2 Players looking for a DnD 5e DM or Group

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

2 Players looking for a DnD 5e DM or Group

Postby Delete9026b26 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:50 pm

I think the title summarizes it rather well but yeah

a friend and myself are looking for a group with 2 openings, or a DM willing to take on 2 or more players for a Vore DnD game,
one of us would be making a female pred character, the other would most likely be making a male or non-binary switch character.

The rulesets, character creation methods, and so on aren't something we're picky on by any means, we'd be glad to have a group.
We would prefer a PBP game if possible, I know I can do a scheduled text game too though, but with one of us in the US and one of us in Germany it would be tricky to do a scheduled game with us both for sure.

We have characters we can present as examples, we're capable of creating our own characters with practically no help needed, and we're both quite happy and open to whatever sort of table rules the DM/Group has.

We also understand if the game is one of those where anyone and anything COULD be on the menu, so the previously mentioned "female pred" character would understandably not be immune to stuff, being a pred is moreso their personal preferences in the sake of prey/switch/pred roles.

Anyways I can't think of much else to say beyond if you want to reach me the easiest way to do so is to PM this account, or to PM my twitter @SouthernDruid, or to message me over discord SouthernDruid#6969

I will edit this thread to say closed or something like that if we get any offers and whatnot.
Delete9026b26
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay