The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

Postby icookie » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:42 pm

"W-well...." Savros bumbled, fidgeting with his hands and looking apologetically at the floor, clearly guilty about selling her out. "I-I wouldn't say Slave...but she is compelled to obey me, and she is a charming girl and worker, and will serve you to her highest ability!"

Ira watch Savros fidget as he said this, a sense of warmth rising in her for the man, despite him having sold her out. She knew he wouldn't do this if he had a choice. He had his own family to feed. And what was she? just a castaway girl...a free meal for anyone who discovered it. She looked at the demoness nervously, trying not to give away her true vulnerability. Just like that, the course of her life took a completely different turn from what she was expecting. "I will, my lady." Ira wasn't used to addressing people with such an imposing aura as this women, so she did all she knew: a small curtsy with the tiny hem of her dress. "I am happy to serve you if you spare my old master."
icookie
New to the forum

Postby pinkicomp » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:04 pm

Name: Ca-Toia (Kaw-Toy-Ah) Mahuwa (Maw-Hoo-Ah)
Species: Human (Rune-Etched/Rune-Implanted)
Pred/Prey/Switch: Observer (Prey)
Faction: Royal Guard (Possibly going Rebel)
Description/about: Ca-Toia is the twenty-three year old son of a high society witch that studied in rune magic, and sought to create a child that would make her rich through her prowess in making rune-implants to thus make super soldiers. This was a failure however, as the project was immediately turned down at the counter point that said rune implants could be shut off through magic cancelling spells. In anger, the rune witch made her child the best rune implants she could muster her power to create, ones that were powerful in the sense that they could not be stopped by magic cancelling spells or objects. This however, made her magic essence disappear from the sheer amount of arcane energy she used to create these runes, and she no longer could use magic. She now uses her position in high society, and her son's position as Royal Guard, for a luscious and great amount of income.

Let's move onto Ca-Toia. Ca-Toia was born by the basis of, "mother knows best," despite her horrible parenting skills, and using him as an experiment for her horribly painful arcane rituals and spells. At age sixteen, he was already enlisted to the Royal Guard as a high powered backup for commanding officers. His childhood was nothing but lackluster and fake love from his mother, and the art of war. Does this mean he's an edge lord that constantly talks about his past? No! In fact, he's a quiet, sarcastic individual that has a smug poker face. People often hate how smug his face looks, even when he isn't trying to be. He doesn't let his terrible past shape him into a mindless soldier, it just made him become more mentally stronger for what might be coming in the future.

Ca-Toia has a variety of runes implanted into his body, with strengths and drawbacks to using them. Some of these runes include:

• Strength Runes (Arms & Legs), giving him incredible strength at the cost of giving him muscle strains from continued use.

• Shock Runes (Arms), Giving him the powers to evoke electricity from his arms at the cost of having to recharge like a battery.

• Flame Runes (Arms), Giving him the powers to evoke fire from his arms at the cost of burning sensations after prolonged use.

• Speed Runes (Feet), Giving him incredible speed for a limited time at the cost of incredible exhaustion.

• Ironskin Rune (Chest), Giving him the ability to harden his skin to levels that can break basic swords, at the cost of slower, more dragged out overall movement.
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby Jnfly » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:55 pm

(( sorry for being gone for so lone RL and stuff around this time of year ))

Alex will get into her room and sigh out the mouse dose not take long to get undress as she will let her cloths fall by the wayside the mouse now fully nude will think on what she has set up and put herself into, though a group of aim thungs will be living with her it is not a bad start to getting her claws into the town though she knows something likely will give, getting ears on the ground will help her leave if the ship starts to sink after all Alex smiles " the rats are the first to leave a sinking ship " she says to herself as she will put a finger on her chun

[[image=400]http://d.facdn.net/art/alexrose/1577065959/1577065959.alexrose_sb-xbts7jso2zon7i1hqyxlnwczlh4fhjjhhytyyrddopapzbc7m-5ixvdqait0w.png[/image]

a pic of Alex rose for everyone
Jnfly
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:17 am

icookie wrote:"W-well...." Savros bumbled, fidgeting with his hands and looking apologetically at the floor, clearly guilty about selling her out. "I-I wouldn't say Slave...but she is compelled to obey me, and she is a charming girl and worker, and will serve you to her highest ability!"

Ira watch Savros fidget as he said this, a sense of warmth rising in her for the man, despite him having sold her out. She knew he wouldn't do this if he had a choice. He had his own family to feed. And what was she? just a castaway girl...a free meal for anyone who discovered it. She looked at the demoness nervously, trying not to give away her true vulnerability. Just like that, the course of her life took a completely different turn from what she was expecting. "I will, my lady." Ira wasn't used to addressing people with such an imposing aura as this women, so she did all she knew: a small curtsy with the tiny hem of her dress. "I am happy to serve you if you spare my old master."

The imp and the demoness look at each other for some seconds before the imp start to write faster on the paper

"So you are willing to join me? no idea what i will do to you " Garga came closer showing all her size to her, forcing her to make some steps back "I culd devour your soul and turn you in another voice in my essence, or could i let you forever live as my pet, my breedstock forcing you to spawn half-spawn in his realm, you are willing to accept this faith? for save this man life? " Every word she se is followed by a mystical whispered eco, her face show no sigth of emotions ans she look the little girl rigth in the eyes..

Jnfly wrote:
Alex will get into her room and sigh out the mouse dose not take long to get undress as she will let her cloths fall by the wayside the mouse now fully nude will think on what she has set up and put herself into, though a group of aim thungs will be living with her it is not a bad start to getting her claws into the town though she knows something likely will give, getting ears on the ground will help her leave if the ship starts to sink after all Alex smiles " the rats are the first to leave a sinking ship " she says to herself as she will put a finger on her chun

The Halfing can not resist and with the salty saliva comings out of his mouth he take in hand a picklock and start to force the door with , his immagination are running wide abaut what he could do once inside, Naked means no magic object, so no power, she will be complety at his mercy he think, knowing realy little abaut magic
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby icookie » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:03 pm

gordan96 wrote:
icookie wrote:"W-well...." Savros bumbled, fidgeting with his hands and looking apologetically at the floor, clearly guilty about selling her out. "I-I wouldn't say Slave...but she is compelled to obey me, and she is a charming girl and worker, and will serve you to her highest ability!"

The imp and the demoness look at each other for some seconds before the imp start to write faster on the paper

"So you are willing to join me? no idea what i will do to you " Garga came closer showing all her size to her, forcing her to make some steps back "I culd devour your soul and turn you in another voice in my essence, or could i let you forever live as my pet, my breedstock forcing you to spawn half-spawn in his realm, you are willing to accept this faith? for save this man life? " Every word she se is followed by a mystical whispered eco, her face show no sigth of emotions ans she look the little girl rigth in the eyes..

Ira's eyes grew wide with trepidation and fear as the demoness approached her and spoke this mystically binding words.

"D-devour my soul?" she says, her politely curious tone breaking with fear. She had accepted that it may be inevitable she got devoured bodily, in which her flesh would be consumed to satiate another, but the concept of her soul being trapped forever was mind boggling...she wasn't sure if she could possibly accept. And the alternative was horrific as well..."I-I...c-couldn't I just serve you until...you have no use for me? Then you could eat me however you like...b-but I don't want my soul to be trapped..." she felt the shadow of the demoness looming over her, and the imp was now scribbling away down by her feet, gazing up Ira's legs.
icookie
New to the forum

Postby gordan96 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:22 am

Looking at the demoness legs Ira ca see there is something between the legs of her new mistreess become close to her, and harder, but then the demoness turn her back to her " Very well, sing it " the Imp trhow a written paper and a piece of coal to Ira, all was written in strange symbols and ruses the poor girl was not able to comprehend "This contract make your mortal body and not your sould my property, and as reward completly removes any debt your former owner have with the house i rule, he will even recive a little extra for the deal, but as a protection for my investment also gives me permission to devour him in case you run away" she then come closer to the man "I awayls enjoyed fat humans" lick her lips
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:57 am

this is a noise affair of his trying to jimmy her lock with her in the room the mouse just looks over at the door as she will wave her paw magic will flow from her hand and open the door " you know you could of just knock " she will say looking at the lustful heftling though she herself is 5 feet tall she was still a lot taller then he was as she will just fold her legs close the soft silk fur, covering her whole body though thin enough for him to make out her nipples and nude shape, as the mouse just smiles at him " so may I help you ?" she asks looking at the halfling with a smirk she dose not seem worried that she is fully nude though the poor man likely dose not know she can still use magic without her things and even so if she could not, she is a known warlord in her own right, so unarmed combat is not lost to her either
Jnfly
Participator

Postby icookie » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:04 pm

gordan96 wrote:Looking at the demoness legs Ira ca see there is something between the legs of her new mistreess become close to her, and harder, but then the demoness turn her back to her " Very well, sing it " the Imp trhow a written paper and a piece of coal to Ira, all was written in strange symbols and ruses the poor girl was not able to comprehend "This contract make your mortal body and not your sould my property, and as reward completly removes any debt your former owner have with the house i rule, he will even recive a little extra for the deal, but as a protection for my investment also gives me permission to devour him in case you run away" she then come closer to the man "I awayls enjoyed fat humans" lick her lips

Ira felt the heavy weight of these words, which fell over her like a spell. It was then when something in her chest felt as though it were drawn to the demoness...and she knew that even while her soul would be free after death, it and her life would be bound to her new mistress until then. She, who had always been property, had switched hands. "Goodbye," she said, smiling sadly at Sarvos before following the woman out of the shop. While the talk of her being devoured so casually unnerved her, it was certainly not something she wasn't accustomed to. As they walked outside and into the crowded market place, Ira took advantage of the situation to observe her new captor who still seemed so otherwordly. While the politics and machinations of the classes above her were a mystery, she had a peculiar feeling about the demoness...although her thoughts were frequently interrupted by the sound of the imp struggling to keep up with Ira's footfalls. While the creature gave Ira another source of discomfort, she nevertheless knelt down and offered her shoulder for him to cling on to.
icookie
New to the forum

Postby gordan96 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:56 am

Jnfly wrote:this is a noise affair of his trying to jimmy her lock with her in the room the mouse just looks over at the door as she will wave her paw magic will flow from her hand and open the door " you know you could of just knock " she will say looking at the lustful heftling though she herself is 5 feet tall she was still a lot taller then he was as she will just fold her legs close the soft silk fur, covering her whole body though thin enough for him to make out her nipples and nude shape, as the mouse just smiles at him " so may I help you ?" she asks looking at the halfling with a smirk she dose not seem worried that she is fully nude though the poor man likely dose not know she can still use magic without her things and even so if she could not, she is a known warlord in her own right, so unarmed combat is not lost to her either

Tafir Gulp loudly, she clearly can use magic without any equipment, well, that is bad "I w-was just going to inform you i called my pals and they will all be here soon enough at your servece, and..." Point out the picklock he have in hand "this is. ehmm professional instinct..." his eyes are fixed to her breast, do not even look at her in the eyes

icookie wrote:
Ira felt the heavy weight of these words, which fell over her like a spell. It was then when something in her chest felt as though it were drawn to the demoness...and she knew that even while her soul would be free after death, it and her life would be bound to her new mistress until then. She, who had always been property, had switched hands. "Goodbye," she said, smiling sadly at Sarvos before following the woman out of the shop. While the talk of her being devoured so casually unnerved her, it was certainly not something she wasn't accustomed to. As they walked outside and into the crowded market place, Ira took advantage of the situation to observe her new captor who still seemed so otherwordly. While the politics and machinations of the classes above her were a mystery, she had a peculiar feeling about the demoness...although her thoughts were frequently interrupted by the sound of the imp struggling to keep up with Ira's footfalls. While the creature gave Ira another source of discomfort, she nevertheless knelt down and offered her shoulder for him to cling on to.

The demoness walk proudly in the middle of the market, her only presence made people all araund her make some steps back or hide, then all at the sudden she turn to Ira "Hmmm, i can not let a servant of mine been dressend like a dirty peasent did i?" then she snap her finger and the dress of ria suddenly change, she was covered in a black silk long cloak orned with gems of gold and silver, but one thing she can note is that her boobs was easpose in this dressm a giant hole was present in the dress chest "Hmmm much better, dont you agreed?"
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:52 pm

she just smiles at him " you wanted a touch, a feel I take it " she will smirk at him " I am old enough to know that boys like you can get lustful around me after all " she smiles as she will just wink at him " I am always down for a little fun think you can make it worth my wild ?" she asks her tail flicking back and forth as she will not cover herself at all " also you may want to take note that witches are a lot more deadly inside there homes then outside of them, we do often have ruins and the like carve into the wood and stone to make it so easy to grab hold of something with our spells and pull or close a door with a thought " she smiles as she will just stretch out " really though be careful, not only doors are mark but traps too that can be set off with a hand wave "
Jnfly
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:09 am

"Lets make a game then" Tafir come closer "Hide somewere in thie mansion, and active all your traps i must be able to avoid, if i win and reach you, this little cat will have captured a big mice and will have fun with its" Scratch his groin "If you win and your traps somwhow are capable to block me, well in this case the mice will have a piece of cheese, soo, what do you think?" nether to say the Hin talk to her is not lookiing her in the face but in the chest, like starring there with no restraint
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:45 pm

she looks at him with a smirk as she will not even try to cover up as she will shake her breasts back and forth for him " oh that sounds too slow I have an Idea for a better game why not " she looks at him with a smile still " come over here and buriy that head of yours into my chest, well I think of something much more fun for both of us to do, a much better game I think " she squeaks
Jnfly
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:32 am

Tafir licke his lips, "As you wish mistress" and suddenly he take her from the whips and push his head inside her clevage, he is licking her two breats like they was two kind of ice creams, he remove one hand from her and start to remove his pants "Hmmm"
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay