Erotic Yu-Gi-Oh! series/event? (Probably butts/scat focused)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Erotic Yu-Gi-Oh! series/event? (Probably butts/scat focused)

Postby hax » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:13 am

I wasn't sure if I should post this in here, Vore Game, or Artist's Valley? Seeking Partner didn't seem correct because there's a rule against organizing there, so prospective multi-partner stuff seemed like it'd go here?

Anyway, I write here a little, and I was thinking about doing some kind of online Yu-Gi-Oh event and turning the matches into gallery stories. Like maybe I'm RPing/writing someone with a position of power over the players and eat their characters when they lose, or the players have stakes on eating each other? I guess the erotic dynamic would have to depend on the pred/prey sub/dom orientations of people who'd be interested. I'm also not sure if a pre-constructed (to give individual characters identity through players' personal ties to cards) or a draft/sealed/progression (to make things more dire or varied) would be better.

There's a lot I still need to logistically iron out, so I'm just making this thread to gauge interest. I'm also very scatter-brained in terms of projects, I only really thought of this because I remembered I had a specific Yu-Gi-Oh format/ruleset idea sitting in an old folder and I decided another project was less-worth pursuing >.<

Basically, I thought about doing this same kind of thing with an original completely-made-for-the-story vore card game, but that's a lot of design work and I didn't feel like committing to a bigger project that I'd actually take money for or anything. Then, I just sort of remembered that I drafted up rules a while back for a slower game variant of Yu-Gi-Oh with movement rules like Duelist of the Roses or that Labyrinth episode of in Duelist Kingdom. While the logistics of running custom rules over a non-automated client is certainly something to consider, I think slower games that can still have modern exciting card effects might make for better story pacing? Also, maybe literally doing a Medieval-Europe-esque setting could better contextualize players being disposable prey to some big sexy noble/royal character? Maybe committing to a Duelist of the Roses nod in the title could better integrate some kind of stupid and sexy "rosebud" pun about asses into the dialogue?

Anyway, I have the movement rules I was thinking about using here as diagrams: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Edit: After a couple of test games with the Motion Grid, I've decided to loosen the restriction on Spells/Traps from hand per turn a little. Now you can Set 1 from hand and directly activate 1 from hand in a single turn. This, and some other oversights with the rules text in the Google Drive link have been overwritten!
Last edited by hax on Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
hax
Somewhat familiar

Re: Erotic Yu-Gi-Oh! series/event? (Probably butts/scat focu

Postby Velka » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:21 pm

I wouldn't be as interested in the scat-related parts, but I do enjoy Yugioh. Maybe using something like EDO Pro would be good, as it would let players use the full card game?
Surely there's a solution that ends with me in your stomach...
Velka
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Erotic Yu-Gi-Oh! series/event? (Probably butts/scat focu

Postby hax » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:05 pm

EDO Pro is certainly more logistically simple, and maybe I could do separate stories/RPs for the regular format on EDO Pro vs the movement grid format (if people wanted to play that for pacing etc) on Tabletop Simulator/Vassal/Tabletopia?
hax
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore Roleplay