The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:54 pm

Yuri,used to bringing out people in her womb out in the open, said," No, but if you want to close your eyes or walk away, I won't stop you."
Persona59523
Participator

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:58 pm

Any prey for me to rp with?))
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:17 pm

(I'm a little swamped at the moment, but if no one sends anyone your way within a few days, I can add someone for you)

"Uh, well if you don't really mind, I guess I can stay." Bella says, figuring if she didn't really mind, then there was no reason to make a big deal out of it.

"It's ok, you won't die. Even if I digest you, I'll make sure you'll come back." misty assures her.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:07 pm

Hearing Bella response, Yuri quickly took off the armor she was wearing, leaving herself expose to the world. She then begin to turn Mary so she can come out head first then open the entrance to her womb. Yuri soon push, causing Mary's head to be the first out of the womb but still inside her. Inside the moist and humid pussy, Mary was slowly being push out and into the light. Meanwhile, Yuri was slowly getting aroused as she pushed Mary, as evident of her harding member. Soon, Mary's head was free though it was behind Yuri's balls. After a few more minutes, Mary was out of Yuri's womb with her own belly. Mary then walk to Bella while still naked and said,
" Well I can see why the lady brought you here! You damn hot! So how many people have you eaten?"
Persona59523
Participator

Postby pinkicomp » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:16 am

She confused him so much... Yet she made him, oddly enough, the most happy he's probably ever been In any of his actual life span. Was she even from High Society to begin with? Was she even from Tia's family to begin with as well??? She just seemed so out of place from this stubborn, mock worthy family of degenerate rich people. Each step while they walked, it was like trying on a new perspective, or a new pair of glasses that had been now recently cleaned to reveal more detail. Part of him was wanted to hunt any creature he saw, but realized after seeing Lulu, that natural beauty is rather... Much more nicer than created beauty. The wildlife looked in place, and the smell of tree bark would fill his nostrils with a pleasant and nice smell. The two later returned to her room, and He was snuggled up into her larger arms, his ears down as he was comfortable. Before she spoke, and had some interesting question to ask him. She'll give him anything... That made him irritated, yet also was like a metaphorical release for him, letting him be free for a moment. So you speak. "Lady Lulu... I love you so, but- I hope you do not change from your kind, compassionate heart... I enjoy soft things. Even if you aren't, your personality is." He smiles to her. HE INDIRECTLY KINDA ASKED FOR HER TO BE THICCER IN A LESS BLUNT WAY LMAO.
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:14 pm

*Lulu chuckled*, "Soft? What you mean you want me to grow fur all over myself?" *She laughed imagining herself as a fluffy teddy bear dragon, but after a brief explanation from Grezra she'd come to understand that he actually meant he wished she was fatter, to which she held her knuckle to her chin in thought*, "Well...hmm, I'm not all that into gobbling up people like the others, in fact my apatite is practically nonexistent", *Lulu explained putting a claw on her unreasonably thin belly*, "But I'll try my best to give you a nice full belly for you to snuggle into soon, though for now...hmm."

*The next morning, Lulu had their chefs bake her her favorite meal, peanut-butter pie, but demanded not one, but two pies so large one could feed the entire dragon family, it was tough to make, but fortunately the peanut-butter industry was well and good in Ingluvia, and the astoundingly thick pie was made and cut into slices each the size of a person, it was brought to Lulu's room where Grezra would witness her stuffing herself stupid with two pies each the size of eight people, however she began to wince just a quarter through her second wedge, and the gulp of all that food in her gullet went down rather slowly*, "Ugh...oh my belly...ow ow ow!" *The green dragoness whined as she rubbed a beach ball sized belly, which seemed unusually large and disproportional to her slender frame, she burped several times in small bursts suggesting that there was air trapped in the ball of mush stuffing her tummy. She groaned with belly ache, tail and claws kneading her gut trying to help it absorb the dense food within faster.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:44 pm

Grezra, unfortunately enjoyed the sight of her swollen stomach. Seeing her gobble it down, it was cute. However... "Lady Lulu- you mustn't hurt yourself just for a dumb request such as mine..." He felt really bad, especially because she was in pain just for a liking of his. It made him feel a bit greedy and needy. He nuzzled over to her, rubbing her large stomach to help and knead it down. It was flustering him but also making him feel like a jerk for blushing over her pain. He's blushing at the stomach but it hurts- yknow what I won't try to explain him, it's best if you just experience Grezra. It's remarkable how she was even able to take in so much... Well, at least she took one thing from Tia, which was a remarkably stretchy stomach. It baffled him how these dragons did it. No matter, just get to work helping her. "Lady Lulu, would you like anything to help you get more comfortable?" He asks her. If only his body could age a little more to his more prime height, he's probably going to much taller than he used to be now that he's half wyrm as well, then maybe he could knead with more strength and bigger hands, it would at least help more than these small weak paws.
pinkicomp
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:16 pm

"No sweetheart, I asked 'you' what you would like, and promised to fulfill whatever request you desired, your help managing my tummy is all I nee-eed", *Lularuna squeaked out, as the little paws on her tummy pressed over the taught gut, her body soaking up the meal surprisingly quickly, in mere minuets she'd grown an extra inch on her more sultry curves. learning to pace herself, Lulu began eating at a reasonable pace, A single man-sized slice per hour accompanied by a pint of chilled milk and then a preemptive cup of warm tea just before each meal, the heat helping her belly stretch and loosen up, in this way she would have both of the massive pies eaten in about eighteen hours (as the first attempt slowed her down a good deal.)

*But by this time tomorrow, she'd packed on almost enough blubber all over to compete with her engorged mother Tiavano, though she was still missing about a foot of thicc'ness to really equal her families matiarch, Lulu was at least in the ballpark now as the final slice was gobbled right up. Not only had her girth expanded, but the ammount she could consume had as well, she didn't realize it, but she could have been gorging on an extra slice at this point.*

*With a charming belch, she hugged Grezra to her tummy stating*, "Will this do sir Grezra? He-he, does little Lulu's new belly meet her defenders approval?" *It was a good thing noble fabrics were made for preds because if not she'd have had to find all new dresses, as it were all of her clothes could stretch around her newly engorged and still filling curvature. Her assets were truly impressive, especially to achieve it literally overnight...what would her family think on the matter...*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:42 pm

As She went through this whole process, Grezra would simply help her throughout the whole way. Her calling him sweetheart made his face redden, and his face looks away in embarrassment at how she had managed to do such a thing and fluster him. With how long they were accomplishing this task, Grezra took little naps every now and then beside her, and waking up sometimes to rub and knead at her stomach to help get her digestion working around how much food she was eating.

Finally, her results came in, and she finished all this food, lordy was it a long process- AND IT WAS WORTH WAITING. His eyes lock onto hers, before they look at her up and down. Her stomach looked incredibly soft... And her rear and thighs were something he could only dream of. Lulu, was in fact, now something he loved, mentally and physically. He was about to congratulate her, before she hugged him into her stomach. He was red in the face, flustering so much. He nuzzled into her stomach, planting a small kiss onto one of her rolls. "Miss Lulu, Your stomach is beautiful, and so are you, my lady..." His whole little body would nuzzle into her stomach. He was a bit tired, even when he was taking naps in between from helping her. He would rub and knead at her stomach, murine slightly. He loved Lady Lulu so much, he loved her stupid personality and how much she accepted him. It was a breath of fresh air.
pinkicomp
---

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:50 pm

CockLovingFemboy wrote:Any prey for me to rp with?))
if youd like i can send someone your way, any prefs?

Amy's ears flatten, her face practically burning from her flustered embarrassment "w w well i i cant exactly s say no to a a high society w woman"
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby gordan96 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:35 am

rjkirentol wrote:

((I sended my new char to him he did not noted.))
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:22 am

Bella's eyes widen at the sight of yuri's member. She certainly wasn't expecting that. She had to admit, wathing mary slip out was pretty hot, having little on beside a simple loincloth, it was rather hard to hideher own growing arousal. "Uh, thanks. But i'd say you're hotter." she says, blushing.

"That's a good girl. Now let's get you out of those clothes, let me get a good look at you." misty says with a wink.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:54 am

mistydolphin wrote: "That's a good girl. Now let's get you out of those clothes, let me get a good look at you." misty says with a wink.

Amy found herself nodding , squirming a bit in place and her tails slowly seeming to smooth out a bit as she nervously began to strip, showing off her cute small body
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:23 pm

" thanks but that only because I eat well. At this place, everyone at least know how to eat each other. But since you are new, I will leave you with lady Yuri for a bit. I need some food!"
After saying that, Mary goes into the dining hall naked and a full womb. Soon Yuri asked Bella," You got a dick too?"
Persona59523
Participator

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:54 pm

gordan96 wrote:
rjkirentol wrote:

((I sended my new char to him he did not noted.))

Back, been away at Ren Fest, and dont control my character anymore, and what are 'Linda funny pants'? Als, my char isn't a cat, he is a Neko, which is an almost human with cat ears and tail, and hearing and smelling capabilities. ))

Keith was busy, looking at the gallery. He was quick to notice Viconia, walking up behind her and snaking his hands around her waist, before asking, whispering in her ear, "I've been seeing you eye me for a while. Now why don't you tell me your name, cutie~" Keith was already pulling her towards the bathroom, shimmying his pants lower and lower in anticipation of what was going to happen, his cock getting slowly harder and harder.
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:21 am

(repost for ult)

mistydolphin wrote:Shawn shudders at the lick. He thinks a moment. He figured being owned was better than being dinner. He sighes. " Those are my only options, huh? Fine, being property is better than death."

"Uh well, yes." she bella says, blushing. Though considering yuri had already seen hers, she thought it only fair to show hers. She lifts up her loin cloth, revealing it to her. While not as impressive as yuri's it wasn nothing to scoff at.

Misty smiles, liking what she was seeing. "Your very beautiful. Well, I think it's only fair I strip too." she says, starting to slip her clothes off.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:55 am

(Repost for Ult)

TwinTails123 wrote:He thought about that phrase... he was curious about what he would do... but felt kind of bad about telling a peasant what to do. It would just feel like he was one of his ego-fuelled peers that would tell anyone what they wanted done and if it wasn't done the way they wanted, they'd get the guards and have them arrest the peasant for whatever. It wouldn't always happen, but it did from time to time. "...Also, if you get any injuries, please let me know." He says, deciding to start off with something small to end his curiosity, for now.
TwinTails123
???

Postby gordan96 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:48 am

CockLovingFemboy wrote:Keith was busy, looking at the gallery. He was quick to notice Viconia, walking up behind her and snaking his hands around her waist, before asking, whispering in her ear, "I've been seeing you eye me for a while. Now why don't you tell me your name, cutie~" Keith was already pulling her towards the bathroom, shimmying his pants lower and lower in anticipation of what was going to happen, his cock getting slowly harder and harder.

"YIP!"
The little fennec start to tremble and blush at the same time, she try to remain still as she is been touched by this cat man, she can hear his third leg getting harder behind her, but she refuse to end this way, and after a deep breath she turn to face him with a serius looking expression, even if still a little blushed "I'm Viconio of House Silverfinger, you must have loose all your sense of Nobility if you dare approach a lady in such barbaric manner without proper education or respect"
She try to look at him eye to eye but she can not controll herself and glance his cock more that once.
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:25 pm

After seeing Bella's dick, Yuri was getting more aroused. Quickly Yuri ask, " Hey, so do you want to go somewhere private so I can help take care of your wood?"
Persona59523
Participator

Postby ultimated » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:49 pm

(Sorry for the general slowness, folks. Work tends to leave me drained x.x )

"Right y'are, sir," replies Drake, heading back to his forge, where he takes the dagger to the grindstone to sharpen its dulled edges. Once he's finished, he returns to David and holds it out. "Ah'm happy t' report Ah wasn't injured at all," he rumbles. "That'll be 3 silver pieces for the repair."

"Good boy," purrs Seiteki. He wanders over to a chest of drawers and rummages briefly inside, before extracting a collar and leash. What kind of person just has those around the house?! He trots back over and fastens the collar around Shawn's neck, holding the leash firmly, then finally releases the spell so the human can move again - but not more than a few feet away from the wolf, it seems. "Mm, a good fit, I think~"

Vira perks up immediately, ensuring Cara gets to see how overjoyed she is by this offer. "Oh, that's wonderful news! Come along, I'll get you settled in to your new job~ Will you be requiring accomodation too?" Hmm... A request to be provided with a house might be tempting, especially if she doesn't have to pay rent... Then again, now that she has a job, she can afford the rent on her existing house... Decisions, decisions!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay