The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Queen of Ingluvia (Open to All!)

Postby rjkirentol » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:17 pm

Cara found herself blushing at such a generous offer...and she Found herself going along with the idea, nodding happily “y yes miss, I do have a place, although ummm if the trip between my place and where you would like me to work from is a long way it would take me longer to get there” she admits
Amy found herself staring, watching as the beautiful dolphin began to strip down
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:26 pm

(no worries, ult, it happens.)

Seeing the dagger was worked on and fixed fairly quickly, David smiled and pulled out from a small pouch in his pocket five silver pieces and gave them to him. "Thank you, I will look forward to your services again in the future." He says, taking his dagger back into his hold and shiething it.
TwinTails123
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:35 pm

[Lulu n Grez]: *Lulu giggled as Grezra snuggled into her new blubbery belly. Having a ball of lard on her front was new to her, and the sensitivity it brought was rather pleasing.* "Mmmh Hee hee, anything else I can do for you? Ba-belch...hrmph...still a little full" *she stated patting her bloated middle*.

[Tia]: *Tiavano was still working to send out letters of invitation for the Gala, all the respectable nobles would receive them...though of course there were always party crashers expected to show up, in this case, they were often welcome to, after all, should anyone cause trouble at her gala and not be on her 'not for dinner' list...well, that's a free meal, and Tiavano loved getting things for free.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:50 pm

Shawn watches his new captor curiously, wondering what he was up to. "This is going to be humiliating." he thinks to himself as the collar is put on. He gives a sigh of relief as the spell is released, though the bolas still kept his arms pinned to his sides..

Bella smiles at the suggestion, her cock throbbing eagerly ,"I'd like that. It looks like you could use some relief too.

Misty soon stands naked before her as well. She smiles, pulling amy to her. "Up for a little fun before breakfast?" she asks with awink.
Last edited by mistydolphin on Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:58 am

gordan96 wrote:"YIP!"
The little fennec start to tremble and blush at the same time, she try to remain still as she is been touched by this cat man, she can hear his third leg getting harder behind her, but she refuse to end this way, and after a deep breath she turn to face him with a serius looking expression, even if still a little blushed "I'm Viconio of House Silverfinger, you must have loose all your sense of Nobility if you dare approach a lady in such barbaric manner without proper education or respect"
She try to look at him eye to eye but she can not controll herself and glance his cock more that once.

Keith chuckled, before saying, "Who said I was ever Noble?" He had finished pulling her into a stall locking it behing himself with slight difficulty, as his cock and butt were in the way. He pulled his pants all the way down, pushing her onto the toilet, before turning around and grinding his ass on her.
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:12 pm

" Then let go to my room, that way we won't be distracted." Yuri then quickly carry Bella in the same way she have carried her before and quickly rushed to her room. After a few minutes, they arrive into Yuri's bedroom. After riding, Yuri begin to walk towards the bed and lay Bella down. After she was laid down, Yuri asked, " Do you want to be top or bottom?"
Persona59523
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:58 pm

CockLovingFemboy wrote:
Keith chuckled, before saying, "Who said I was ever Noble?" He had finished pulling her into a stall locking it behing himself with slight difficulty, as his cock and butt were in the way. He pulled his pants all the way down, pushing her onto the toilet, before turning around and grinding his ass on her.

"Y-you are part of the Queen nobility, i know young your name Is keth and my death Will not pass unnoticed "

She try to explain but all seems useless,and the poor fennec find herself in front of the two round masses of fat that Is the neko's butt.

Two soft Pieces of flesh that Smash over her facendo gringing and rubbing All over her dress

'P-please s-stop"
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:54 am

gordan96 wrote:
"Y-you are part of the Queen nobility, i know young your name Is keth and my death Will not pass unnoticed "

She try to explain but all seems useless,and the poor fennec find herself in front of the two round masses of fat that Is the neko's butt.

Two soft Pieces of flesh that Smash over her facendo gringing and rubbing All over her dress

'P-please s-stop"

"I don't care if your death goes noticed, you're going to be nothing but assfat soon, and nobody will ever know it was me." Keith said, before he rubbed his ass on her face, before lightly sucking on it, pulling her head in. Keith moaned out, and began rubbing his cock.
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ultimated » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:22 am

"Oh, I can provide accomodation, for a slight reduction in pay!" exclaims Vira, smiling over her shoulder at the human as she leads her along. It's a decently long walk, but they soon reach her estate. It's not enormous, and is actually quite small compared to most manors in the upper-class district, but it's still larger than anything Clara could hope to own. Vira leads her indoors, and through to the kitchen. "Do you suppose you could make some tea for us? Teabags are kept in this jar, there's a water pump outside, the stove is lit via a small rune - just press this small raised section - and there are two sticky buns I bought from that delightful little shop near the edge of the district this morning on a plate over there."

Drake nods his head. "Right y'are, sir," he rumbles. "Is there anythin' else Ah can do fer ye while yer here, sir?" As the horse looms over his customer, his stomach growls ever so softly - loud enough for David to hear, anyway!

Seiteki lifts Shawn by the scruff of the neck and carries him upstairs, through to a lavishly-decorated bedroom. He sits on the bed and removes the bolas from Shawn's body, then kicks off his pants, revealing the oversized sheath and balls to the human! "Let's start simple, boy," he grins. "Get me to full mast."

Nova looks up as Lycan enters the shop, putting on her best smile. "Good morning, sir!" she calls from behind the counter.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby gordan96 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:21 am

CockLovingFemboy wrote:
"I don't care if your death goes noticed, you're going to be nothing but assfat soon, and nobody will ever know it was me." Keith said, before he rubbed his ass on her face, before lightly sucking on it, pulling her head in. Keith moaned out, and began rubbing his cock.

"NO NO HELP HMMMMMMM!!!!!!!"
Viconia body sliding deeper through his powerful bowels, the potent smell of his shit filling her nostrils as she find herself cradled tightly by her new home. While on the outside Keith was rubbing through his cock, taking it slow to feel the burn as well as to prolong the pleasure of feeling his ass eat her . Until in some time only Viconia's feet are left outside as he looks over his shoulder at the little anal prisoner struggling without mercy in thad bad smelling prison
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:47 am

Shawn's eyes widen as he realizes what he had in mind, thinking this might not be so bad after all. If ithe tent in his pants was any indcation, it would be pretty obvious as he leans in, 1 hand stroking his sheath, the other massaging his balls.

Bella clings to her happily as she is carried. As she was set down, she removed her meager clothing, laying naked before yuri.. "B-bottom, please. You should know, I've never um..." she starts, blushing.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:01 pm

Hearing Bella response, Yuri lay on Bella and slowly insert both her dick into her new family pussy and vice versa. After getting both of their dicks inside each other pussy, Yuri begin to move, rubbing her boobs over Bella's.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby CockLovingFemboy » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:01 pm

gordan96 wrote:"NO NO HELP HMMMMMMM!!!!!!!"
Viconia body sliding deeper through his powerful bowels, the potent smell of his shit filling her nostrils as she find herself cradled tightly by her new home. While on the outside Keith was rubbing through his cock, taking it slow to feel the burn as well as to prolong the pleasure of feeling his ass eat her . Until in some time only Viconia's feet are left outside as he looks over his shoulder at the little anal prisoner struggling without mercy in thad bad smelling prison

((I already told you to stop controlling my character. Don't do it again. My char didn't look over his shoulder. You also don't know if he took it slow, and if it was slow, you wouldn't go up to your feet in one rp post))

Keith moaned more, before sucking her feet in, and then cumming all over the stall door and ceiling, pulling his pants back up before he opened the door, walking out with a somewhat bulging gut, before he left the place, going back to his own home to relax.
CockLovingFemboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Hearing the rumble from the blacksmith's stomach, David was surprised... but then thought for a moment. "Yes, go get yourself something, or someone to eat. You sound like you've been working since dawn and had nothing to eat since you were up." He said, not being aggressive towards the blacksmith in the least.*
TwinTails123
???

Postby rjkirentol » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:59 am

Cara’s eyes went wide as she looked over the place “ummm y y yes, I could take a r reduced pay for that” she says trying to keep her cool, clearing her throat as she asks, trying to sound like a proper servant “would you like anything else?”

Lycan gave a soft grin at the shopkeeper, looking her up and down as he approached the counter “well well it looks like the rumors I heard are true~”

Amy blinked and gulped, the shy little thing replying to misty “h h h having fun?”

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:14 pm

"Wonderful," smiles Vira, then shakes her head and smiles. "First, your duties. I'll expect tea in bed each morning by 6:00 am sharp. I'll largely be out and about during the day, and while I'm gone, I expect the house cleaned from top to bottom. I eat quite a bit for each meal and I'm not vegetarian, so make sure you cook plenty of meat! I'll reimburse you for any butchers' or greengrocers' fees you rack up. And... Well, there's one more thing, but before I tell you, I want you to know that once I do, I won't allow you to leave my service again, at least not until I trust you absolutely. Alright? So if you want to leave, now is your last opportunity."

Drake looks impassively over David as his mind ticks over this command. On the one hand, that's practically permission to stuff the nobleman into his guts. On the other, well, David has been nice so far, what with paying for his repairs and not ordering the horse about. He reaches past the fox out into the street, where his hand grips the shoulder of a female cat. She barely has time to squeal as the strong horse lifts her up and, in a matter of seconds, swallows her down! The horse's stomach balloons out with her form, bumping up against David for a moment before Drake steps back, wiping the back of his hand over his mouth and stifling a belch. Goodness... It's been barely ten seconds since David suggested he get breakfast and there's already a whole person in his stomach! And even now the horse stands obediently, as though waiting for another order...

Seiteki rumbles softly as he watches Shawn's enthusiasm with a bemused smirk. "You're really getting into this, huh?" he grins as his shaft slowly begins to flop free of the sheath!

Nova tilts her head a little. "Um. Rumours, sir?" she asks, sounding rather confused, and just a touch wary too. The shop has already filled with the scent of strawberries and cream, and it grows stronger as he approaches her!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:20 pm

cara listened carefully, trying to make sure she carefully took into account everything she was saying...and found herself hesitating hearing that last part but... well, if she was going to make it up in the world she had to take risks! "o o of course you can trust me mistress! i umm I dont plan on leaving your service anytime soon a anyway"
Lycan gave a soft smile as he walked up, his armor lightly clinking as he put his hands on the table and tried to turn up the charm a bit "that the owner of the shop was as swweet and divine as the treats she is selling~" he coos with a sly grin and a soft, muffled rumble from his stomach

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:06 pm

Seeing that the Blacksmith was seemingly going to grab him, he was a little nervous, but also excited, but relaxed as he saw the horse grab a woman from the streets. He had never seen anyone devour someone so quickly in his life. He now knew what this Blacksmith was capable of and decided not to order him around anymore. "W-well... that was something. A-anyway... do you know anyone that might be looking for a job at all? And... some directions to somewhere to get food? I got a little lost." He decided to admit.
TwinTails123
???

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:21 pm

"Well like I always say, get stuck with a job, may as well enjoy it." Shawn says with a wink, running his tongue up his shaft.

Bella moans out happily, her pussy eagerly squewzing around her length, her cock own cock throbbing inside her. She bucks up, eagerly meeting her thrusts.

Misty smirks. "I know a few spells that can come in handy for such things." she says, groping Amy's cute little ass.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:07 pm

After going for about a minute, Yuri begin to feel the need to release her seed. Hugging Bella tightly, She moaned," I am close, do you want it in or out?"
Persona59523
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay