Favourites in multiple category folders?

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Favourites in multiple category folders?

Postby Shadowblaze » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:40 am

Is it possible to favourite a work and have it saved in more than one of your favourite folders?

For example, I like to keep a full list of all my favourites to browse in full, but I'd love to create categories to add specific-themed works to (eg. separate folders for specific works which have oral vore, digestion etc.) but doing so seems to remove them from any other favourite folders they may have been in, unless there's a way of putting them in more than one which I haven't spotted yet.

Like- some works may naturally go into multiple categories anyway, and maybe I'll be specifically wanting to look at a certain type of vore etc. from my favourites- is it impossible to put works in more than one folder? I like being able to organise by category, but I don't like fragmenting all of my favourites into separate folders exclusively.

Maybe I'm just missing an option of doing this? Any help would be much appreciated.
Shadowblaze
Participator

Re: Favourites in multiple category folders?

Postby Eka » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:43 pm

> Is it possible to favourite a work and have it saved in more than one of your favourite folders?

No.
Eka
Administrator

Return to Technical stuff