Some different scenarios

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Some different scenarios

Postby PikachuX2073 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:19 pm

An unusual scenario came to me in a dream, where my self-insert character Socrates was a gorilla and Kerchak-not-Kerchak drops a bombshell and reveals that to his not-Tarzan fake son that he was a lost human in the jungle being hunted by …………
Some predator of the jungle…… it was never really clear to me.

And apparently the only way to hide the Socrates from this bully pred was to make him a gorilla like them, which worked out for not-Tarzan's mom as she was longing for a child. So Kerchak-not-Kerchak reveals to Socrates that he ate him (likely soft vore method), absorbed him, and had the birds and bees with not-Tarzan's mom and that's why Socrates was a gorilla.

Weird right? I think it was because I played a good few hours of PackedRat. ^^;

I came up another idea similar to this where Socrates once again had to hide from someone or something, only this time his gorilla furry friend decided to help him. Once more, it was involved turning Socrates into a gorilla, except his gorilla friend would be the one to swallow him and no implied baby-making involved, just Socrates stewing in his friend's gut before he'd be puked back up as a gorilla. :lol:

Just pointing out that in both these scenarios, no death is involved, not even temporarily.
But yeah. I've been interested in the trying this "transformation-via-vore" idea a bit more, since it hasn't been used as often, and I want to try something new!

I also have some other scenario ideas!

•A kangaroo (who escapes from a zoo) demonstrates the seemingly limitless vacancy of his seemingly hammerspace powered pouch to his new human friend (who helps him hide from animal control).
However, when the Kangaroo offers his new friend a ride in his pouch, the human finds himself trapped before he's liquefied, absorbed, and released as another kangaroo!

•Slightly below average height furry (offers himself to be eaten by / forces himself inside) a reasonably large furry.
The big furry finds his body being contorted into the species of the furry inside him!

And… that's all I have for now.
Please, if someone is open, look at all my blog post and see how much I have to offer!
PikachuX2073
Participator

Re: Some different scenarios

Postby randomguy15 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:49 am

I don’t post here much, but I must say that that kangaroo idea is really quite cute!
randomguy15
New to the forum

Postby PikachuX2073 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:30 am

randomguy15 wrote:I don’t post here much, but I must say that that kangaroo idea is really quite cute!

I
Thanks.
If your up for a role play, would you prefer a random talking roo, or Jackie Legs from Kangaroo Jack?
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby PikachuX2073 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:24 pm

I've come to notice that I need to use this forum post more often.
So I'm just gonna dump whatever ideas I get without any discernable theme here.
That being said …

I've recently had an idea for a story about a non human pred dealing with their digestive system and how it's not made for digesting prey, but can bring huge health benefits if done right.
The pred ends up ingesting someone (presumably before the events of story begin), and throughout the story we see the titular pred just going about their day, from their main job to side job, going out with friends, doing mundane stuff at home, all with their prey noticeably (both physically and audibly) struggling in their belly while the pred reminds themself of how much it would payoff when digestion finally commenced.

However, after several weeks, maybe even half way through the second month, paranoia starts to settle in, and just as digestion is about to start the pred ends up puking their prey back up in fear of catching bird flu (or another contagious disease).

This would easily already been submitted on my (Channel? Home Page? What do you call it here??) if I could write it here on site as I remember it. ^^;
PikachuX2073
Participator

Return to Vore Roleplay