General RPG/D&D/PnP Advertisements Thread

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

General RPG/D&D/PnP Advertisements Thread

Postby ragnar » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:29 am

Rather than making a new topic everytime someone's looking for a group for a D&D or other pen'n'paper roleplaying game, how about we make one general thread for advertisements, or at least for perspective players looking to group up?

People looking to join games may post here to give information about their preferences etcetera, and perspective GMs looking for groups may advertise their game.

As a general piece of advice, I think it's best for anyone looking for a game or for players to post a proper description of their preferences, their preferred themes, the type of character they're hoping to play/the types of players or characters they're looking for, etcetera.
Some information that may be useful to share may be:
-Preferred game system/s (like D&D, Pathfinder, Fate, Exalted, Dungeonworld, Mutants&Masterminds, GURPS...)
-Preferred method/s of play (Play by post, realtime text sessions, realtime voice sessions...)
-Preferred game platform (Forum play, Discord, Roll20, TabletopSimulator, Skype...)
-Setting preferences (Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi, Modern...)
-Fetish themes preferences (Vore types, fatal/nonfatal, predominance of fetish aspects, other fetishes...)
-(For GMs) Preferred player/character types you're looking for (example: looking for prey/pred/sub/dom/switch characters preferably)
-(For players) Preferred character roles (example: prey/pred/sub/dom/switch)
-Any further description of yourself, the game you want to run/play in, etcetera.

Please be nice to each other, be respectful of GMs, don't be needy or clingy, don't clutter the thread, and have fun! And may you all find what you're looking for.
ragnar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: General RPG/D&D/PnP Advertisements Thread

Postby KingLoner » Mon May 04, 2020 10:20 pm

Alrighty, this sounds handy for the off-chance a DM may see my entry and invite me to a game from this!

Some information:
-Preferred game system/s (like D&D, Pathfinder, Fate, Exalted, Dungeonworld, Mutants&Masterminds, GURPS...)
I enjoy D&D5e, I also know 3.5e, NarutoD20, Star Wars Saga, and LANCER. I am open to trying new experiences though!

-Preferred method/s of play (Play by post, realtime text sessions, realtime voice sessions...)
Prefer PBP and Real-Time Text games for NSFW games. Though Voice Games are not ENTIRELY out of question!

-Preferred game platform (Forum play, Discord, Roll20, TabletopSimulator, Skype...)
Preferably Discord or Roll20, but open to trying new things!

-Setting preferences (Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi, Modern...)
Honestly I don't have a preference, they all rock! I've yet to encounter a setting I entirely don't care for!

-Fetish themes preferences (Vore types, fatal/nonfatal, predominance of fetish aspects, other fetishes...)
I prefer vore with digestion, even if reformation and such exist. Otherwise I'm not tooooo picky on kinks!

Definitely more of a Dom-leaning Switch and a Pred-Leaning Switch also. But I am always game to trying new experiences!

-Any further description of yourself, the game you want to run/play in, etcetera.
I think I don't have toooo much more I can think to say at this time outside of my CURRENT Discord, which I might need to update on this post if it changes.
IAmAFish#4597
KingLoner
New to the forum

Postby Yokou » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:47 pm

Been interested in joining something like this so I'll give posting here a shot.

Preferred game system: D&D 5e. I know it pretty decently. Willing to learn 3.5e but I understand that could be asking a lot.

Preferred method of play: Realtime text or realtime voice sessions.

Preferred game platform: Discord or Roll20. I'm semi-familiar with Roll20. Also willing to learn things like tabletop simulator.

Preferred settings: Fantasy is always preferred. Could be open to sci-fi though.

Fetish themes: Any kind of vore. Disposal/gore normally isn't my thing but I don't mind when prey is absorbed into the pred and added as fat somewhere. Weight gain is perfectly fine and there are plenty of other fetishes I like as well.

Preferred role: Switch. Though I do like being prey I would like to try and play a pred as well.

Other info: I like heroic fantasy type campaigns normally and like when parties can work together though give the theme of vore I can understand pvp situations being a bit normal. I'm east coast US and am normally available weekends and most weekdays in the evening.
Yokou
New to the forum

Postby Coolguywithhat » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:18 pm

worth a shot posting on here if anyone is looking for a player

-Preferred game system/s: dnd mostly. I am willing to learn other systems if needed

-Preferred method/s of play: play by post or Realtime text based, whatever the group feels comfortable with. no voice chat tho, don't have a mic

-Preferred game platform: discord, roll20 or tabletop sim. never play dnd stuff on tabletop sim but im willing to try

-Setting preferences: anything really. fighting dragons, shooting down spaceships, chopping up Lovecraftian horrors, im down for anything

-Fetish themes preferences: I love any type of vore. I do prefer fatal over non fatal but im good with both. Im good with just about anything except inflation, guro and vomit

-Preferred character roles: im a switch, fully willing to eat and be eaten

-other info: im just here to have some rpg vore fun with people and maybe get some new friends
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby SirChomp » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:58 pm

Heya, i am Sirchomp! i recently noticed this site also has a recruitment place for Dnd type of Rps, so her i am ready to throw my hat in.

i personally prefer DnD 5e, i got a few games under my belt and know the system quite well, i also got some in game experiance whit this vore system: https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/print/S1coxx3hG mainly as a predator

i prefer tekst based mostly, a chat room/server on discord would be ideal

as for setting, i quite enjoy fantasy but i take whatever ya got!

as for fetish, i really like vore as a predator, multi prey and belly stuff

as for preferred rol, you might have qeussed it be it is predator
as for times zones i currently live in the nederlands (UTC+1)

thanks for reading so far and i hope you have a nice day!
SirChomp
New to the forum

Postby ChaosDDragon » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:06 am

Looking for DnD Vore games here is my list:
-I am only familiar with DnD 5e though I am willing to learn other game systems if their vore related of course.
-I’ve been dealing with post to post and frankly I am quite impatient, so I’m hoping to get a session in with text in real time rather than having to wait hours for others to post.
-I’d prefer to play on discord, but once again I’m willing to play on different platforms, I’ve recently got roll20 and haven’t used it yet, nor have any reason complete the tutorial right now.
-I my favourite is fantasy, sci-fi is depending if one has special abilities, and I’ve haven’t play horror, romance, slice of life, and wondering if comedy would be a thing for DnD cause I like a good laugh.
-I’m okay with unbirth, anal/cock/oral/naval vore I’d prefer endo over digestion unless there’s a reform feature, and weight gain to a degree, also okay with absorption.
-(player) prefer to be pred for most cases, and am rather flexible on most thing, I am a Dom in most cases.
-I’m free most days and can adjust if I can, I’ll be filling in roles for games that are missing certain classes if it is needed, otherwise I’m either going to take a healer or scout classes like cleric and rogue,
-Discord: Loki1998#2226
ChaosDDragon
New to the forum

Postby Razgriz » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:21 pm

-Preferred game system/s: Would be nice for a more mechanics-lite system, like "PDQ", but i also like pathfinder (VSRD <3), 5e, etc. Just about anything.
-Preferred method/s of play: Play by post is preffered, due to schedule.
-Preferred game platform: Discord <3
-Setting preferences: Anything :D
-Fetish themes preferences: Endo/Casual/Combat/UB/Revival/Fatal. Worth talking about what is expected.
-Preferred character roles: I like pred with a chance of switch and my character personalities can vary, but predators with a submissive side are fun
-Etc: Contact my PM to get my discord info and we can discuss in realtime stuffs. GMT+1 (UTC+1) timezone.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Angery » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:18 am

Alright, suppose it can't hurt to post here too, maybe get some traction.

I made a nice fat advertisment here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=58889 but I'll stack the cliffnotes

Small edit: The only thing we need to get off the ground now is a DM, it would be much appreciated if you could put me in touch with an available game master.

-Preferred game, rules systems: Pathfinder with VSRD and Cassie Inko's death and digestion tweaks (effectively makes it so characters can be rescued from a belly after they're mechanically killed if done under a certain amount of time)
-Preferred method of play: real time text sessions
-Preferred platform: Roll20
-Setting preferences: my big favorites are fantasy, sci-fi, and dieselpunk but I'm good for about anything
-Fetish themes: big, dominant amazons; fatal, multiprey, generally big bellies, weight gain; furry preds; gas on the side if you're cool with that (more detailed in my chonkier add)
-Role: heavily predatory switch (always play pred but not opposed to getting the tables turned)
-Timezone: UTC-7
-Additional: Have some experience DM'ing 5e but I really just want to play in a vorish PF campaign after my first one was cut short. I really would like to bring over my previous character as well in some form since I barely did anything with her. Thank you for your time.
what?
Angery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gunlet » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:23 am

Going to leave this here just in case I end up piquing someone's interest.

-Preferred game system: I only know D&D 5e

-Preferred method/s of play: I'm okay with pretty much anything, I can play by post or by voice. Whatever's required by the DM.

-Preferred game platform: I prefer playing over either Roll20 or Discord, preferably Roll20 since it makes the games a lot more easier to play

-Setting preferences: Preferably medieval fantasy

-Fetishes: Gassiness, butt smothering, humiliation, oral vore, anal vore, living furniture, living buttplug, sweatiness, feral vore, absorption, endosoma, fatal vore, size difference, etc...

Preferred character roles: I prefer playing prey though I'll switch if the party's light on predators.

-Timezone: GMT-5 (I work a night shift job so my schedule will differ from my timezone.)

Extra: I also have an interest in DMing a vore themed campaign, but since that'd be my first time DMing I much prefer plaything through a vore campaign as a player first, but if anyone's really in desperate need for a DM and don't care if it's a first time DMers than I may try my hand with playing as a DM, either through voice or text.
Gunlet
New to the forum

Postby Raggy » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:17 pm

I've always been interested in something like this though I've been scared to try it.

-Preferred game system: 5e
-Preferred method/s of play: Play by post or real time text sessions
-Preferred game platform: Roll20 but I'm down for discord as well
-Setting preferences: I prefer fantasy or space settings
-Fetish themes preferences: Cockvore, CTF, Oral Vore, Unbirth, Breast Vore all fatal but only disposal for CV/Unirth
-(For players) Preferred character roles: Switch
-I have no idea how this will work or if anybody will even see this but I hope I get to try out your vore campaign.

I live in the EST timezone
Raggy
New to the forum

Postby Kaylish » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:07 pm

Looking for one or two more for a fetishy game of Genefunk.

It'll be on Roll20, and we'll be integrating a number of fetishes into the existing social constructs of the game.

Please PM me with a list of Fetishes, F-List preferred.
Kaylish
Been posting for a bit

Postby coolfire03 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:06 am

-Preferred game system: 5e
-Preferred method/s of play: Voice but can do real time text sessions
-Preferred game platform: Discord and roll20
-Setting preferences: Fantasy, but any is fine
-Fetish themes preferences: As long as there isn't scat or the like I'm fine
-(For players) Preferred character roles: switch with sub prey leaning
-I have a character that I love playing named Fae. He is a kobold artificer druid, and he comes with kobold homebrew. Haven't managed to play hid D&D version yet, but I'm excited.

Discord is CoolfireX#7888
coolfire03
New to the forum

Postby Amirkun » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:46 pm

I'm completely new to pen and paper RPG. My only experience have been in video games that are based on pen and pepr rpg like Pathfinder: Kingmaker. I was wondering. Are there gambling mini-games in these RPGs that are just omitted from the computer translation? It seems impossible to think that these worlds didn't have adult activities like betting on
horse racing or something.
Amirkun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aleph-Null » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Yes, that would normally be handled with a skill like profession (gambler). Typically games don't go into detail on games within the game unless it is a plot element, or it is a major setting element.

Also, this is off topic.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delete9026b26 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:42 am

Howdy Howdy! Thought I'd give this a try!

-Preferred game system/s: D&D5e, LANCER, ND20, Star Wars Sagas, Star Wars 5e, but willing to learn new systems too!

-Preferred method/s of play: Play by post is strongly preferred, but a scheduled text game would be acceptable to if we can figure out a good schedule.

-Preferred game platform: Strongly prefer Roll20 and Discord over any other platform, but willing to try new things.

-Setting preferences: I have no real setting preference, so long as it is clearly defined to the players so we know what sort of characters to make for the setting.

-Fetish themes preferences:
Vore in general, preferably without a gender role for preds or prey or anything. I'm also game for inflation, expansion, weight gain, disposal, etc.

-(For players) Preferred character roles:
I prefer to play as a predator, but I 100% understand that many games like to run in a way where anyone can be under the danger of being prey and I'm willing to play that way if the DM prefers players to play that way.

-Any further description of yourself, the game you want to run/play in, etcetera:
I don't think there's much I can think of off of the bat, I'm just hoping to find a friendly group that communicates well. I'm willing to try new things, and I genuinely try to shy away from OOC arguments. I don't mind PvP but I don't go out of my way looking for it either.
Delete9026b26
New to the forum

Postby Amirkun » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:46 pm

Aleph-Null wrote:Yes, that would normally be handled with a skill like profession (gambler). Typically games don't go into detail on games within the game unless it is a plot element, or it is a major setting element.

Also, this is off topic.

Thank you for your answer, been immersed with vore lately I didn't knew that vore is that intense looool, I kinda wanna have a breathe of fresh air at the moment sorry if my answer kinda went off topic :gulp:
Amirkun
Been posting for a bit

Postby CopperRobot » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:42 pm

I don't have too much experience with RPs or D&D as I recently started but I think I've gotten the gang of it and would like to finally combine the two.
I like the idea of things going down to abilities and randomness, it feels more exciting to partake of.
I have some friends that do this but I have been unable to join due to time zones. My timezone is: GMT+2

-Preferred game system/s
I've only ever played 5e, while I am open to trying new systems I rather it not go too complicated, I feel like I've got a good handle on classes, spells and abilities of 5e

-Preferred method/s of play
Text preferably with a scheduled game at a planned time, I've had poor experiences with post by post.

-Preferred game platform
I've mostly familiar with Discod and Roll20, though I've never done a Vore RP on Roll20 I can see the benefit.

-Setting preferences
Undoubtedly Fantasy, there is so much fun you can have with Fantasy and the different races and whatnot. But I try to keep an open mind, modern day works just as well.

-Fetish themes preferences
Oral Vore, Size difference, Safe vore(not a must but preferred), Foodplay, Monstergirls, Unbirth, Pregnancy(not a must but one of my kinks) Anal Vore is fine.

Definitely tiny-sized prey, possibly a caster that larger women just want to gobble up. Might be a switch, but perhaps more of a Sub.
Also this might be a bit boring but I think I am only comfortable to play as a male character.

I am interested in taking a bit of a supporting role of a campaign, can be a stretch of unconnected quests or full campaing I just want to give this a try.
I am good at keeping details and am friendly and helpful if I am able.
CopperRobot
Been posting for a bit

Postby stiltzkinator » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:25 pm

-Preferred game system/s
PF2, but will play PF1, D&D 3.5, or D&D 5e with the right group
-Preferred method/s of play
Realtime scheduled text sessions
-Preferred game platform
Discord + Foundry
-Setting preferences
Fantasy, but open to anything that works
-Fetish themes preferences
soft vore (?/F or monster/F), also open to bondage, petrification, various other perils.
-(For GMs) Preferred player/character types you're looking for
F prey characters (I'm not currently open to DM, but may be in the future)
-(For players) Preferred character roles
F prey characters. Also fine playing a switch character when it comes to other scenarios (e.g. bondage), but a character who is prey rather than predator in vore terms.
'Maidens and Monsters' is more or less my jam, vore or not. Put some adventurous lasses together and have them challenge strange creatures and not always win, and it's very much my kind of game.
I have a foundry license, but I'm only comfortable running one ongoing game at a time as DM (and I am running one right now). I'd be happy to teach other people a bit about using Foundry though, and even chip in for the DM's license fee if it leads to a game (which is a one-time purchase, so they would get to keep it forever).
I'm part of a peril/damsel in distress tabletop server on discord: Tabletops Games for Distressed Dames (discord.gg/MNXSkB6)
While I'm not presently open to run another game until my current one ends, I think I could feasibly join one as a player.
stiltzkinator
Somewhat familiar

Postby RezWasTaken » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:20 pm

I would have posted this on a different post, if admins would have allowed it.
I am planning on running a Pathfinder 2 campaign with VSRF inspired homebrew changes.

Game will be played on Roll20 with discord. Preferred if you could talk, but text messaging is fine by me too.
Game will include:
All types of Vore, player as pred, player as prey, contextual scat, furry, slight weight gain, and probably more.
Game won't include:
Anything players find disgusting, Age play, pedophylia (and anything revolving around children).

Games will be run on Saturdays from 7 GMT till 10-11 GMT.

If you are interested, DM me.
RezWasTaken
New to the forum

Postby Ome » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:54 am

-Preferred game system/s: D&D, Pathfinder, Mutants&Masterminds
-Preferred method/s of play: Any are good but in order of preference it's realtime text sessions, Play by post, realtime voice sessions
-Preferred game platform: Discord, Roll20, Forum play
-Setting preferences: any
-Fetish themes preferences: all types of vore except soul or hard oral are fine, both fatal and not
-Preferred character roles: pred leaning switch
-Any further description of yourself: Nothing I can think of. I've been ttrping for years now, been looking to find a new group since I moved
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay