A new TikTok challenge!

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

A new TikTok challenge!

Postby Voreguy927 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:20 pm

You open up TikTok on the way to school, and there seems to be a new trend. The first 7 out of the 10 videos feature giant women like you, in the range of 10-15 feet tall, with full stomachs of struggling meat, rapidly shrinking down against their poor victims as they fought for their lives trying just about anything to not get digested alive and melted into a gooey pile of mush! This is the “Don’t get Digested!” challenge on TikTok, the new and hottest trend for the giant women, where they take unsuspecting normal humans, and stuff them down into their guts to see if they can last a whole 10 minutes without being digested… they never do, as they are a never match for your powerful gut, often being processed into ass, tit, and thigh fat within 5-7 minutes, 8 if they were lucky. Your normal human boyfriend sits down next to you with a smile and an enthusiastic “Hey babe!” While your TikTok DMs fill with requests for you, a giant content creator, to do the “Dont get digested!” Challenge. He will fit into your stomach nicely.

I’m looking to play a plot with the above premise, and think it has a lot of potential to be very fun! Messing with the social media dynamics of vore.

If something doesn’t work out for you in this plot, contact me anyways and more than likely we’ll be able to change it as I am rather flexible.

Contact me on discord please: beeleg#8277
Voreguy927
New to the forum

Re: A new TikTok challenge!

Postby Aces » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:26 pm

I think you triple-posted there buddy.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=62166 and viewtopic.php?f=19&t=62167 are identical topics.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore Roleplay