Woh is Defo doing an RP?

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Woh is Defo doing an RP?

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:49 am

Nah bitch,

this is pretty much exclusively for reference

Hello there~

Hi! My name's Definitly Orginal, (spelt incorrectly) but the abbreviation is "Defo". So uhhhhhhhhh

Hi! My name's Defo! You might know me for my infrequent and sporadic drawings, or perhaps that one time I wanted to make a vore game before promptly being given a kick in the shins from reality. Despite my SMOOTH BRAINED NATURE, I like to think of myself as a somewhat creative/literate individual, and pretty confident write-man!

I uhh...
I'm not the best at writing these bios, I typically handle these things via messages on discord/some other form of conversation
Spoiler: show
And also my giant google drive filled with all my writing for my characters got fucking yeeted to the fucking abyss because google doesn't like lewds

Very nice mucho gusto funny haha vore
These are my top tier kinks: Female Preds, Futa preds, Anal Vore, Oral Vore, Breast Vore, Cock Vore, Naval Vore, slime gal absorption shenanigans thicc biccs (chub and pudge) weight gain via vore or otherwise, the beeg bwuaaaaarp from a gassy pred. Endo play is MMMMM! yeah fine whatever be a mean cruel pred torturing people or whatever buy y'all know where it's really at. That sweet dank friendly endo tummy times. Affectionate preds and the such. (I'm literally just making this today, it will be updated over time as people bring up more shit)

The equivalent of maining Yoshi or spamming special moves as lonk
QUICK FIRE ROUND BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GO IN DEPTH ABOUT GROSS SHIT
LETS GO
play that real cool f zero music
Incest, anything toilet related, diapers, pedophilia, forcing polititcs into an rp please god don't do me like thi-
farts, excessive gore. (Sometimes people get into fights and get stabbed. Imagine DnD without any violence what so ever)
don't send me an image of asuna from SAO and ask me to rp with her and call her your waifu
sao is fucking trash

THIS IS VERY MUCH A BADLY FORMATTED RP BIO
I struggle to format posts on Eka's, and the only way I can really update it is when people ask me about something that's not on it/isn't clear, and then I add it

I'm don't type as awkwardly in RP's I swear
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore Roleplay