What is the most-favorited post on Eka's?

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

What is the most-favorited post on Eka's?

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:11 pm

And how would I go about finding that? Sorry if this is the wrong board, but I couldn't find a better one.
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Re: What is the most-favorited post on Eka's?

Postby AlluringPredation » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:38 pm

If you mean most favorite on a gallery item will have to be by the big names. This one by Nyxondyx scored >800 favorites. https://aryion.com/g4/view/544374
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby Straxacore » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:49 pm

AlluringPredation wrote:If you mean most favorite on a gallery item will have to be by the big names. This one by Nyxondyx scored >800 favorites. https://aryion.com/g4/view/544374

I'm not envious about that massive amount of favs >_> Not one bit
Straxacore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ItsSongxing » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:02 am

Well, since there's no feasible way to compare all the favorites on the site at once, the best way to do it might be to have each person look at a major user of the site - let's say, anyone with above five million total views - and see what their most-favorited work is.

Natsumemetalsonic - to my knowledge, the user with the most total views - fortunately has their Featured Item on the default setting, so it shows Hinata and Ino Contest 06 as their most favorited item, at 845 favorites, beating out that record of Nyxondyx's. (I am, of course, assuming that AP has scoured it all.)

However, instead of being content with that, I moved on to another major user, Nitro_Titan. Their most-favorited work is HumanBuffet Tornament [sic] at 928 favorites. (A flash animation, [url=https://aryion.com/g4/view/189818]Part A: SnackTime for Marris, just barely trails behind at 922 favorites.) There's also a few in the mid 800s. I checked them all by hand, so I could have missed one, but I'm not going through all eight hundred-whatever of Nitro Titan's posts again just to double-check.

Next person might wanna take on Karbo, Tsavo, or someone like that; maybe some furry artists, too.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Nekochow » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:55 am

I can't give you the MOST favourited on the entire site, but I can give you some candidates for it, from some of the most popular artists.

Karbo's "Bowsette Inside Story" with 969 favourites appears to be his most popular piece.

Bigbig's "PokeMUM" stands at 1139 favourites, and as far as I know, that's his most popular post.

Rac0r's "You're FIRED!", his most popular piece, has 1206 favourites.

Tsavo's "oVOREwatch" has 1250 favourites.

Finally, Lampton's "Mallow" has a staggering 1605 favourites... that might be the most popular submission on the site.
Nekochow
New to the forum

Postby whatisthissheet » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:08 pm

Holy shit look at all those favs, they all are pieces very VERY deserving of praise though.
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiza » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:38 pm

There are times I wish Eka's search was a bit better with finding stats like this.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby lutro » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:01 am

I'm curious who/what ranks highest in favorite written content.
lutro
Been posting for a bit

Return to Technical stuff