[WAITLIST] Temple of DeVoir: A D&D 5e Vorish Oneshot!

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

[WAITLIST] Temple of DeVoir: A D&D 5e Vorish Oneshot!

Postby Deegdumdoodilly » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:01 am

CURRENT STATUS: FULL
There are currently enough players that have expressed interest in joining the game to fill up a session. However, if the current players' schedules prevent them from being able to play any time soon, there will be an opportunity for other prospective players to participate. Feel free to submit characters, but know that it might be a while before you can play.
I do plan on running this campaign multiple times, so if you would like to participate, I will do everything I can to ensure you get a chance to brave the Dungeon! PM me if you have any questions.

Hello!

To get straight to the point, I've created a short, vore-themed D&D campaign and I'm looking for players interested in joining. It's inspired by VeryBatty's homebrew content, "Devouring & Digesting". Check it out here!

"Temple of DeVoir" is a one-session 5e campaign designed for 1 to 3 players, featuring humanoids, aliens, monstrosities, demons, slimes, reptiles, kitsune, giants, dragons, and you! Here's the handout, feel free to just read the bold bits on your first pass to get an idea of what kind of game I'm hoping to run. If you're interested, shoot me a reply or PM.

The game will be hosted on Roll20, which is a top-tier website designed to streamline online tabletop games. No downloads, credit card details or prior experience required. It's fairly simple to use; I personally learned how to use it while playing a game through it! We'll be using the text chat for communication and roleplaying, instead of the voice chat.

Players will be filling out a preference sheet (included in the handout), which works a lot like the preference sliders on Eka's Chat. This way, I'll be able to tailor the experience to your preferences.

I'm super excited to finally put this out there for people to try! It was a lot of fun putting it together and I can't wait to see what people think! I hope you'll consider giving this a shot. If you've got any questions, check to see if the handout has an answer before asking them here.

-Your potential future DM, Deeg <3
Last edited by Deegdumdoodilly on Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deegdumdoodilly
New to the forum

Re: [WAITLIST] Temple of DeVoir: A D&D 5e Vorish Oneshot!

Postby Abelus » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:32 am

Hey I'm interested i send u a PM
Abelus
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore Roleplay