Welcome to the new server!

News for this website will be posted here. Mostly Technical.
Forum rules
This forum is for technical discussion regarding the portal and vore itself.

Generally speaking, if you have something that needs moderator attention, you should simply Private message Eka. That includes any bug report, error report, violation report, outage report, suggestion, feature request. Etc.

Most topics will be locked as soon as they are acknowledged. Due to the nature that not many people can do anything regarding a technical issue. In that case, if you need something unlocked for any reason. Feel free to message Eka directly.

Re: Welcome to the new server!

Postby ThumpieBunnyEve » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:12 pm

I have a suuuper busy hosts file
in c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc

it blocks alll sorts of things, most of which are ad's
however i had a section in there for when my old ISP failed to propagate my DNS adequately.
216.230.231.218 aryion.com
I just spent all day with my BF relearning this fact.
because that number is now wrong. cause Eka's Moved! ⋆\o/⋆

It was a pill to figure out though.... the rp.aryion.com page worked fine (of course because i hadn't redirected it in my hosts file)
but when i clicked the "You must log in on the main page" it redirected me to aryion.com which my host file was now incorrectly signing the old ip address to.

with some help from Eka and my boyfriend I've since changed my host file to represent the new address.
172.64.166.9 aryion.com
and because googleDNS (8.8.8.8) fetches aryion.com as 172.64.166.9 automatically, I'm changing the line again to
#172.64.166.9 aryion.com also 172.64.167.9 works the old one was 216.230.231.218
the # in the line above 'comments it out' of operation inside the hosts file.
~ and leaves me some info to read for myself if i ever have issue again. (likely won't.)

Thank you Angie and Eka for helping me sort this out.
Hope this helps anyone else who might stumble through the same problems as blonde little me. >.<;;

Welcome everyone to the new server!
ThumpieBunnyEve
New to the forum

Postby Zapor » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Uploading a tags on new arts dtopped working... ughhhh

i hope it will fix soom
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xinoz2 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:22 am

It would appear that the Related Tags have stopped working, It happened after the tag browsing was temporarily disabled and I didn't want to say anything incase it was just temporary.

Hopefully its something on my end but if not please do something as soon as possible.
Xinoz2
New to the forum

Postby mazdab » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:17 pm

HMDVore wrote:
Surviock wrote:
SpaceHump wrote:I do wonder when the stuff that got removed is gonna get re-instated.

Yeah I wonder about that too.

I think that's what we are all waiting for :3 I'm excited!

Same here
mazdab
Been posting for a bit

Postby battlebat55 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:18 pm

HMDVore wrote:
Surviock wrote:
SpaceHump wrote:I do wonder when the stuff that got removed is gonna get re-instated.

Yeah I wonder about that too.

I think that's what we are all waiting for :3 I'm excited!

Let's all hope for good news, I'm waiting for a few stories and flashes to come back myself!
battlebat55
New to the forum

Postby ChibiToy » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:24 am

I'm not so sure about that anymore. Online censorship will reach a new height in the near future(at least over here in the EU) so there might be more to it than we think. Let's just hope this site isn't gonna be taken down for good with unreasonable reasons... :/

Anyway, like, I'm glad Eka's is back... I guess? :3
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Cuddlekins » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:45 am

Well, Eka lives in NA, I thought, so it shouldn't be an issue. Either way, I do hope for news on future updates. All this waiting around's been killin' me :c
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby Themastermushroom » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:18 am

All the people want to continue to use Underage character to risk Eka a closure, well, some of those images are back, but because are not in a sexual way, and I give you an example:

If you upload an underage picture, in a vore, unbirth, or in another situation or even naked, this can be allowed to be posted, but if the underage subject in question, will be raped or other things, this can't be allowed,so you can still do Underage pictures, but not in a sexual way, for many information ask to Eka, she will always help you with rules.

Anyway i'm glad you are back.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Ushupiuck » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:06 pm

Themastermushroom wrote:All the people want to continue to use Underage character to risk Eka a closure

What? That's the LAST thing We'd want, use common sense! Why would we want to send the site we love to the trash can?
Ushupiuck
New to the forum

Postby Themastermushroom » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:10 pm

Ushupiuck wrote:
Themastermushroom wrote:All the people want to continue to use Underage character to risk Eka a closure

What? That's the LAST thing We'd want, use common sense! Why would we want to send the site we love to the trash can?

Because when the new law of turn illegal loli and underage characters, they find a new solution, they migrate in other site to do it, I used common sense, I just use a clear conclusion, even is not true.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Ushupiuck » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:21 pm

Themastermushroom wrote:
Ushupiuck wrote:

Because when the new law of turn illegal loli and underage characters, they find a new solution, they migrate in other site to do it, I used common sense, I just use a clear conclusion, even is not true.

This depends entirely on if the state adheres or not. Besides we have our right to use Underage characters.
Ushupiuck
New to the forum

Postby merlovinit » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:12 pm

People are making a lot of assumptions, but its true that things have been trending badly (at least socially) for fans of underage content on the internet as a whole. I think its pretty clear that Eka isnt willing to break the law (and rightfully so, not like the site would last anyways).

But theres been so much conjecture and defeatism only because they arent ready to make an announcement yet, even though they said that one is coming in the future. As far as I understand it, the law hasn't changed, only the policy of the previous host which was a main reason for the server move to begin with.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Madock345 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:59 pm

My belief is that they’re looking for a way to mass unban the content they want without unbanning everything banned for any reason or having to go through tens of thousands of pages by hand. Seems like a technical complication to me. But maybe there’s something I don’t know about, i’m not a tech expert.
Madock345
New to the forum

Postby Raiza » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:14 pm

Madock345 wrote:My belief is that they’re looking for a way to mass unban the content they want without unbanning everything banned for any reason or having to go through tens of thousands of pages by hand. Seems like a technical complication to me. But maybe there’s something I don’t know about, i’m not a tech expert.

If I recall, Eka and the other admins have all the data saved of the taken down pictures, and even the favorites people saved etc. It will likely be a maintenance day to bring them back, if they do, if I had to guess.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby delet0bn2609 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:36 pm

Yeah, Pixiv has lots of underage content. I wonder, what are they doing?
What are we talking about, and will it fit in my vagina?
delet0bn2609
Been posting for a bit

Postby tigercloud » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:09 pm

KariY wrote:Yeah, Pixiv has lots of underage content. I wonder, what are they doing?

I think thats more accepted in Japan (Pixiv Server-Location is in JP)

While in Western countries this is a TABU-Topic (even fictional drawings of lolis - which didnt harm any child) it is ok in Japan.
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby HMDVore » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:28 pm

Has the tags been fixed? Can I start uploading my content again?
Consider supporting me on fanbox: https://hmdvore.fanbox.cc/
HMDVore
Participator

Postby ScienceTiny » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:47 pm

tigercloud wrote:
KariY wrote:Yeah, Pixiv has lots of underage content. I wonder, what are they doing?

I think thats more accepted in Japan (Pixiv Server-Location is in JP)

While in Western countries this is a TABU-Topic (even fictional drawings of lolis - which didnt harm any child) it is ok in Japan.

As far as I know, according to American law, it's only illegal if the subject of an image is a real child and is presented as either nude or sexual. Since this site is almost entirely drawn images, there shouldn't be any legal troubles if it's hosted in NA (which is just my assumption, as I don't actually know).
As I understand the issue, it was more of a problem with the host or isp, rather than actual legal issues. However, I only recently found this site and have only found a few posts on the topic, so take this commebt with a grain if salt. If I'm wrong about any of this, please feel free to correct me, as I am curious about the situation.
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby thatasiandude » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:33 am

On a first note, congrats on getting the tag search either working, or at least faking it enough to make it appear to be working.

On a second note, if Eka changes the site policies for uploads and content, I'm sure there will be a big post about it.
thatasiandude
New to the forum

Postby Eka » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:46 pm

thatasiandude wrote:On a first note, congrats on getting the tag search either working, or at least faking it enough to make it appear to be working.

On a second note, if Eka changes the site policies for uploads and content, I'm sure there will be a big post about it.

^ Accurate
Eka
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Technical stuff