Tag browsing problems

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Tag browsing problems

Postby Reaverbot » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:39 pm

For the past two or three weeks or so, while using tag browsing (how I typically view the site), I have noticed that at random intervals it will not be functioning as it normally does. Often times, pages load noticeably slower than other areas of the site, but almost as often I get a full on error page repeatedly. The error text is below

exception 'SqlException' in /home/aryion/public_html/g4/lib/sql.php:33
Stack trace:
#0 /home/aryion/public_html/g4/lib/libsql.php(138): sql_query('SET STATEMENT m...')
#1 /home/aryion/public_html/g4/tags.php(158): sql_fetch_all('SET STATEMENT m...', 'tag_name')
#2 {main}
Query execution was interrupted (max_statement_time exceeded) :: (SET STATEMENT max_statement_time=10 FOR SELECT relt.tag_name, relt.tag_category, count(*) AS count FROM item_tag AS it1 JOIN item_tag relit ON (relit.item_id = it1.item_id) JOIN tag relt ON (relit.tag_id = relt.tag_id) WHERE it1.tag_id = 1507 GROUP BY relit.tag_id ORDER BY count(*) DESC LIMIT 26)

I have asked around and I know of at least two or three other people who have been running into this. In terms of troubleshooting I have tried multiple browsers with the same effects and cleared both my cookies and cache on either of them. Is this a known issue? Or, if not, is anyone else running in this because I already know I'm not alone but I'm curious to how widespread it is
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Tag browsing problems

Postby Winny » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:55 pm

Getting the same issue, as well.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tag browsing problems

Postby Eka » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:24 pm

Just try again later when something like that happen.
Eka
Administrator

Return to Technical stuff