Anyone want to run a micro dnd game?

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Anyone want to run a micro dnd game?

Postby Coolguywithhat » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:47 pm

Lately ive been wanting to play a dnd game where i play as a micro. i would run one myself but im not mentally stable to be a dm, so if anyone would be willing to run and play in a micro based dnd game, message me or post on this topic and we can work something out.
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Re: Anyone want to run a micro dnd game?

Postby CopperRobot » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:58 pm

I too would be interested in this
CopperRobot
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheWatcher162 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:40 pm

Deff sounds like a fun idea. I saw a westmarches server for with a macro/micro setting, but think it died.
TheWatcher162
New to the forum

Postby rotta287 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:55 am

I have some questions which could color if I'm interested or not. I am primarily asking this from the POV of becoming a player, I am experienced at GMing but I am already doing that for two other groups so I wouldn't have time to do so here as well.

1. Would the game be virtual tabletop? Forum? Discord? Basically the what way would the group be organized?
2. What edition of the game would be used? 5e? PF 1e? Some other edition?
3. Which set of homebrew vore rules would be bolted onto that?
4. D&D and PF rules mostly deal with creatures that are around human in size and don't really have many special rules for extremely small creatures. How would this be handled? Would the size categories just be adjusted such that being a tiny is the new medium and normal sized people are advanced giant monsters? Or would the players have some template like Miniature Creature applied to them instead? (Miniature creature: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monst ... cr-varies/ )
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Postby Coolguywithhat » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:14 pm

1. depends on what the group over all would like. discord is free and easy so it can be used to play or just to talk, roll20 for if we want to play in a virtual tabletop. again depends on what all the players would want.
2. preferably 5e since thats what im used too. but thats most likely up to the GM if we ever get one
3. again, up to the GM, but i had to pick id say this one: https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/S1coxx3hG
4. kinda ya. micros would now be the normal size, for the players at least, and everything they go against would be put in a fitting size category. some that can be worked out with the GM again

And i would prefer that its not just the GM doing all of the work with choosing how the sizes and vore system works, i do think the players should have some say that way everyone is able give input and to make the game as fun as possible for everyone
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby rotta287 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:51 pm

Coolguywithhat wrote:1. depends on what the group over all would like. discord is free and easy so it can be used to play or just to talk, roll20 for if we want to play in a virtual tabletop. again depends on what all the players would want.
2. preferably 5e since thats what im used too. but thats most likely up to the GM if we ever get one
3. again, up to the GM, but i had to pick id say this one: https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/S1coxx3hG
4. kinda ya. micros would now be the normal size, for the players at least, and everything they go against would be put in a fitting size category. some that can be worked out with the GM again

And i would prefer that its not just the GM doing all of the work with choosing how the sizes and vore system works, i do think the players should have some say that way everyone is able give input and to make the game as fun as possible for everyone

Makes sense.

I am not a fan of 5e to say the least so if that system ends up being picked I'd have to bow out for sure.
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gunlet » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:43 am

When you say micro do you mean micro in size or micro when compared to larger creatures? Additionally would all of the party be micro? I'm assuming so since it'll make the game fair and less complicated for the DM, but wouldn't mind playing as someone even slightly larger in order to use at least 1 member of the party as a personal buttplug from time to time. (( If I'm actually able to join the game. ))
Gunlet
New to the forum

Postby Coolguywithhat » Sun May 23, 2021 1:01 pm

Gunlet wrote:When you say micro do you mean micro in size or micro when compared to larger creatures? Additionally would all of the party be micro? I'm assuming so since it'll make the game fair and less complicated for the DM, but wouldn't mind playing as someone even slightly larger in order to use at least 1 member of the party as a personal buttplug from time to time. (( If I'm actually able to join the game. ))
micro as In size, and someone being bigger then the group is ok, just as long as they aren't as big as the macros of the game.
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby NewSuperTrios » Mon May 24, 2021 2:26 am

Damn, still looking? I've been going over some old AD&D books... maybe I could GM, I haven't had that pleasure in a good while.
NewSuperTrios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Coolguywithhat » Mon May 24, 2021 8:07 pm

NewSuperTrios wrote:Damn, still looking? I've been going over some old AD&D books... maybe I could GM, I haven't had that pleasure in a good while.

glad you have interest. if you do want to dm, message me on here and we can talk about setting up a discord server or something
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore Roleplay