"Follow Topic/Thread" feature?

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

"Follow Topic/Thread" feature?

Postby voresercher » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:17 pm

I've been on this site for a while and I'm not sure if this is a feature that's already incorporated onto the site and I've missed it but if not then this is something that I would like to see added at some point.

There have been many times when I've come across a thread that I've made a comment on (and wanted to see responses/further comments on it) or came across that I wanted to read the comments on but didn't have the time and subsequently forgot about the topic until days/weeks later and couldn't seem to find it back. So what I would like to see is a feature where if you wish to follow/track/whatever a topic/forum there would be an option/button for it somewhere on the page similar to how interactive stories have this option. While a message/notification for every new comment made could be excessive I'd still like to see some way to track different forums/threads ... while I can't quite think of a easy/clean way to track these (maybe just a 'followed threads' section on our profile?) if this idea gains any traction or attention we could come up with something.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong area.
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Re: "Follow Topic/Thread" feature?

Postby Eka » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:28 pm

Use the subscribe topic or bookmark topic button on the lower right for forum post. See forum FAQ for more information on what they do faq.php
Eka
Administrator

Return to Technical stuff