Looking for Poké vore pals!

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Looking for Poké vore pals!

Postby FelixTheCrazedscienceboy » Mon May 17, 2021 4:06 am

Yello! I am currently looking for pokemon vore based experiences! Pokemon is well know and much beloved and I know lots of people find it natural for a vore setting because it already had predator and prey relationships!

I am an expiernce switch. I’d prefer the prey role until I know you better! Only because I currently have pred burnout. Very sad I know. Endo is a must for main characters, and I prefer to play male. Sorry ladies some folks have dashed those dreams as well.

The totodile line is my favorite pokemon line, for nostalgia reasons. But Goyle and rilou and most of the other pokemon are pretty hard to top!

So what have I got? I’m looking for long term literate rps so!

The classic trainer pokemon duo would be lovely and make for a long role playing experience.

Or a pokemon on pokemon team like the mystery dungeon series would also be a strong pairing!

I’d would like help world building and would greatly enjoy a free style and improv style of story telling. I’m generally sponteous and come up with things in the spot. I sometimes forget details or over look things.....

And finally a wholly unique idea and a rather dark twist on pokemon as a series!

Pokemon have become the trainers! A select group of highly intelligent and elite pokemon despise what humans have done to their brothers and hate the battles they carry out using their brethren. So why not show the humans how it feels to get used snd abused! Of course they don’t have pokiballs so they keep their charges in their stomach. Spitting them out when it’s time to battle. Of which human on human fights can be vicious. Especially when the stakes get high, like the looser ending up becoming food or just battered and bloodied. This version of the world is a much darker and meaner place than the kid friendly games
FelixTheCrazedscienceboy
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay