Ideas for vore based DND villains?

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Ideas for vore based DND villains?

Postby Gutlover » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:43 pm

I'd like to request a writing prompt for some vore inspired villains for DND campaigns. They should be based around DND races like elves, orcs, dragonborn, etc. Bonus if you include their class. Female villains are preferred, and I'm a fan of both unbirth and vore.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Ideas for vore based DND villains?

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:32 pm

Gutlover wrote:I'd like to request a writing prompt for some vore inspired villains for DND campaigns. They should be based around DND races like elves, orcs, dragonborn, etc. Bonus if you include their class. Female villains are preferred, and I'm a fan of both unbirth and vore.

Long ago a elf woman married a human male for true love, even though she knew that she would most likely outlive him due to her long lifespan. But sadly old age wasn't the cause for his death, as her husband was killed by a knight who worked for a terrible king, that rage wars against everyone around him, including his own court and people. The woman tried to get justice for her husband, but the king instead praised the knight for his behavior, and made him a captain, and in charge of one of the border towns of his kingdom. Knowing this, the elven woman tried to fled the kingdom, with her children and others, but sadly all of them were caught and cut down by the new captain and his men. All....but one. The elven woman survived, and consumed by grief for losing all her loved ones, she vowed vengeance against the king and his whole army, before disappearing. Now she runs a orphanage for any children that didn't have a family, either because of old age, or illness, or wars, acting as their mother. However, underneath the orphanage, she conducts experiments, trying to create new life from bodies of the dead, as she knew that she alone can't destroy the kingdom, but a army of the wronged can. And at times, when one of her "children" discovers what lies beneath their feet, instead of killing them in order to hide the truth, she unbirth them, and regress their body so that they are truly her children. She is currently pregnant with about 3 dozen children, and she won't give birth to them until the ones who wronged her are destroyed and damned to hell.(Nerco wizard, in case you weren't aware)

Several centuries ago, a powerful warrior manages to defeat and slay a powerful dragon, and drank it blood in order to gain it's power. The warrior was made a noble for his feat, and his family enjoyed a life of luxury and comfort. But over time, they grew more and more evil, wanting more wealth and power then they already had, as the dragon blood slowly corrupts them. Soon a daughter was born, with red scales and the ability to breath fire, when her sisters and brother has white skins and brown hair. The family, knowing that this child would be special, decide to raise her, though not as a noble, but as a warrior. Teaching her how to use the blade, the family hope that she grew strong enough that she would be able to conquer everything in their names, but sadly the daughter was too smart, and too powerful. While during the day they taught her the way of being a warrior, by night she secretly practices her magical abilities, and her ability to consume entire animals, and people whole. When the time was right, the daughter killed her entire family, leaving her home a mass grave for all who were there. The daughter soon disappear from the world, carrying only her sword, her armor, some food, and as much of her family wealth she could carry in her stomach. She wanders the world, making connections and disappearing as she seeks to grow more powerful, and earn more wealth.(Samurai fighter/draconic bloodline sorcerer)

Orcs lives very short lives. So they make the most of it as they can. Some lives a life full of violence and destruction, fighting against everyone that they come across, including their own companions. Others lives a life full of struggle, as they try to either leave a mark on history, solve a mystery that was unsolved for centuries, become so rich that their family would be fine for centuries, or simply finding happiness. This Orc, is simply hungry. No one knows where this orc comes from, or who, or rather what she is. Some think that she isn't a orc, but a gluttony demon pretending to be one, others think that when she was born, she ate her entire family without effort. There are others ideas of her origin, but none dare to ask her, as just merely being by her put you at risk of being eaten alive. Even if she is carrying a belly large enough to fit a horse, it is wise to never get close, for no one knows her hunger limits, including the orc herself. If you ever encounter her, pray to the gods that she isn't hungry enough, to try and eat you.(Barbarian, path of the war glutton. Basically a barbarian who eat a lot)
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:24 pm

Those were great and just what I wanted. I especially like the last one because it's easy to implement some of the homebrew vore rules.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:48 pm

Hey, it no problem. I can throw out several more villains ideas if you want, as long as you're comfortable with at least one being a futa/herm, and that I also get to use them. As a dm myself(though very fresh), I don't want to throw out ideas for others to use, and never use it myself.
Persona59523
Participator

Return to Vore Roleplay