The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

Postby ultimated » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:49 pm

The Backstory
Spoiler: show
It's been about a decade since High Queen Lucretia the Devourer had conquered the throne of Ingluvia. A powerful witch, the towering woman had requested an audience with the king, stating she would tell his future. Then, upon meeting with him, had used her magic to create an impassable wall between herself and the guards, then swallowed the old king before their very eyes. The rest of the royal family had shared the same fate, along with any guards loyal enough to attempt to fight her. And that was that, as far as she was concerned - the throne was hers. The city of Ingluvia has been ruled ever since by a ruthless queen with an iron fist and a steel stomach, although there are rumours of an uprising...

Welcome!

This is my first public RP in quite some time, so I figured I'd start strong. This is an medieval fantasy RP about a city thrown into disarray by the arrival of a queen who rules in a voracious, dystopian manner - and the resulting voracious interactions between the citizens a decade later. There's a backstory to the setting above, which you ought to read if you'd like to join in! Anybody is welcome provided you follow just a few simple rules:

• No Godmodding - by this I mean playing characters disproportionately powerful to their role. If you play a member of the rebels, you shouldn't have the power to march into the palace, kill all the guards, and usurp the throne right from the start! Combat should be either decided by non-biased means (such as dice or coin toss) or discussed beforehand~
  • Play appropriate characters - This is a medieval fantasy RP! A mage, cleric, etc would be an appropriate character. A mercenary wearing power armour and wielding a laser pistol would not! Even the flintlock pistol is rare indeed at this point in time.
  • No underage characters - I'm just not comfortable with that kind of thing.
  • All races are allowed - Queen Lucretia is human, but you can be anthro, taur, or even a feral animal if you so wish!
  • Reformation is canon but not required - churches exist and will revive a person free of charge, but if you'd like to play a perma prey, that's perfectly fine too~
  • Choose a faction - The factions are listed below, and each character should fall under one (or more) of these factions.
  • Have fun! - It's an RP after all!~

Factions

Note: I'm likely to introduce unnamed/random characters from various factions for the sake of interaction with others, if they'd like

[Queen Lucretia]
Queen Lucretia is a faction all of her own, and ranks higher than all other factions. A tall, round-bellied human woman with black hair and glowing purple eyes, she has rebuilt the city in her image - with high walls around the perimeter and a tall black tower serving as her palace, visible from anywhere in the city. As High Queen, Lucretia's word is law, and she rules rather ruthlessly and largely by fear. The Royal Guard faction below is loyal to Lucretia, and the High Society faction at least has a positive opinion of her. She is hated by the Rebel faction, and the Peasant faction, although not necessarily positive or negative towards her, is subservient. Sapient members of the Livestock faction understand that they have a pretty good chance of ending up in her rotund gut. It should go without saying that this faction is not open to players.

[Royal Guard]
The Royal Guard are a faction of enforcers loyal to Queen Lucretia. They serve as her personal guard, palace guard, city guard, and police force all in one. They have been granted the authority necessary to stop and search civilians and even enter private dwellings without a warrant, and the queen will even cast a blind eye on unprovoked devouring of civilians if it's not a common occurance (can't have the guard thinning down her city's delicious population!), and often use their stomachs either as an intimidation tool or as a holding cell for captured criminals. As such, the Royal Guard are mostly predators. They aren't particularly biased towards or against any other faction except the Rebels, which they are trying to eliminate.

[High Society]
High Society consists of essentially anybody richer than usual. Queen Lucretia prefers these people to peasants, as they will reliably pay their taxes and invite her to respectable parties where she can be guaranteed plenty of attention and grovelling by those who mistakenly think they can gain special privileges by getting close to her. To a certain extent, this is true - High Society is policed far less strictly than the peasantry, and can get away with much more - eating peasants, for instance. This faction looks up to Queen Lucretia, whom they admire greatly. They look down on peasants, whom they consider are only really good for a filling meal, and despise the Rebels, knowing full well that if they were to succeed, their way of life would be destroyed. High Society members are often predators.

[Peasants]
Peasants are the civilians of Ingluvia, those who aren't rich enough to be considered high society. This can be townsfolk, shop owners, priests, servants (for high society or for Lucretia herself), and more. They largely live in fear of the new queen, whose heavy taxes run the risk of bankrupting them - and they know what happens to people who can't pay their taxes. Peasants are a rather diverse bunch when it comes to relationships with other factions, since there aren't really any fixed opinions. Some hate the new queen and wish they could be rid of her, some adore her and perhaps even wish to feed her. Some hate the Royal Guard breathing down their necks and others want to become guards themselves. Some hate High Society for their money and freedom, others want to become rich themselves. Some cheer on the rebels (although not in public, unless they've picked out their own garnish already), and some think they'll just make things worse for everyone. Peasants are often prey but can be switches too.

[Rebels]
Rebels are actively opposed to the High Queen and are plotting her downfall constantly. They operate from the shadows, and make strikes against the monarchy - some planned and tactically scathing, others random and chaotic. Their ultimate goal is for one of their number to stuff the High Queen into themselves and claim the throne the same way she did, as a form of poetic justice. They are strongly opposed to the Queen and the Royal Guard, and to a lesser extent, opposed to High Society too. They support the peasants and, if they can do so safely, may step in to defend them from the town guard to gain support. Rebels can be either predator, prey, or switch, with no bias.

[Livestock]
Animals fall under this category, and unfortunately, so do people too, sometimes. Those who can't pay their taxes may elect to sell themselves into slavery, which usually means they're a free meal as far as anyone else is concerned. That isn't to say that livestock couldn't bite back... But they're far more likely to be gulped down. Livestock are mostly prey, and are unlikely to find a friend among any of the other factions - between the gluttonous queen, high society and royal guard, and the pennyless peasantry and rebels, everybody sees Livestock as food.

About Ingluvia
Ingluvia is a rather large city and roughly circular in shape. Since the High Queen took over, a tall and imposing stone wall has been erected around the perimeter and the palace has been converted to a dark tower, so Queen Lucretia can look down on everyone else. The area nearest the wall is a slum, where the rich almost never tread and the poor scavenge for coins to pay their taxes. This is where the Rebels usually hold their meetings, in the hidden alcoves and sewers beneath the slums. In the very centre of the city, only the rich and their servants live. Buildings are grandiose and designed to look pretty almost at the cost of practicality. Between these two districts is the peasants' district, which consists of bland but functional housing and shops for those not rich enough to live closer to The Tower. A single river winds its way through the city from north to south, and three barred gates stand heavily guarded around the city's perimeter.

Example Character Sheet

Not required, but you might like to copy/paste it!

Code: Select all
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Species: [/b]
[b]Pred/Prey/Switch: [/b]
[b]Faction: [/b]
[b]Description/about: [/b]
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Re: The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

Postby ultimated » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:57 pm

Name: Queen Lucretia
Species: Human
Pred/Prey/Switch: Pred
Faction: Queen Lucretia
Description/about: Lucretia is a tall woman with very slightly tanned skin and long black hair. She stands an imposing 7' 04" tall with a belly bigger than a yoga ball seeming to defy gravity on her midsection. A skilled witch, she has all manner of defensive charms about her person that an individual would have to spend time studying to understand how to dispell. She dresses mostly in flowing black clothing and wears her crown at all times, as if to remind people what she earned. A cruel person who delights in the torment of others, little pleases her more than the feeling of another person thrashing inside her gut.  

Name: Nova Catherina
Species: Sergal
Pred/Prey/Switch: Prey
Faction: Peasant
Description/about: A young adult who stands a mere 4' 06" tall, Nova is a red-furred sergal who tastes strongly of strawberries and cream. She loves to cook, and has opened a bakery on the edge of the edge of the High Society district, where her clients include Peasants, the Royal Guard, and even the occasional member of High Society. The constant stream of sales means she rarely has to worry about her taxes, but she's practically served herself up on a platter by running a food store in such a location!  
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:32 pm

(Sounds like fun)

Name: Shawn
Species: human
Pred/Prey/switch: Prey
Faction: Peasant
Description: Orphaned from a young age, Shawn grew up doing what he must to get by. In the following years, he became a rather accomplished thief. While he may seem rather self serving at a glance, deep down he's not as bad as the rumors about him would have you believe. He only steals from those who have more than they need. While proficient with a dagger or sword, he refuses to kill unless forced to.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:18 pm

I’m going to make two chars if that’s alright
Name: Cara Mactyre
Species: human
Pred/Prey/Switch: prey
Faction: peasantry
Description/about: Cara is a rather beautiful, curvy redhead. She is the daughter of a smith who was accused of consorting with demons and was arrested because of it, his assets and shop seized and leaving herself penniless. As a result, she has had to turn to less savory means of acquiring her liveyhood such as turning tricks, however times are getting desperate and she has considered perhaps simply selling her body entirely

Name: Lycan Dracul
Species: Demi Wolf/werewolf
Pred/Prey/Switch: switch
Faction: royal guard
Description/about: Lycan was raised into the royal guard practically from birth, there is not a time he can remember he was not carrying a weapon, wearing the royal guard armor, or being trained how to properly enforce his duties. Lycan is a tall man with a very athletic figure, brown hair that is kept short, though long enough to hide his wolf ears,and neat and a trim beard. He also has differently colored eyes, one good and one green. He is fully dedicated to the service of his queen
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:31 pm

Hey RJ, long time no see! I donm't mind in the slightest, everyone's welcome as far as I'm concerned! Let me know if you'd like me to add a pred for Cara, or if you'd rather let someone else have the fun~

Name: Seiteki
Species: Anthro wolf
Pred/Prey/Switch: Pred
Faction: High Society
Description/about: Seiteki is a large but slender person, his figure lithe and slim in all areas bar one - between his legs. Whether by magic or peculiar and questionable genes, Seiteki is hyper - his fully erect shaft extends as far as his nose, and is so thick around that you could grip it with two hands without your fingers touching. His sac is more of a beanbag, hanging down to his knees. Due to his status and wealth, he can afford to have his trousers tailored with a special pouch in the front which, although it makes it painfully obvious what it's hiding, technically counts as being clothed and so has a blind eye turned upon it for the most part. Living purely for his own pleasure, Seiteki isn't above snatching people off the street to sate his hunger or his lust - often both simultaneously.  

A new dawn breaks over the city, such as it is. Clouds fill the sky, as is sadly the norm these days, with the sun shining weakly through the gloom.

Nova has just awoken and already is pattering downstairs, her oven fired up and ready to begin the day's baking.

Seiteki, meanwhile, is leaving his house. The wolf has a grin on his face - he's heard rumours of a thief stealing from the upper class in the quiet hours of the morning when not many people are around, and he wants them for himself~ He's rigged a good many snares and traps around his home, often double-guarding specific areas, so that even if one trap is disarmed, another still exists to catch the thief unawares! He rubs his hands gleefully - tonight will be fun~
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:50 pm

(guess we're starting then)

There's a shout from some guards as Shawn dashes into an alkeyway to hide. "Where'd that son of a bitch go?" one guard asks. "Come on, think he went this way!" the other says as the run off.

"All that for a loaf of bread, seriously? Just lucky they're as dumb as manure." Shawn says, chuckling. "The things guy has to do to get some breakfast around here." He was about to take a bite out of it when he heard something rumble nearby. He looks over to some kid eying the bread hungrily, looking like he hadn't had a proper meal in days. He sighes, tossing the bread to him. "Here, ya need this more than I do."

"Really?" he asks.

"Just get outta here before I change my mind. I have a reputation to maintain, kid." he tells him as the kid runs off. He already had a bigger score planned for today anyway. He'd been scouting out Seiteki's place for a while, waiting for the right time to strike. He starts heading towards it, arriving in time to see him leave. "Perfect timing." he thinks, moving around the back of the house. He makes sure no one's around, managing to pick the lock to the back door. "This is too easy." he thinks, slipping in, completely unaware he was expected.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:13 pm

(I’d love it if you gave her a pred)
Lycan awoke and began dressing, yawning softly and his tail wagging as he began to get himself ready for a new day, his armor freshly polished and his sword sharp

Cara groaned softly as she found herself waking to the morning sun...it was...far too early for her considering when she went to bed, the poor thing having pulled in quite the late night and had so very little to show for it...sighing to herself she began to dress and contemplated simply...selling herself

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:28 am

Jeez, it's been too long since I decided to jump into a public rp.

Name: David
Species: Anthro Fox
Pred/Prey/Switch: Switch
Faction: High Society
Description: A kind man who wishes to help those he can, so long as he won't get in trouble for doing so. An apothecary by trade, he does what he can for the peasants, high society members and royal guards to heal them to the best of his ability. When he's not working on medicine or studying cures, he teaches himself magic, both to help him defend himself and to make his job easier, but he keeps his magic to himself. The last thing he would wish to do is make the Queen think he would become a threat... that would likely lead to a fate far worse then death.
TwinTails123
???

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:49 pm

(glad to have you both aboard)

Name: Misty
Species: anthro dolphin
Pred/Prey/Switch: switch, but mostly pred
Faction: high society
Description: A tall, slim anthro dolphin who loves toying with her food. Over the years, she's mastered a number of useful spells, most of which she likes to use on unsuspecting prey.
Last edited by mistydolphin on Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:58 pm

Cara sighed, dressed in rather scantily she was heading over to the brothel to start her work day...she still had a childish hope that perhaps one day she might find her Prince Charming and he can take her away from this life...however it was getting much more likely that she’d simply end up having to sell herself as livestock

Lycan armored and ready to go had begun his patrol the the high society district when his stomach began to grumble and complain, he had forgotten to grab anything for breakfast...well, maybe he’d try that bakery that he had heard his fellow guards gush about, supposedly it had one hell of a cutie manning it.

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:16 pm

David woke up and slowly sat up in his bed. He was a little tired from his late night magic study. He rubbed his eyes and got out of bed and went to get his breakfast. He had been thinking about hiring someone to become his butler or maid so he could focus more on his medicine and his magic studies instead of needing to pay attention to the time so he would have to get himself some food sorted. Unfortunately, to find a butler or maid, he would have to spend even more time looking for someone to take the role, and with his job, it was time he didn't have. "I need to get up and get myself ready for the busy day ahead. Time is slipping away, and I cannot afford to let too much of it escape my grasp." He told himself as he made his way to the kitchen to get himself some bread, only to see he had none. "No bread... no matter, if I can get to the bakery, I can get myself some breakfast, and maybe I'll meet someone to become my butler or maid." With that, he got himself into his smartest clothes and left his home to get to the bakery.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:18 pm

if this isn't all filled out, then my character is
Name: Yuri
Gender: Herm( she have both male and female gentails without missing a part)
Species: Human
Pred/Prey/Switch: Switch though lean though pred
Faction: High society, Royal Guard, and Rebel
Description/About: Born before the queen takeover, she was raised by her parents on a series of codes, of which was her honor. She managed to join the Royal guard a few months before the rise of their new queen. Seeing how she had devoured both the old king and her father who tried to stand against her, she change her code of honor to better survive in the new age. While she is part of the guard, she never dive her very self into the position as she viewed her High society position, something she could use to save people. She help as many peasants as she could pay the harsh taxes, even ask the queen if she could pay the taxes that were being forced on the families that work on her land. Even when she bought livestock, she made sure that they were treated like humans and when they were digested, by her out other people, she always revived them. When it comes to her ties with the Rebel, she is a information dealer to them, telling them what they want to know on the condition that she knows what they are planning and be able to suggest. The way they talk is though a two-way mirror of which they can talk to each other, but only in privacy. When she is working on the Guard, her armor is made out of silver and she carries with her a double edge sword, a long bow, and the knowledge of how to cast basic spells that can either hurt or heal. When she is living her live in her High society, she have many different clothes. Her appearance is a 6'3" tanned women, with dirty blonde hair and emerald eyes. Her boob are 8" big and her ass the same. Her dick is 10" long and 2" wide, with her sack being 4" wide. She does have knowledge of how to eat with everything she have, though she prefers to either change herself or another partner using potions that she buy herself, ranging from increasing one size or their privates, to changing into different race or creatures.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:20 pm

(the more the merier)
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:21 pm

too crazy?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:54 pm

(nahshe's good. I can add someone for her if you like)
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:57 pm

(maybe either a friend of her that was born in high society or a servant and saved from being someone else meal. Both if you want to do so.)
Persona59523
Participator

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:03 pm

(servant sounds fun Though my posts may be spaced out, cause I'm still waiting for ultimated to reply so my other guy can continue. Plus it's his rp, so I don't want him to fall too far behind.Any preference on gender or species?)
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:09 pm

( species preference for me are ;human,lamia,centaur, harpies,slimes, human-animal hybrid that walks on two legs; the animal half are cats, dogs, wolfs, foxes, and cow. The prefer gender is herm/futa since that way there more possibilities)
Persona59523
Participator

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:47 pm

Name: Bella
Species: half human, fox human hybrid
Pred/Prey/Switch: prey
Faction: livestock
Description: Finding herself in serious debt, she was put up for sale as livestock. She often fears what'll happen when she's finally sold.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:46 pm

As the sun rise from the Earth, it's light reaches the windows of a 4 stories tall mansion, which covered 6 acre in land. Behind one of the windows, awakens a tanned women that raised from her bed, lacking any clothes to cover herself. Slowly waking, Yuri looked down to see her belly bloated, a result of what she and two of her servants have done last night. Getting off the bed, Yuri touches he belly as she tries to find at least one of her servants' head. After a second, she found one of their heads and started to rub while saying,
" Good morning, have you two have as much fun as I did last night?" . Soon the women inside her stirred up and sleepy reply from Yuri's womb," Oh, is it morning already? I didn't know. And as for your question my lady, yes, me and George have as much fun you last night."
" May i ask where George is, Mary?"
"George is inside as me in the same space that which you are holding me. I know that you don't want George to add to me."
" Yes because I want you to to do it with permission, so that way, we won't lose a family. Now do you want out now or later?"
" Later.I just want to sleep for a bit longer. I hope you don't mind."
Don't worry. Even with you two sleeping in me, I won't be easily slowed down. Good night Mary."
Soon,Yuri only heard soft breathing as Mary went back to sleep. Yuri then pieces to go into her dressing room, where she precedes to dawn on her silver armor, with her stomach sticking out, and her weapons. She then quickly went out of her room and continue to the dining hall where the chefs were already laying out food for her and her servants. Yuri quickly grabbed enough food to cover three plates and devoured them without chewing.
Yuri then said," Thank you for the food." and go out of her home to the headquarters of the Royal Guards.
Persona59523
Participator

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay