Looking for Group/Start a Group: Sci Fi

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Looking for Group/Start a Group: Sci Fi

Postby Kaidencox » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:27 am

Hello, everyone!

I'm really new here, but not super new to the idea of Vore, nor to Traditional Role Playing Games. However, it's been a few years since I've been able to play them, especially with the current state of the world.

However, I wanted to see if there was any interest in a small group of people, maybe 2 or 3 (Smaller groups are easier to coordinate with for Scheduling) for a RPG on one of the digital platforms (Not super familiar with them, so I'm open to input). Please feel free to reach out with input on system and platform. The goal is to have multiple sessions, running for however many we all enjoy!

The setting/system would be for Science Fiction, altered to include vore, and other kinks as well, if we, as a group, would like. I'm thinking more along the lines of Scifi pieces like Star Wars, Firefly, Cowboy Bebop, and similar: small crews of involved people gallivanting about a galaxy.

PM me, if you're interested, with a list of kinks/types of vore that interest you

To give you an idea of what range of Vore things I finding interesting/fun/sexy:
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Cock Vore
Unbirth
Digestion
Soul Vore
Disposal (but not scat play)

My hard-pass list would be:
Scat play
Hard vore
Most cooking
Gore

Thanks, and I look forward to meeting some new people!
Kaidencox
New to the forum

Re: Looking for Group/Start a Group: Sci Fi

Postby Foodmeister » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:01 pm

Foodmeister
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay