Humanity Lost (RP idea)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Humanity Lost (RP idea)

Postby Tigger171 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:29 pm

(To RP or if you're interested just leave a comment or DM me. If you want to contact me another way my discord is Privateer#5721)

I'll do a little world building for the general setting of the RPs and here goes: Takes place in a Modern-Day world with Furries/Anthros being the dominant group over humans, for thousands of years Humanity and Furries/Anthros had coexisted with each other until they went to war just recently , no one is sure who the aggressor is but one thing that is true is that the entirety of Humanity is devastated and defeated by the Furries/Anthros.
In order to save living space for the now privileged Anthros/Furries what remains of humanity is shrunken to small sizes, Maybe an inch or half an inch as they are forced to live off of scraps from the furries like rats/ants/cockroaches... Basically pests

Tiny villages can be found anywhere hidden in any places close to where the furries live due to humans stealing foods and or resources from them thus they're considered to be infestations and must be rid of if found.

Usually I play prey though.

I prefer Oral, I'm a sucker for burps and chubby Female preds but your choices aren't limited to that of course! its just my favored taste.
Last edited by Tigger171 on Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tigger171
New to the forum

Re: Humanity Lost (RP idea)

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:16 am

Jeez, wish I'd decided to randomly browse through here sooner. This sort of scenario is right up my alley.
Are you still around and still interested? I know it's been a few months since the original post.
Sabi1
---

Postby Tigger171 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:28 pm

Oh that's fine that's fine, I'm glad you like that idea! and I'm still around of course. Do you wanna do it in discord?
Tigger171
New to the forum

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:53 pm

Nice.
For me either sticking to the forums or using pms works best. They just work well with the work schedule and all, and it's nice to get the email notifications for a new post, easily reference prior posts, etc.

For a quick scenario idea I was thinking something like, a wild human enters an anthro's home to scavenge for some food. That anthro captures the human and realizes the human might be able to lead her to more, so rather than devour the human immediately, she decides to try and get him to lead her to the rest.
That adds the potential for multiple prey, and who knows, maybe the original would even come to enjoy being on friendly terms with a big predator.

Just some quick ideas that came to mind with the prompt
Sabi1
---

Postby Tigger171 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:09 pm

Sure sure maybe we can go to either PMs or discord? How do we send reference images tho

And sure that scenario would work well but I'll say with a little pitch? like.. maybe she pretends to not notice and stalks the human to their village?
Tigger171
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay