The Hatching Discussion

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Hatching Discussion

Postby Arkain » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:17 pm

Happy Thanksgiving all. Hope its a safe and happy one. I also give thanks to Jaku for keeping this fun role play going all these years and the rest of you and Jaku for making this such a fun roleplay. :-D
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:38 am

Hi..
I just wanted to thank you for being so patient! I've had a hellish couple of weeks. I just didn't have it in me to do anything other than take care of all the things screaming for my attention.

I cant thank you enough for being a part of this amazing RP! Its really one of the most wonderful times of my week when I can read everything you bring to the story!

*hugs*
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:21 am

Things shouldn't be screaming at you. Its the holidays, Jaku

Back at you. This RP always makes me a smile. It never ceases to amaze me how this RP keeps chugging along. Jaku, you have been the driving force behind this RP along with your kindness and patience. Words are just not enough to thank you. *big tail hugs*

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:23 am

Here's wishing all of you the warmest of Holiday cheer and happiness. :-D

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:30 am

Merry Christmas!! And Happy new Year!!! :D :D :D
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Jermayan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:00 am

Same to all of you! Things have been hectic this time of year as always, but I should be able to get my post up later today or tomorrow.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tamara » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:32 pm

Merry Christmas to all of you! *Coilhugs and purrs.*
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:31 pm

Happy New Year all... Here's to another year of fun. :-D

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:52 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! :D
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:55 pm

Happy New Year everyone! *Hugs tight*
Tamara
---

Postby Tamara » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:42 am

My apologies for taking so long to post, I'm lacking inspiration and energy to do much lately, loads on my plate IRL.
Tamara
---

Postby JakuArts » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:43 pm

I know the feeling all too well
Remember to take as much time as you need to recharge! There’s never any worries here!

*Big cuddles and hugs!*
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:48 pm

*gives you a big warm arms and tail hug* Sorry to hear that Tamara. Hope with the new year things will get better. :-D

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:04 pm

Welcome back Jermayan

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:35 am

Hi all . Jaku wants discuss about the next part of the role play where we meet the new nagas. He wants to hear your ideas about the direction the role play should go..

Here are my thoughts.
I thought that since we are meeting new nagas that have most likely have lived on that island for a long time given how comfortable the otters are around nagas. What if what was protecting them from being found all these is some sort of barrier, similar to the one in the movie The Black Panther. Say Ones that can pass through are otters chosen by the nagas and other nagas and getting to barrier is a difficult trek through the jungle.The naga village behind the barrier is inhabited only by nagas. Everything there is designed with the naga in mind. The homes, transportation, everything. It is modern and comfortable but simple in its design. The guards are discrete with crime being very low but their weapons are modern and powerful.
I was thinking that their leader is Suriya who was the naga who turn Jaku into a naga years earlier. I think she would make it much easier for the rest of us to be accepted into the naga community when Suriya recognizes him thinking that they are very wary of strangers. Few that manage to enter leave alive. I was thinking that Arkain, Suri and Azlant take off on adventure to see if they can find where the nagas live. Leaving Jaku, Tamara and Kellus at the beach. We tell them we just are going exploring the island but nothing about looking for nagas.
I had two ideas when we come to the barrier. I was thinking that when we are walking around trying to figure the barrier Suri is captured by one of guards and is locked up in jail while they try to figure out what to do with. Arkain with Azlants help get through the barrier and he goes on a desperate search for Suri only getting himself and Azlant captured. Who plays the guards, the officials who debate on the threes fate and Suriya that's something else we can discuss. I personally think Jaku would be best to play Suriya. When the three don't return when they are expected to. Jaku and Tamara start to really worry. I was thinking what really alerts them to that something is really wrong when the connection between Kellus and Azlant is broken or Kellus senses something is very wrong and they immediately start to hunt for them. Having otters join the search could be helpful especially when they need to go through the barrier and they could be helpful getting them an audience with Suriya.

These are just my thoughts. I am very interested in hearing the others thoughts.
Arkain

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi! *Hugs everyone.*

I like the idea that the real centre of the island, where the nagas live, is protected by some kind of barrier a la Black Panther. It would be magical, of course, not technological, but same principle and same effects. I would, however, prefer to keep the technological level low, ie not Wakanda-level please :wink: , and have them use magic for their everyday needs. Maybe the island itself it a sort of powerful magical focus for the world.

I very much second the idea that Suriya leads the place and we get to finally meet her. She'd probably recognize Jaku, though he changed quite a bit since they last met, and also Tamara. After all, it was Suriya who changed Tamara in the first place. (And frack me, I had forgotten that it was Eka who played Suriya in the beginning: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=110&p=791&hilit=valley+of+the+serpents#p791 This whole thing started 14 years ago, I feel old now... :P )

I'm not that keen on dividing our group and having two separate storylines until the Beach group goes after the Adventuring group. I'd rather we stay together, it makes for better stories I think. Though, if everyone else wants to split I'll follow.

In case of a split, I think that Suriya would find the Adventurers to be familair in some strange ways, especially Suri since she's born of the love between Jaku and Tamara.

That's it for me ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:36 pm

Yea... I remember that now but I thought for sure that there was an earlier RP between Suriya and Jaku where they did the RP where Jaku was turned into a naga.

Interesting idea about them not splitting up Tamara.. My thoughts were to make their first encounter a bit more exciting and not go too smoothy at first. The group going together is interesting. I was thinking that those nagas are extremely protective of their location. Anyone finding a way through the barrier is considered a threat to it. When the cross through the barrier, they are all quickly caught. They threaten to execute them all as trespassers until they see something unusual about Jaku, Tamara and Suri and they bring them all to their leader, Suriya. Something like that.

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:54 am

It would be pretty amazing since Suryia is what sent Jaku down his path and was the first to transform him from a human. Although it took Tamara to finally turn him into a full blown naga.
I love the magic and the hidden village. Jaku is an absolute moron when it comes to anything magical, even though he has all the capabilities.

I’m also for keeping the group together, although I like the rescue idea. Suriya might take either a kind or a sinister role in all of this! Especially seeing what her efforts have brought!

And if she’s the kind one, what lies inside the mountain? A massive serpent, king or queen? Or something more barbaric, lusting for a fresh kill? This honestly sounds like a bit more fun!

And wow. We sure have been at this for a long time. Love you all so much for this wonderful ride!!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:12 am

Hi All..Just to let you know I will be on vacation April 19 to the 28th. Internet where I am going is a joke so it is unlikely I will be able to post anything. Take care. :-D

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:23 pm

Enjoy your vacations! ^^

Just waiting for Jerm's opinion before making my post.
Tamara
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay