No-Nut November?

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

No-Nut November?

Postby PikachuX2073 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:50 am

Don't know if the site would be a bit quiet during November of if it's just me making the assumption, but if not, then…
I don't really have a theme for this list of role play ideas other than maybe a collaboration/cluster bomb of different ideas from September, October, November, and December drawing/writing challenges like Drawtober.

Maybe the pred(s) and/or prey have to avoid nutting? Idk.

But yeah, here we go!

Plumbot:
Instead of one of the usual Plumbots that visit you when you call up the plumbing service, you are paid a visit by this bulky, rugged, tinman looking fella that behaves seemingly WAY too human opposed to the doll-faced mechanical puppets you're used to. You can't tell if it's an upgrade to the regulars they sent, but you go along with it since its more reliable than the lazy designs they make in Sim City!

But can you keep your hands to yourself? Can the big guy resist your approaches?

OrcBear
★OrcTaurBear (yes.)
OrcWolf
★Firbolg
Tiefling
★Pandaren
Wolgen
Tauren
★Hrothgar
Ronso
★Hound Archon:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/5847593/

"Proto-Hybrid":
Basically a deformed human altered to suit the build of a specific animal without going through a direct transformation.

★Gorilla
★Lab Rat
Soul-Stealing Warlock https://aryion.com/g4/view/84404
Khajiit
WereBeaver
WereCapybara
★Sphinx (not the Egyptian kind)

Tranformed Human:
After getting flashed by his friend's phone camera while testing out some fancy new filter app, our hero is left disoriented and changed into a curious form that makes his body susceptible to absorbing non animal or non anthro he comes into physical contact with!! What can he do to avoid being a walking sponge to every human being in his vicinity??

Gnoll
Kobold

Insectoid Dragon:
Exactly what it sounds like, a bug that's also a Dragon.

Turtle-back Camel:
Exactly what is sounds like, a camel with a back shaped like a turtle shell.

Cameltaur
Alpacataur
Llamataur
(Guess I'm in a bit of a Taur mood?)

Rubbercat

Pooltoy Anthro

Pooltoy Feral

Cybear

Cybernetic Anteater Anthro

Furred Dragon/Mammal Dragon

Cybertronian Dog Anthro

Cyberbeast:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47510249/

★WereRaccoon:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/30532964/

WereSkunk

Boarman/Wereboar

WereMonkey

Smilodon Anthro:
Siiva is a faded pink, smilodon man from prehistoric times before he was accidentally frozen in an avalanche during one of his hunts and remained frozen until modern times.
After his defrosting, he was taken in by Bleuix (Blue) and given a mild modification he became a common resident on Planet Furbit. (His modification was being given dual horse wieners)
After his near death experience, Siiva stuck to a strict vegetarian/vegan diet in order to avoid hunting again.
However, some are personally offended by the mere thought of a vegetarian sabertooth, thus they try to force their way into his digestive tract …
Poor Silva can't seem to catch a break!

Scimitar Tooth Cat

Goblin
Hobgoblin
Orc (preferably a red one please?)
★Oni

★Cowplant:
Basically just imagine a Little Shop of Horrors scenario, but with a Cowplant from The Sims.

Angel

★Carehound (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)

Brewmaster (Dota2)

Muk'Tuk (Potionomics)

★Great Elder Bat / Gandalf Bat / Odin Megabat / Silvermoon Megabat / White Warlock Bat / Bloodmoon Megabat / Silver Manbat
Spoiler: show
Just imagine a WereBat with white fur and a Gandalf like beard.
He bares amazing magical prowess as well as wisdom. He is commonly viewed as a force of good, but can be merciless when delivering justice and retribution, and will not be diswayed by the suffering of the innocent if it is deemed necessary for the greater good.

Now imagine being wrapped in his wings, being swallowed down by his beard maw, and trapped inside his cocoon like stomach as vein like tendrils sink themselves into your body, draining your blood to transmutated into magic energy needed to combat a great evil.

And while he tries to comfort you, neither of you know if you will survive in the end.

★Clawed Jackalope

That's all that I can come up with for now.
Is anyone interested?
PikachuX2073
Participator

Return to Vore Roleplay