The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

Postby AMCJavelin » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:28 pm

(*Pokes head inside* So....This still alive?)
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:34 pm

(Well, I'm certainly TRYING to keep it alive)

"Good night to you as well." she ssys happily. It wasn't too long before Bella found herself drifting off to sleep as well.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby AMCJavelin » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Name: Dia
Species: Neko
Pred/Prey/Switch: prey
Faction/strata: slave/livestock
Description/about: A femboy Neko, stands at about 5'8, red hair, green eyes, ears and tail match hair color. Dia was once a con-artist working in the lower levels of society had the worst of it with the new taxes that came from the rise of the new queen. Already struggling with that and having begun developing a bit of a bad reputation left Dia with an ultimatum. Being unable to pay the taxes and knowing what was coming Dia decided to just get on with it knowing that fleeing the city would not only be risky but also with a sever lack of training supplies and a weapon Dia would probably have been caught by slavers and brought back into the city anyway. So Dia decided to be the most attractive one for sale to get as high of quality living as possible. Went on auction as a sex slave and efforts pid off about as well as the could have, now working a brothel in the wealthy district.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:27 am

AMCJavelin wrote:Name: Dia
Description/about: A femboy Neko, stands at about 5'8, red hair, green eyes, ears and tail match hair color. Dia was once a con-artist working in the lower levels of society had the worst of it with the new taxes that came from the rise of the new queen. Already struggling with that and having begun developing a bit of a bad reputation left Dia with an ultimatum. Being unable to pay the taxes and knowing what was coming Dia decided to just get on with it knowing that fleeing the city would not only be risky but also with a sever lack of training supplies and a weapon Dia would probably have been caught by slavers and brought back into the city anyway. So Dia decided to be the most attractive one for sale to get as high of quality living as possible. Went on auction as a sex slave and efforts pid off about as well as the could have, now working a brothel in the wealthy district.

Want to rp? My char is a femboy pred. He could buy your char))
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:19 am

CockLovingFemboy wrote:
AMCJavelin wrote:Name: Dia

Want to rp? My char is a femboy pred. He could buy your char))

(Lovely~ SOunds like a lot of fun~)
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:54 pm

[/quote]

(Lovely~ SOunds like a lot of fun~)[/quote]

You start or me? And where should it start?))
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:44 pm

CockLovingFemboy wrote:

(Lovely~ SOunds like a lot of fun~)[/quote]

You start or me? And where should it start?))[/quote]

After you please~
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:42 pm

Keith was walking down the side walk, his massive hips swaying as he did. He was heading to an auction, hoping to get a new pet~. He walked into the building, sitting in the front row and zplanting his massive ass down onto multiple sitting people, not carinf who was there as he waited to bid.
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:22 pm

With the auction starting up shortly after Keith's arrival there are a few who come and go before Dia takes to the auction block. Having come here willingly the Neko Femboy made it a point to look a good as possible, to be attractive as possible. Dia knowing that this was inevitable so why not get the best outcome from it. Striking a seductive pose showing off a bit for the crowd around. Its pretty clear that as a slave Dia would really only be good in maybe two capacities. keith did catch the Neko's eye and gave him a subtle wink.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:58 pm

Hearing Bella's soft snoozes, Yuri fall asleep soon, her body not covered by anything. A couple of hours later, Yuri wakes up and look down at her body, seeing her stomach smaller then before. It took a moment before she remembered what happened, and smile softly to herself. She then got up and started to get dressed.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:28 pm

(Note: didn't digest Bella. She still there, just Yuri was thinking it was morning, not the afternoon)
Persona59523
Participator

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:37 pm

Keith bid on Dia, eventually winning the femboy and smirking, waiting. When Dia was brought to him, he said, "You look like fun~." Keith then grabbed Dia, throwing him over his shoulder, and walking out, taking the short but exhausting walk to his house. He walked in and closed the door, setting Dia down before he fell onto his couch, pointing at his bulging cock, and saying, "Take care of it."
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMCJavelin » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:44 pm

Having been bought and carried off to Keith's place Dia lets out a little meep after having been picked up a little surprised at the suddeness of it. Being set down and seeing the new master pointing at his Bulge Dia gives a grin and gets into place kneeling in front of his Master "Yes Master~" The femboy pulling that cock out of his master's trousers and giving it some sensual strokes. Licking his lips Dia slaps his cheek with it looking up at his new master with a seductive look in his eyes.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:01 pm

Keith smirked, his cock hardening and getting bigger than Dia's head, ut stretching past him. "Well? Why stop? I said take care of it." Keith then grabbed Dia by the hair and pulled him up against his cock, grinning widely while he waited for a response.
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ultimated » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:32 pm

(Apologies for the huge wait folks! And good to see you again, Javelin!)

mistydolphin wrote:"Im pressive, I've never seen someone so well endowed." Shawn says with a wink, stroking along his length.

Seiteki chuckles gruffly, letting the human stroke at his length. "It's good to have a pet who gets into their role so easily," he grins, licking his lips slowly as the shaft begins to throb and buck in Shawn's hands gently.

TwinTails123 wrote:Hearing that Drake was willing to help, David smiled. "Thank you. And the job is mostly just making sure I'm keeping myself fed, hydrated and keeping to apointments with any patients. I've been known to get so deep into my reasearch and studies that I neglect my own care and, every now and then, patients." He explains to the Blacksmith.

Drake nods his head slowly. "Ah see. Like a... Pers'nal Assistant, ye mean? Someone t' help ye remember what yer supposed t' be doin' an' make sure yer stayin' healthy. Ah think Ah could manage that fer a while, at least. Jus' tell me yer schedule an' Ah'll be happy t' help."

rjkirentol wrote:cara blinks not reacting at first but then her eyes go wide as the full realization hits and her entire face turns beat red, a quite wonderfully tasty smell lingering in the air as she does so "o o o o oh my i...i wasnt expecting..." she bites her lip...well, she really had no choice now...she nodded in agreement

Vira examines the woman's blushing face, the way she stammers... "Oh dear, have I found a kink already?" she asks playfully, shimmying her hips so her gut sloshes loudly from side to side before Cara's eyes!

rjkirentol wrote:lycan smirked, licking his lips as he sees that cute reaction of hers, now right at her desk as he gives her an award winning smile with those sharp canines "its not a matter of being kind...its a matter of being truthful...and id certainly love to get to know you better if you have the time~"

The sergal seems quite flustered by her companion's words, wiggling gently in place. "W-well, I suppose the shop isn't getting many customers right now... Y-you're welcome to stay and chat, or even to help out in the kitchen if you'd like!" she offers.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:03 pm

(no worries at all)

Shawn giggles, moving back to start to disrobe. While his own length was nowhere near as impreswive as Seiteki's it was nothing to scoff at. He eagerly goes back to playing with his length, licking at the tip.

Bella's sleep was quiet and peaceful. It wouldn't be too long after yuri awoke that she started to waken with a yawn
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:23 pm

Hearing Bella's yawning, Yuri said," Good afternoon, I assume you like my womb." while she put on clothes that allowed her belly to be free.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:47 pm

Hearing that, David smiles softly and hands Drake a scroll of paper. "Well, if you're offering, I'd appreciate the help. This is my schedual for this week. If I'm not working on anything that's marked as urgent, you have my permission to do whatever you deem fit to get me to whatever I need to do, unless I tell you a reason to why. Is that okay with you?"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Jnfly » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:59 pm

Name: Alex Rose
Species: anthro mouse/rat
Pred/Prey/Switch: Pred
Faction: High Society?
Description/about: an old witch though looks only in her mid 20, 5'0 high and a tone build to her, , C cup breasts, long tail tick at the base thinning out slowly to the tip, nothing about her looks makes her stand out, Alex has gotten her wealth much like Lucretia did, by taking it from those weaker then herself though no false hoods was given to get into the homes of those high class preds, long ago Alex homeland was poor and she was the hunted class, one would think is she the one that raised up and became the leader given on how she likes to keep things ran, oh no that was another mouse, she just happen to be an officer at the right time, she still thinks of those felines she drag out and Devoured on the spot, though other then selling sexual potions, other oddities, as well as throwing a weekly party, the mouse likes to keep to herself..... mostly
Jnfly
Participator

Postby Jnfly » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:14 pm

A two horse Carriage being pull though the Slums of the City inside Alex wearing a dark red dress with black silk underlining, she was just getting her papers in order, having just payed for a house in the upper parts of town, the mouse looking out her window, smiling " well that must be the wall, Couch keep going and do not forget to show the Guards, these Papers, " she will hand the Couch, an old looking fox that is well at the end of this life, he will just nod " yes Miss Rose " he says steering clear of any ruts in the road, as they make there way to gates of the inner city
Jnfly
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay