Vore 5e D&D Game: Looking for Female Preds

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Vore 5e D&D Game: Looking for Female Preds

Postby CopperRobot » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:15 pm

Hello, seeing there seems to be demand for a vore game for European players, I am volunteering to host games as a DM.
I plan to Host Games on Sundays, 12pm CST or or 8pm (GMT+2).
I hope to get the game started about one or two weeks into January. We'll play the RP-stuff on Discord and do Combat on Roll20.

It would be a 5e D&D fantasy setting, with variant Vore Rules:
https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/print/S1coxx3hG
https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/OZsuLMXvw
https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-LoSulFCJpB_dEBZPpwN
(We will discuss rules closer on session Zero)

I want to run this with vore as a way to Dispose of enemies and Bonding with Players and NPC’s.

Type of player I am looking for:
Mostly looking for players wanting to play Monster Girl preds, this is mostly due to myself being uncomfortable playing preds myself.
(eumi_bun)spiderqueenvoreeditsmallwatermark_by_-d9r8cmw (Post).png

My hope is for this to be a light-hearted D&D game, I do not have much experience with DMing, but I am willing to give this a try if you are.
I don't have a direct story-line planned for this campaign, I have a starting hook, but I want to develop where the story goes with the players, basing it on their actions and decisions.

The Plot Hook I have in mind is that the Player Characters are captives on a Cargo Ship; The specific reason would differ between the players, and I encourage the players to make up their own reason and make it part of their backstory. The reason could be anything ranging from; simple slavery, or being a prisoner transported for execution. Point is, you are on a ship, taking you somewhere you don’t want to be, and the crew has been paid to send you there.

When it comes to races, I am quite open minded, but I am mostly looking for Monster Girl or half-giant, as it makes sense for a vore game. I am of course willing to homebrew them a bit to suit the players.

My personal fetishes are: Soft Vore, Safe Vore, Size difference, Motherly Vore, Unbirth, Anal Vore, Foodplay, Pregnancy, Lactation(Milking)
I hope to include them given the opportunity.
It will however be a sexual campaign, so if you are okay with that feel free to submit an entry:

Questions for Players:
1. What Kind of character do you want to play?
(You don’t need to pick a class just yet, but a vague idea what sort of character you want to play, kind or though, what race and motivations.)

2. What are your favorite fetishes?

3. Tinies are for:
a) Eating
b) Protecting
c) Doing lewd things
comic_finished_by_dakunart_ddmbpq9.jpg

Feel free to submit your own application below or post any questions you might have.
CopperRobot
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore 5e D&D Game: Looking for Female Preds

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:44 pm

1. I'm comed up with several different characters ideas, the first one is a "unique"(ie, made of both flesh and metal) warforge that is on the ship because she is a prototype being sent for testing. She is able to detain/hold several people, and is ready for a fight if needed. The second character idea is a Goliath, who is a slave owned by a noble for being exotic, and what she is "packing". She is soft spoken, but can go into a rage and either completely destroy someone, or get them to beg for mercy. The third character idea is a centaur that fought against a group of men who tried to cut down a bunch of trees, and is being sent to be judged for it. The fourth and final character idea is a minotaur gladiator currently being sent to her new owner and/or a new arena to fight in.

2. Unbirth, Futa/herm, cock vore, well endowment, safe vore, pregnancy, breasts vore, lacation, stuffing, cook vore(you're covered in food then fed, not actually cooked), multiprey, and kind/gentle/caring.

3. D=(All of the above) but mostly b and c.

4(questions). What level will we start at? What classes/subclasses are off limited? Is futa/herm a thing in the world, or is that a no? Will you allow feats, and if so, will we start with feats right away or no?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby CopperRobot » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:45 pm

Persona59523 wrote:What level will we start at?

The Idea right now is to start at around level 3 and quickly get to level 4, we will discuss means of gaining levels at Session Zero further.

Persona59523 wrote:What classes/subclasses are off limited?

I'll presume most subclasses are available to players, while it better fits the aesthetics to pick one of the Vore Sub-classes above, I have nothing against taking Vore Feats and going with a normal sub-class. As the nature of this game is that it will be a bit of a power-fantasy so Balance might be lacking sadly. But anything heavily home-brewed I'll need to take a look at before I can approve.

I am already going to homebrew some of the races so it should be fine.

Persona59523 wrote:Is futa/herm a thing in the world, or is that a no?

I don't want to exclude them from the world, but it's not a subject I am very familiar with. I'd say they'd exist, but if I would include them it'd have to wait for now, sorry.

Persona59523 wrote: Will you allow feats, and if so, will we start with feats right away or no?

The idea is that you start with one free Vore Feat, preferably one to suit your race or background, but I am not opposed to give out an extra if you make a good case for your character to have it.

Thank you for asking I believe these helped clear some things up. :-D
CopperRobot
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:49 pm

Questions for Players:
Naga who wants to see and explore new places and meet new people. Probably some kind of healer/holy spell caster.

-Same-sized vore.
-Oral vore.
-Safe vore.
-Soft vore.

3. Tinies are for:
b) Protecting
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby memeology » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:52 pm

(You don’t need to pick a class just yet, but a vague idea what sort of character you want to play, kind or though, what race and motivations.)
I was looking through the vore supplements the other day and kinda liked the concept of the Sorcerer of the Terrasque. After thinking about it I thought that a constantly hungry Sorceress with Terrasque ancestry, who is far from being the brightest magic caster in addition to being really, really clumsy. She'd be a bit larger though.(both in height and thickness if that's ok)

Edit: I forgot to add a relation to the story hook. Well she's a simple girl and depending on her looks she'd bre probably pretty exotic too. She could have been cought as a 'Circus attraction' to be sold off or be transported into the Underdark because the Dark Elves needed something new for their arenas.
Edit2: After thinking about it a bit more I realised that Sorcerer isn't really the most fitting class. I like the Terrasque flavour but I think that the World Eater Barbarian would fit her more. (Even though I like the lvl 18 class feature of the Terrasque sorcerer but high lvl DnD isn't really fun anyway)

Giantess Vore, Mass Vore, BBW Pred, Big Bellies, Burps

3. Tinies are for:
a) Eating
memeology
New to the forum

Postby SirChomp » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:54 pm

heya, i would love to dnd as a female pred if your still looking for people,
i have dnded under those ruleset before and do know how they work
SirChomp
New to the forum

Postby CopperRobot » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:46 pm

SirChomp wrote:heya, i would love to dnd as a female pred if your still looking for people,
i have dnded under those ruleset before and do know how they work

As of right now I have a full set of players and are about to start the campaign, thus no longer accepting players.

You can still submit an application on this post If things were to change and we extend the number of players. Or if someone else who DM's is looking for players.
CopperRobot
Been posting for a bit

Postby SirChomp » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:52 pm

thats a pitty, its quiet hard to find group like this based in EU. But i be happy to apply for a spot if you exctend the ammount of players!
i can play every afternoon at EU times adn in the weekends
Last edited by SirChomp on Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirChomp
New to the forum

Postby Razgriz » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:34 pm

if you need a replacement player in a few months time, let it be known i'm interested. As luck would have it, I can't make sundays right now anyway :3
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldenKuji » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:46 pm

Hello!
If you ever are looking for a replacement player, or are looking to extend your player count, I'd love to have a chat! ^-^
I'm very familiar with DnD, and have worked with new DMs, and am always willing to help make your life easier if needed :3
GoldenKuji
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay