looking for players for a pathfinder game

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

looking for players for a pathfinder game

Postby Coolguywithhat » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:14 am

EDIT: I have found someone to co dm with me. thank you devrend for helping

with my co dm found, I am now looking for anyone looking to play a pathfinder vore game.
if its your first time with pathfinder, don't worry, its my first time im really dming a full game like this.

my idea for the game is that the players are slaves made to be fodder for a town's famous arena. the players have to get stronger, fight through the ranks and win there freedom by beating the champion of the arena. there is still stuff I want to work out so a co dm can help with this too.

if interested, please message me on discord, coolguywithhat#9560. we can talk about joining the game and working all this out

most if not all fetishes will be allowed in the game, but it will be changed depending on the players likes and dislike, so please be fair and considerate of such things

IMPORTANT: Please inform the game or anything if your busy or want to leave the game. ive had games where people don't make posts, forget about the server and it just becomes a ghost town. I want this to work out so if you want to leave the game or are to busy to play, please let me know

thank you for reading and have a good day

Last bumped by Coolguywithhat on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:14 am.
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore Roleplay