General RPG/D&D/PnP Advertisements Thread

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: General RPG/D&D/PnP Advertisements Thread

Postby RoyceFox » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:01 pm

Might as well take a leap of faith here.

Some information that may be useful to share may be:
-Preferred game system/s I prefer systems are DnD 3.5, dnd 5e, or pathfinder E1, with the VSRD
-Preferred method/s of play strictly text
-Preferred game platform Roll20
-Setting preferences fantasy (high or low, low powered or high powered), Not anything of Horror
-Fetish themes preferences oral, switch, endo. everything else such as soul vore, hard vore, scat, sadism, or any of that extreme shit i would preferably keep away from.
-(For players) Preferred character roles: just as long as the players are not disruptive i dont give a shit. but for kink, i say switch,
-My idea setting is something similar to stone-aged, 3rd century, hyborian, eastern, feudal japan, or an odd mix. Nothing anime because i just dont feel comfortable with a combo of anime and vore.
- as for the game and GM criteria. its kinda bit, but not all are necessary. the big ones i want to get out are these:
-I am not a fan of dumb grimdark. while i do like 40k, i dont want people to be stupidly evil or the setting being perpetually horrible with an slice of rape. Keep that edgy sociopathic fantasy away.
-I am not a fan of metagaming. I would like to make a sort of preference for playstyle when it comes to combat, but i do want tactical with a side of Rule of Cool and multi-path to victory.
-Aside from combat, i do like a blend of RPing as i do like to engage in story and character interactions.
-lastly, if you have to and i prefer: do give me a primer on what the theme and setting is. what classes or motifs are banned. and whether "reskinning" a class is optional.

i look foreward to seeing you guys in game.
RoyceFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby ragnar » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:27 pm

Hello folks.

I am setting up a vore-heavy fantasy game on my Discord server.
This game is going to be open to any number of players; rather than following the adventures of just one party of adventurers, it provides a 'hub' city where adventurers gather, and from where short self-conclusive adventures will depart, like dungeon crawls or monster hunts. Sessions will be scheduled from time to time and every time a different party of characters may join, depending on schedules and availability; it is also possible for more game masters to join the team and run their own adventurers. This system means that you don't have to commit to a long-term campaign in order to participate, and rather you will be able to sign in to join occasional adventurers when you want to.
The game is set in a high fantasy world populated with monsters and perils. Player characters CANNOT be predators, nor is 'vore' a thing that happens among normal people; rather, some large monsters just so happen to be capable of gulping down adventurers, and some smaller ones may have developed a tasted for roasted humanoid meat instead...

-System: The game uses its own system of my design, made to be relatively quick and appropriate for play on Discord. It has a 25-pages rulebook, available on the server.
-Method of play: The game will be played by text posts on Discord in real-time sessions.
-Fetish themes: Fatal, soft oral vore, cooking vore, monster predators, monster M/F, monster M/M, ?/F, ?/M
-Preferred players and character types:The game is meant for PREY characters; females and femboys are both welcome. There's a selection of available races from the game's setting.

You may message me for questions, but you can also head straight to the server here! It is a chill vore server, and the game is just one part of it.
https://discord.gg/HUcChAt
ragnar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Corvum » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:58 pm

Good evening,

I am setting up a small, heavily homebrewed vorish-DnD Game.

-Preferred game system/s (like D&D, Pathfinder, Fate, Exalted, Dungeonworld, Mutants&Masterminds, GURPS...)
I will be using a quite heavily homebrewed DnD 5e. (A few free Feats, a few new classes, Vore Rules, a variant to long rest and economy. etc.)

-Preferred method/s of play (Play by post, realtime text sessions, realtime voice sessions...)
I could do all of them, this will probably be open to debate later. Real Time is my preference tho.

-Preferred game platform (Forum play, Discord, Roll20, TabletopSimulator, Skype...)
I use my Discord as a compendium for my Houserules and as a little Hub for other players to find groups and roll 20 for any battle related stuff.

-Setting preferences (Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi, Modern...)
I am quite the sucker for Fantasy settings, so yeah, elves dwarfs, Succibi, tieflings, etc.

-Fetish themes preferences (Vore types, fatal/nonfatal, predominance of fetish aspects, other fetishes...)
I have a slight preference for Female Humanoid Preds in Vore (but I will not be a dick about Male Preds in my Games), Oral Vore, Digestion, Anal Vore, Post vore Disposal, Shrinking, same size, mini giantess, Anal Vore (both clean and messy), Handholding, Messy insides, Full Tour (both non fatal and fatal/both clean and messy), Teasing, Long Digestion, maybe some cruelty sometimes.
In my normal Games I am already known as the DM that makes the Waifus

-(For GMs) Preferred player/character types you're looking for (example: looking for prey/pred/sub/dom/switch characters preferably)
The only thing I would prefer were for none of the above to be hard no´s. The characters can both be eaten by and eat their enemies, so make yourself some memorable preds/switches/prey characters. (well my encounter do tend to be on the deadly side, so be prepared for heartaching moments)

-Any further description of yourself, the game you want to run/play in, etcetera.
I like worldbuilding and immersion. I do put probbaly more work than I should into a world that will in the end only be a make pretent game, but I do love myself my Immersion. I do make semi linear-semi sandbox like games, where you certainly can go anywhere in the World that I am throwing you into, but Consequences will be there if you decide to try to eat the dragon´s Wyrmling at level 3. And as soon as I get the hang of your party there will be a nice plot for you to follow.
I do like some darker aspects of fantasy, so bear that in mind.

If you do have interest, then just look at my userpage, look at my tags, if there is no deal killer for your fun, then go ahead and click my discord link.

looking forward to seeing you

Best Regards
Corvum
Corvum
New to the forum

Postby TheWatcher162 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:48 am

Figured I’d post here in the off chance anybody is looking for a player and our interests line up!

-Preferred game system/s: D&D 5e, Pathfinder. Open to more and am happy to learn something new, but have the most experience in these.
-Preferred method/s of play: Play by post preferable due to my schedule, but I’m more used to realtime text sessions and they are good with me. Would be interested in a drop in drop out style westmarches server too.
-Preferred game platform: Discord or Roll20
-Setting preferences: I enjoy Fantasy and Sci-fi settings of all kinds.
-Fetish themes preferences:
-Shrinking, Macro/micro. Preference for size diff and size play.
-OV, AV, CV, UB
-Prefer endo and both safe and digestion. Past getting swallowed I’m down for pretty much anything - reformation, full tour, whateves. Not into Hard Vore outside digestion.
-Prefer female/feminine preds but not a requirement. Non-human (Anthro, fantasy races, monsters, etc) preferred but again not a requirement.
-(For players) Preferred character roles: Prey
-Further description of yourself: New to ERP, but have been roleplaying and playing TTRPGs for a long while now. Fine with both a SFW game or ERP, though I would probably prefer a mix. Prefer RP over combat but a good mixture of both is nice, and wouldn't be against a straight up dungeon crawl. Willing to fill pretty much any role a party may need. Timing is pretty flexible and willing to move things around to try to fit. Just looking for a game with vore and/or size themes and am up for about anything beyond that.
TheWatcher162
New to the forum

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:23 am

Alright. Here goes.
I'm a male pred looking for a M/F vore themed campaign (or at least a M/F vore friendly campaign).

Preferred game system: DnD. (Though I do plan to switch to Pathfinder in the future)
Preferred method/s of play: Play by post and Realtime text.
Preferred game platform: Discord or Roll20.
Setting preferences: Fantasy and modern.
Fetish themes preferences: Female prey, Human prey, humanoid prey (Elves, goblins, fairies, etc) Demi prey, Oral vore, Tail vore, Soft vore, Same size, Macro/Micro (as long as the prey isn't too small), Willing, unwilling, Digestion, Endosoma.
Stuff I'm not into: Reformation, full tour, Sentient fat, Switch, Furry prey, hard vore (hard digestion is fine though).
Preferred character roles: Pred, Dom.
further description of yourself: New to erotic tabletop RPGs. As I said earlier, I would like to play in a M/F vore focused campaign, though I could also play in one that isn't as long as I get to eat lots of girls. I'm okay with any balance between combat and RP. Would like to fit into an offensive roll, but will settle for any that the party needs. I'm available almost 24/7. Only Thursdays and Fridays are off the table with me.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Zoelovesguts » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:40 am

welp, the idea has been floating in my mind for a while, so why not shoot my shot?

hi there, im a dnd player who has been playing dnd for about two years now as a player and has also dmed a homebrew campaing for his own friends(so, im not the greatest dm, id say im very much average or even below average)
i would love to either get a group together to play a heavy vore campaing or even try to dm a real time text based campaing if we cant find any dms

-Preferred game system/s: D&D 5e, if i end up dm then i may end make some very simple homebrew for the whole vore part, or even touch up the basic roules to make it easier if multiple members of the group are very inexperienced.

-Preferred method/s of play: any really, play by post, real time text, or voice works for me. while real time text mixed with a bit of voice would be preffered i understand if its not possible for everyone.

-Preferred game platform: roll 20 and discord are the go-to

-Setting preferences: fantasy is preffered, but i wouldnt take sci fi and modern off the table...

-Fetish themes preferences: im extremely open and limitless, so really, as a player id just adapt to whatever rules and limits are set in place, and as a dm ill allow anything so long as the players all agree on including it. but main kinks are Same size, digestion, fatal, no reformation, multiple prey.

-(For GMs) Preferred player/character types you're looking for: if i gm a game i would mostly look for either an all pred party or a switch leaning prey one, since its hard to keep up a campaing if the players are constantly getting digested over and over, then again, one shots for an all prey party could be fun.

-(For players) Preferred character roles: as a player im mostly switch with heavy leaning towards pred

-Update as of 7/11: we already have two people on board! so anyone looking to be third, fourth, or even fifth is welcomed to join!
Zoelovesguts
New to the forum

Postby Trr9896 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:41 am

Preferred game system: PF1e, have a wide array of experience and open to many games
-Preferred method of play: Text Only
-Preferred game platform: Roll20 or Discord
-Preferred settings: Love fantasy high and low, game for urban fantasy and sci-fi
-Fetish Preferences: Oral, Unbirth, Preg, can do soul vore, soft only
-(For players) Preferred character roles: Pred, can do unwilling prey
Trr9896
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay