Proto-Pilot (open to all, endo, soft-vore)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Proto-Pilot (open to all, endo, soft-vore)

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:03 am

Misako and Olapen would be busy lounging around on a hammock as Olapen would be sipping a butterfly-shaped mug. "Say," Olapen began, "Shouldn't we be doing something by now."
"Well, we're off duty, but soon we'll have to pilot the Steph mecha, how hard can this day-job be?" Canned laughter ensures as the sitcom begins.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Re: Proto-Pilot (open to all, endo, soft-vore)

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:28 am

As he did every day, Xix struggled with the damaged and desultory bits of his ship's control panel. He had crash-landed on this world of giants a while ago, but since then he had made frustratingly little progress towards a full repair. The kind of technology he required didn't seem to exist; at least not at a scale he could procure it. Throwing his tools down, he huffed and stormed away from the panel, wishing he could find something more advanced than his homeworld's toaster for once.
The ship clanged and sparked as his changes set in out of sync, and before Xix knew it, he was in freefall, with his ship off to circle the globe a few times. The fall didn't scare him -at his weight, terminal velocity was harmless- but without that ship, he would be almost powerless against the dangers that lay below. As he wondered what terrible beasts he might have to face even minutes after landing, he found himself dashed into a vessel of chill liquid, frighteningly opaque. When he surfaced, he realized two things: The liquid's container was insurmountable to him, and although this one was attractive, one of the terrifying giants that ruled this world was distressingly nearby. Had she spotted him? Did he want her to?
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:35 am

Steph would think about the cup for awhile before shrugging and placing the cup to her lips, eagerly gulping its dark-brown contents down as she was thirsty and it definitely showed. Olapen would also be manning the controls as Misako took a break on an armchair for now, smoking a long cigarette and taking a drag out of it, "Yeah, we take turns to make sure this functions and we'll be doing the same job 24/7, it's a good thing we're best friends or we'll be constantly arguing all the time."

Olapen cheers happily as shi seems fascinated by the chocolate milk, "I love chocolate and sugar! It reminds me of our childhood!"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:53 am

Xix swam against the torrent to the best of his tiny body's ability, no longer able to shout from the tidal wave working against him, but no matter how hard he resisted, Steph's maw loomed ever-closer. Her throat drew a lake's worth of liquid into the darkness of her body, and in its seemingly insatiable thirst, so too did it bring the alien into the drenching confines of her mouth. He did his best to grip the slippery tongue beneath him, but at his size, all he could hope for was to be felt before the last gulp of liquid threw him into her gullet. He could hear what Steph had drunk already sloshing its way down to her stomach and it chilled him far more than the liquid itself ever could.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:03 am

Steph wasn't finished yet as she also chews slowly on some banana before gulping slowly, taking her time as she hums to herself a familar song. Meanwhile she was feeling rather full from her pasta dinner, but it seemed that hunger still gnawed somewhat at her.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:14 am

The relief of seeing the chocolate milk withdraw quickly turned to terror as the banana appeared. The massive tongue beneath him would have no trouble tossing him between Steph's molars if it saw fit. Fotrunately, she took her time in chewing, but Xix feared that whatever attention his frantic pounding on her tongue might draw would just be dismissed as the vibration from her soft humming. It reverberated through his body clearly enough.
When she swallowed, there was no escape. All he could do was watch the wall of banana mash advance and softly yet irresistably push him with it on its descent down her throat. He couldn't even scramble for a wall to cling to as he heard his gurgling destination wrestling with the pasta within.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:22 am

Steph sighs, although it did seem that she was the worse for wear lately, "Anyway, now that I'm full, I think I'll either brush my teeth, eat some chocolate or take a nap."
Misako would be idily scrolling through her holommunicator, when she saw something of note, "Hullo? Olapen? I think you should see this..."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:43 am

Xix splashed down into a puddle of the already-warm chocolate milk and hastily clambered to the top of the pile of food he was in before turning on his suit's flashlight. The sea of slowly-softening noodles filling the chamber was unnerving, but the true horror of his situation set in when he noticed the slick walls that made up the chamber. He was in a stomach. That girl had, without any doubt, eaten him, and not even noticed it. He was in the place food went to...
A faint gleam snapped him out of his despair spiral. The walls glistened with the fluids of digestion, but that's not what this was. Something metallic was embedded in the stomach walls. A wire? As he looked around, he saw that it wasn't just one wire, and it wasn't jabbing into the girl, but rather, her flesh was connected with this mesh. As though, despite being undeniably living, Steph had the systems of a machine. Motivated by hope, Xix searched around the undulating walls for some kind of exit, or at least a communications system. He did his best to climb a wall with the mesh's aid, but it clearly wasn't designed to act as a ladder...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:47 am

Olapen peered at the strange image, "Uhhh, shall we make contact with the pilot, or let digestion continue?" Misako shrugs, "Well, back in our home-dimension we were regular-sized, but basically we had to make do with our circumstances, but this pilot seems a danger to our existence, so I'd say we'll let him digest."
Olapen did look pitiful though, "Awww, but the pilot might be male!"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:01 am

"I'm not food!" the pilot shouted, hoping the mesh would conduct his voice somewhere helpful, "Please let me out!"
Stepping back to take in the scale of his prison, getting the attention of this giantess seemed impossible. Besides that, would she even want to free him? Perhaps he would be distrusted as an intruder...or maybe his helplessness would be cruelly enjoyed. He shook his head of his useless musings and continued looking around. The stomach was mostly full, so he had time before the digestive juices came for him, but he didn't want to rely on his suit's durability if he didn't have to. It was never designed to protect snacks.
Hesitantly, he turned his head in the direction of the path to Steph's intestine, if that was still what came after the stomach here. It was buried under spaghetti and banana, but there could be an exit that way...if he could survive the pressure and lingering acidity of the full length, there was almost certainly an exit eventually, but he was hoping for one of a more mechanical -and clean- nature. He hesitated in thought.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:05 am

Misako heard the pilot, but hesitated for a minute before clearing her throat, "Hullo and this is the commanding officer, I have a challenge for you, if you manage to make it to the cockpit in time, we may at least come to a diplomatic agreement, but only if you travel around this body at least twice and visiting every organ, do we make ourselves clear?"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:28 am

Xix was baffled by the announcement. "I'm...sorry? Why do you want me to visit every organ...?" he trailed off. Their reasoning didn't make sense, but arguing with them could get him digested. Besides, scanning the makeup of this biotech body might give him some data to help repair his ship...if he ever got it back. He cleared his throat and spoke again. "That is...where should I go from here? I don't see an exit in this...um...stomach," he murmured the word, a chill running down his spine as he recalled the sensation of being devoured, "...should I proceed lower? Human digestive systems are fairly...linear, so please forgive my caution!"
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:33 am

Olapen grins, "Why you should head to the large intestines, where the vaccuum cleaner of the intestines will absorb you and send you on your way out." Olapen adds before switching off the intercom, "And we'll be watching your progress!"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:08 am

He bit his lip, looking down at the passage he'd have to take. A human's small intestines would take a long time to traverse, but hopefully Steph had some sort of accomodation. It wasn't impossible that the commander would want something from the stomach before it's been metled down and had all of its nutrients extracted, right?
Staring at it didn't help either way, though. He took a deep breath of the air his suit provided and dove down through the spaghetti, soon being almost graciously accepted into the small intestine. Stepping away from the sphincter behind him, he began searching for shortcuts or other mechanical anomalies.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:39 pm

A few hours passed before Steph resumes eating bread with grain on it. Also Olapen was playing a game of Tetris while waiting and Misako was reading the newspaper.
"Well, it looks like that pilot is still stuck there for now..." Olapen observes.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:13 pm

After a grueling trek, thankfully supplemented with slides at certain points, Xix finally reached the large intestine. He had been taking regular scans of the tunnel, but while the technology might be useful, their sense of design was not. "Why is the exit so far away...?" he panted, stepping into the larger passage with thanks for his suit's air supply, "I'm here! Where's this vacuum...?"
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:16 pm

Olapen adds cheerfully, "Well, I hear the blood capillaries are vaccuum cleaners, so at least go close to them."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:40 pm

Xix winces, but lacks the resolve to traverse the large intestine to a vile and dangerous exit. Cautiously, he approaches a wall.
"You made it sound like there was a way to exit the digestive system here," he complained, "don't you ever need access to the stomach? Surely you don't walk this path for hours if something important ends up there..."
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:19 am

"Don't be silly, we're the control centre up here," Olapen laughs ditzily, "So who cares about manual labour," the succubus keeps laughing.
"What I think Olapen meant, is that we're currently stuck up here, since our home-dimension was destroyed eons ago. So yes." Misako translates.

Steph finishes macaroni for lunch.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:07 am

Xix becomes wary of the gurgling above. Come to think of it, the sound of Steph's stomach hasn't subsided at all. If she's been eating nonstop, he'd never escape if her food caught up to him. Part of him wished he could talk to her.
"You've been trapped here for eons?" he asked incredulously, "W-wait, first I need you to activate whatever gets me out of here! We can discuss this in person once I'm out of here, but I could be crushed if we don't hurry!
Running his hands along the intestine wall, he began pressing at any cybernetic part he could find, hoping it would activate or pop open to some benefit.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay