The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

Postby ultimated » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:04 pm

"But of course..." murmurs Seiteki, rumbling happily as his shaft is licked at. "All pets need a bed to sleep in..." The wolf reaches around behind Shawn's head and tugs at it sharply, stuffing his face into the canine slit!

Drake takes the roll of paper and quickly reads it through to see if anything catches his eye. "Anythin' Ah deem fit?" he asks, as if to be sure he's heard correctly.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:16 pm

Shawn barely has time to look up him quizzically, before his head is suddenly stuffed inside! He lets out a muffled cry, but doesn't try to fight it. Instead, he pushes in deeper.

Bella thinks a moment. "Well, you can let me out if you like. But I'll definitely want to come back later."
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:52 pm

David nods. "That's right. Just, don't do anything too drastic if I have to see a patient, or something." He says, just to clarify so there wasn't an issue.
TwinTails123
???

Postby gordan96 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:06 am

"What the...!" The Hin Thug was not used to magic, and this trick Was impressive even for a magic used person, he Just gulp loudly and follow her mistress out of the Vagon "there Is no Snake, i Was going ti send you in a trap where Friends of mine Was going to rob you " he sede this with no remorse "as you canil immagine the lower class of this kigdom Is not a fan of the fat class" smirk
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:01 am

she nods a little bit at him " I will make sure I get your friends on this side of the wall too later then I am not the Queen of this town but you will find that the way I run my town is a lot more well " she smiles " caring of those that have nothing " she will fold her ears down a little " well like I said before I am here to have a little fun not to fix everything, wrong in this land " she will smile at him as she will walk to her new home for now
Jnfly
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:17 am

"Hmm, to good for be true" think the Halfling, but say absolutly nothing, if she wanted to eat him she would have done soo already, with this power she seems to have he would be already a bowel movement, better not be at her bad side...
He follow her inside her home, eyes of course fixed on anything precius that can lay there
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:49 pm

"Well hearing that, I am going to keep you in there. I am planning to get some lunch so if you want someone in there with you, I can provide." Yuri said, before walking out of her room and towards the dining hall.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby icookie » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:44 am

Name: Ira
Species: human
Pred/Prey/Switch: Prey
Faction: peasantry (secret livestock, sympathetic)
Description/about: A nervous, 20 year old woman who grew up in this new era of fear. As a young child she was sold as livestock to relieve a tax debt and was branded with a mark on her right shoulder indicating this. She managed to escape at the age of 10 and make her way into the market district, working as a baker's assistant for pittance wages. She is thankful to have survived so long, knowing that as a meal she is fair game to just about anyone who catches onto her. Chin-length orange hair on a creamy complexion. On a normal day of work she will wear a beige mini-dress/tunic and sandals. While she resides in the peasant class (for now) she is sympathetic to the rebel's cause and would join in on an operation if she thought it would be for the greater good. The owner of the bakery took her in out of sheer pity, but would not have the funds to revive her if she got eaten. This is something Ira understands, rendering any vore with her effectively permadeath.

"Shhh...shh...are you hungry?" Not for the first time, Ira was found squatting beside her bread stall in attempts to comfort a small child who lacked the sufficient funds to buy some bread. To this, the bread girl pulled from a shelf behind her stall and ripped off a decently-sized piece to lay into the child's small hands. It was from her own rations, so the baker couldn't be angry with her. "Eat that and get home fast," whispered Ira, smiling as the child ran off. She stood behind the stall to continue her workday. She wondered if anything interesting would happen today...
icookie
New to the forum

Postby gordan96 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:30 am

Name: Garga
Species: Demon
Pred/Prey/Switch: pred
Faction: High society, and Rebel
Description/About: Her appearance is a 7" tanned women, with firered hair and emerald eyes. Her boob are 8" big and her ass the same. Her dick is 10" long and 2" wide, with her sack being 4" wide. She hide her demonic traits (Tail and hornes) behind a lonk dark hooded cloack covered with precious stones, gems and gold amulet, awayls with her there is a little demonic Imp that seems to follow her wherever she go crawling on her back or shoulder

Garga is a demon summoned in this plane by a rebel noble house. They planned to use the demoness to kill the queen, but the ritual went wrong and the demoness was not under their control and devoured the whole noble family completely, managed to convince the servants that she would now reign the house, and so she did..
Garga made deals, she is a demon and enjoy the act of eating mortals, the imp that follow her is a dealkeeper and have a list of all the deals she made with both others nobles and rebels alike, she realy do not care who rule, powers fall and rises all the times, she just want to gain more power as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Garga walked with slow steps in the middle of the commercial quarter, people avoided her, and stayed away from her enormous figure, and she smiled with pleasure, fear, all these mortals feared her,She loved it.
That day she would go into the bakery, lower her head to enter the door and approach the counter, remove the hood so as not to hide her demonic traits and carefully observe who was on the other side of the counter, the Imp on her mack was reading a long Scroll that go close to the ground, going down all the height of the demoness
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby icookie » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:40 pm

Ira felt a certain trepidation as her stall was approached by the tall, amazon-skinned woman who approached her. When she lowered her hood, her eyes flickered into a frightful expression at seeing the woman's demonic features...features she had only heard of in stories. Still, she was not one to turn away strangers. "Welcome to the Bakery of Sarvos! Do you find yourself hungry for bread, traveller?" She offered a nervous smile up at the woman, occasionally glancing down at the imp who went from scanning his scroll to glancing up at her with his bulb-like eyes.

Edit: Also I added a quick sketch of Ira ^^

ira.jpg
icookie
New to the forum

Postby Jnfly » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:24 pm

she looks at him with a smile " oh you want some of the bad new to even it out a little more well then if you betray me you and your little friends will find themselves in my play room on my lovely play table, a bit smaller then you are now, " she smiles looking at him " I am new to town but I am not new to the world, so I need cut throats and you lot sound like the type of cut throats I want, though another bad thing is you need to keep your robbing and stealing down real low, as in do it out of my sight and out of the sight of anyone that can report you or don't do so at all, I am only baling you out of the mess you lot are in and well out of the mess I will be putting you in, " she grins " that is it, if you get you or your friends into trouble again when not out for some errean or task for me " she will pat him on the back " I do feel you lot are on your own by that point, and I will not hide you anymore, " she smirks " is that enough down sides to well make it more even in your mind "
Jnfly
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:46 pm

"Soo..." the demoness voice was calm, and yet left a strange echo behind her like her sound was followed but seveal tiny far awat screams "..you must be Sarvros, i was expected you to be..different" she smile approaching, with one hand the she scratches her groin, pointing out the third leg that was hidingunder her robe, The imp from her back jump on the table smiling at Ira, showing all his trhee yellow teeth, he seems looking nothing else than ira's breast "Forgive my pet" The demoness take the imp from the tail and push him in the ground "If he was not usefull i would have murdered him already"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tafir feld the situation get out of hand "Is she a Telepathic? oh shit, no, emm, think something helse, a brothel? nonono knives? knives that pierce flesh..nonono her naken body no no Focus!" he think in his head, outside close his fists and look at the ground lost in his mind.
After some seconds he smile back at her "I assure you many of my friends would enjoy the idea or been shrink and used by you, but as someone sed: Peope like to use you, and some pleople like to be used bu you... Soo, what do you wish from me Boss? "
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jnfly » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:07 am

she looks at him as she seems to have it a nerve " are you feeling ok ?" she asks giggling though her ears lift up as she hears him say some of them would love to be toys for her enjoyment " well well nothing at the moment I am just setting up the place, and given you are my frist sirvent I will let you pick your room, though my room is already labeled on the third floor " she grins and will walk on by him her hips moving back and forth as she was making her way into the manor though for now it seems she just made a lucky guess on his thinking, the mouse dose not seem like she can read minds
Jnfly
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:47 am

Maybe he Was wrong and She Can not read minds, or She Can Do that only once for day, Tafir bite his lower Lip as he see her move away, his eyes fixed on her hips, dammed of that Is sweet mice body to die for...
Tafir go to the tower and send a Raven ti his Friends, a message in cose only his Little thief guild know and tell them they have a new boss and a new quarter, and to come here.

After that, with a Evil smirk he approach the third floor chamber, where his boss should stay, he try to take a peek from the keyhole
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby icookie » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:09 pm

"Oh...that's okay!" Ira said, eyeing the imp a bit more nervously and fidgeting at her stand. Her eyes met the woman's again and she tried to stay chipper. "And my name is Ira, miss! Sarvos is my master." She gestured to the door behind her which led to the kitchens. The idea of such casual murder displeased her, but she knew this was the way it had been in the kingdom as of late. "Can I get anything for you or your...friend?"
icookie
New to the forum

Postby gordan96 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:24 pm

The demoness smile amused and lick her lips "You are soo innocent girl, so nice ,but no, he is fat already" She force the imp to remain on the ground putting her foot on his tail, Ira can hear is squints like he was a trapped mice "I'm here for talk with your boss, he own a lot of gold to the house i'm in charge now, and i'm here for have what is rigthfuly mine by law, so you would be so pleased to call him?"
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby icookie » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:04 pm

"Yes, ma'am, right away." Ira walked through the doors to the kitchens and was gone for a moments. After a while she returned, followed by a portly, balding man with a stern but fair face. He patted Ira on the back, gesturing her to return to the stall before he stood in front of the demoness. He didn't look remotely comfortable. "Ah-ah....my lady...so nice to see you today." he offered a shaky grin that was betrayed by his nerves. "I assume this is about my debt...but as you can see, my business has been booming as of late, and I shall have your dues in the next fortnight! At least is that what I may assume this is about?"
icookie
New to the forum

Postby gordan96 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:10 pm

"I fear i can not wait soo much my good man, you see, i'm in charge of the house now, and i do not accept delay, and you delay is already realy late" she come closer and put her hand on the man chin, rubbing it and showing him all her size and power "But not worry, i'm generous, and i accept the payment to be in something that is not gold, flesh, souls, pleasure, all this things have meaning from me, i hope you can offer me something that i consider equal to the gold you own the house " She let him go and show his back "If not i will devour you" smile licking her lips
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby icookie » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:22 pm

The baker's worst fears had been confirmed, and he stammered in the face of the demoness. "w-well I...I don't...that's not really necessary...we..." he looked around, desperately, knowing that she would leave here satisfied today one way or another. Still, her words of accepting more than just gold set his mind racing, and his eyes settled with a heavy heart on the ginger girl at the counter. "I know it's not equal...b-but...please take my assistant Ira here into your servitude...I found her on the streets as a young girl, you see, and she is mine to give away." Ira's eyes were wide with shock, her face stinging of betrayal at these words.

"M-master..." she said. But at the same time she knew she would go with her if it meant helping the man who took her in when no one else would.
icookie
New to the forum

Postby gordan96 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:55 am

"Oh, is she your slave?" Garga came now closer to Ira, her eyes are fixed like two precius stones at her, she do not blink, just look at her rigth in the eyes "She is soo pure and innocent, i if truly in your power to give her i accept" The imp start to write realy fast on a paper with a piece of coal he had between his teeth
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay