(DnD5e) 2 Players hoping for a Vore-Game DM

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

(DnD5e) 2 Players hoping for a Vore-Game DM

Postby KingLoner » Tue May 05, 2020 12:23 am

I, and a friend of mine, have been looking everywhere we can for a group for a game, unfortunately we've yet to find a game that would be willing to allow two predatory players whom are Male and Female. We're both rather familiar with DnD5e, big fans of the system as well. We know how to use Roll20 reasonably as well. We enjoy homebrew but understand if a DM doesn't allow it. I'm far more of a spellcaster player (Druids, Sorcerers, etc) and she tends to play tanky martials like Fighters and Barbarians. We're just looking for a game that is preferably Vore-Themed, and preferably meets every week or two. We're looking for a DM, and assuming that DM allows we have no objection to player with more players of course! I think that basically sums it up, so my current Discord to contact me quickly is below and underlined!

IAmAFish#4597
This signature is inspiring.
KingLoner
New to the forum

Re: (DnD5e) 2 Players hoping for a Vore-Game DM

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Sat May 09, 2020 9:30 pm

if you guys allow i would love to join! Im not a dm but have been looking for one of these for a while now aswell
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Sun May 10, 2020 8:30 am

Sure, I will gladly let you join. Let me send you an invite though the pms
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Koarua » Fri May 15, 2020 12:06 am

Heya! Are you guys already playing?
I would be interested in playing a vore-themed DnD campaign as well, but I totally get it if this might be a player too many if you don't even have a DM yet! ^^;
If I may join, then I would like to play a gnome wizard if possible! (Obviously as a prey character!)
I've been very interested in systems like DnD and Pathfinder, partly due to "Critical Role" and partly because I actually found a bunch of people to play a couple of sessions of Pathfinder with! :)
So I have sooooome experience, but mainly I would be a beginner who recently purchased the 5e rulebook-set and a bunch of additional guide/setting books and has been feverishly reading through them! :-D

I would even have some interest in DMing myself, but since I still have so very little experience, I would muuuuch rather "watch (+play) and learn" for now! ^^;
Koarua
Somewhat familiar

Postby teiren » Mon May 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Not sure if you ever did find your dm, but basically you would want to play a relatively normal game but with the ability to vore ect? or one fully based around it?
teiren
New to the forum

Postby AnonymousNekoChan » Wed May 27, 2020 3:53 am

Hello, are you still in need of a GM?

I'm a GM of four years and a vore themed d&d campaign is something that I've been interested in running for a while now.
AnonymousNekoChan
New to the forum

Postby ChaosDDragon » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:06 pm

KingLoner, I wish to join your game if you room to spare, I will unfortunately be 90% Predator most of the time if you were looking for a prey player.
ChaosDDragon
New to the forum

Postby Razgriz » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:44 am

Could be worth making a post here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=59071
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore Roleplay