As of current, I'm not looking to set up a monetisation/subscriber service regarding my work or this project, nowhere near consistent enough as of yet, but it's very encouraging to hear that you're that interested in the project!
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Re: Tales from the Engisphere [Twine]

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:07 am

Gonna post a quick update!
To hopefully help me get out of a writing funk, I have started full boar work on the project again, cleaning up all the already present content and updating the name and logo to reflect a slightly new design! I'll try to keep everyone updated, and hopefully sometime in April, I can get the first story arc out there and ready to go, but until I do, I'd still love to hear idea's and feedback!
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Re: Tales from the Engisphere [Twine]

Postby KHLover » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:04 am

Tried it out a while ago and just now found it again. Glad to see that it's being worked on!
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Return to Interactive story