Fatal Vore Tournament X (NSFW!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Fatal Vore Tournament X (NSFW!)

Postby Alessia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:03 pm

Welcome to Fatal Vore Tournament X!

A fun, easy to play game where characters are pitted against each other in a survival of the fittest setting based on polls.

Playing is easy, you upload a pic of your ( preferably hottest) character and a link to their profile (see below for an example). Players vote on whom they want to be the victor. This post is basically the announcement/sign up sheet, where you present your characters that you want to enter in the tournament.

Here are the rules.

1 - No real life images. This is to express and share art in a fun way.

2 - Role-play/story scenes will not be displayed here. This is only for anyone who wishes to submit their character to the tournament. Actual writing when the time comes will be done in the appropriate forum, that I will link to in this thread.

3 - Basically show a pic of the character with a brief description and/or a link to their profile. This can include a handful of basic stats and info, such as their preferred vore type, age, weight, species, why they are entering the tournament, etc. Strict canonicity is not required, so if the profile and stats do not match that is okay as long as it is not too extreme.

4 - Characters must be original works. Either made by artists or commissioned.

5 - Winners will fatally (non-perma) devour losers. This will be done in a Motel Chat or Games room and the scene will be public. Tournaments will be done in tiers and subject to vote. For example, say it is Verra vs Celise the Fourth (just as an example), Verra and Celise. It will be announced who is being eaten and by whom. Matches will be initially based on which characters seem the most similar, at least initially for the first couple of rounds. Examples of Tiers:

T1

Verra vs Mikko----------------------------------------I I (Winner of Verra v Mikko faces winner of Amethyst vs Celise)
I
Amethyst_Rose vs Princess Celise the 4th---------I I (Winner of this faces winner of the above)
I
I
etc.
6 - If too many fighters enter, there will be an elimination round, where players will take turns writing a one paragraph scene where their characters devour princess Celise the Fourth. Please do not make this too long (maybe around 5-8 sentences. ) . I will then decide either as a judge or by vote who may enter.

Princess Celise the Fourth: Image

7 - Sex with prey is encouraged.

8 - Vore can be any kind.

9 - I cannot enforce strict non-preferences. My only rules are no-scat basically. So keep in mind when entering, your character may be eaten by someone who likes hard vore or sex scenes or males/herms etc and you will be expected to role-play with them. If this bothers you too much, it is probably better you do not enter the tournament. For example, if you only want to play pred (or your character is pred only) you have to realize there is a chance your character can lose out in the polls and you will have to role-play a scene, in public, with that character as prey. The winner pretty much gets to do anything he/she wants to the loser's character.

10 - Vore is considered fatal and prey (losers) is (are) expected to be unwilling. Characters want to win, and believe they will die if they lose. Hence the "Fatal" in Fatal Vore Tournament X.

11 - That is all I can think of for now. Of course much of this is subject to discussion and I am open-minded.

I will start by entering my own character Verra (yes this is something I am mostly doing for fun and I get to play too but the actual winner will be decided by vote on this forum. ) I will not cheat, or at least probably won't and it will be pretty easy to tell if I am. So with out further ado:

Verra Alessia:

Species: Dark Fae

Powers: Violet-Fire, Shadow-Weave (inky tentacles), and Exo-Vore (can trap and vore others inside a violet/fiery sphere which works like a stomach and siphons energy to her as they break down - basically so she can see her prey digest. )

Favored Vore Type: Womb-Digestion (basically unbirth that turns prey into fem-cum.)

Confidence: Way too High = P

Quote: "Of course I will win, I'm a magical princess! "

Background: Verra is a young, Dark Fae princess with a lot of potential that sometimes leads to her acting over-confident. She has entered the tournament, to womb-digest and humiliate her opponents in public, in order to prove how worthless they are compared to her. She also likes to show off. Verra is a sadistic predator, who enjoys fucking, teasing, insulting and slowly devouring her prey in the most humiliating way she can think of. In her mind there is no way she can lose, because she is so pretty nobody would want to see her die.

Link to profile: https://rp.aryion.com/u/GPgt/profile/Verra_Alessia

That's it for now - may the best predator win!
Alessia
New to the forum

Re: Fatal Vore Tournament X (NSFW!)

Postby Alessia » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:28 pm

Update - Princess Cerise the Fourth is the announcer! As well as prey OBJECT! How cool is that?
Alessia
New to the forum

Re: Fatal Vore Tournament X (NSFW!)

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:48 am

I'd love to join in this. But I don't know if a male pred is going to earn any favor at all in the polls.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Return to Vore Roleplay