Proto-Pilot (open to all, endo, soft-vore)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Proto-Pilot (open to all, endo, soft-vore)

Postby Birichino » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:15 pm

"I'm probably getting too attached," he mused, "this body is your home, after all. And I don't intend to live here...well, I'm glad you're happy, anyway."
Drifting back a bit, Xix begins searching for the passageway up. "I'm ready to come to the command center now," he announces.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:51 am

There would be the sound of an elevator operating as the entire heart whirls around and then there would be a slide as the elevator shaft is empty while two button would be labelled "Up" and "Down"...
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:50 am

Xix hurries into the elevator, waiting to see what Emily does before pressing the Up button. "Is there anything coming up I should know about?" he asks, "damage to this system? A stop at the throat to repair things? Anything like that?"
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:48 am

Emily continues circling around idily as a loud rumble was heard nearby as if the digestion wasn't going so well, it squeaks at the sound and shudders a bit before hopping excitedly.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:17 am

The digestive troubles sounded concerning, but Emily would be safe in the heart unless they were fatal, which Xix doubts could happen. Satisfied, he activates the elevator and readies himself for first contact with the characters who have been directing him around. Well, except for the one he'd already met.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:32 am

The elevator is rather active this semester and as Xix heads up in the elevator, he would notice that the stomach was full of digesting hamburger and matcha tea, along with stray chicken pieces, the esophagus was empty and the lungs were gathering mucus... With a loud ding, the elevator would open up to a long chute on which the other side of the large building (the neural cortex) contained the occupants of Steph's mind...
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:37 am

Seeing the inside of Steph's stomach once more makes Xix shiver at the thought of his time in there. How close had he come to being like that hamburger? Still, her meal looked like it was quite enjoyable, back when it was intact. He hadn't had much opportunity to sample human cuisine, and his latest encounter with chocolate milk certainly vindicated his caution about it.
When the elevator arrived, Xix carefully steps into the corridor, wondering if he is still being monitored as he approaches.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:55 am

Kotone would be at her swivel chair as she turns it around, eyes glowing in the dark, "Just perfect," she says as Misako seems to be snooping around behind Kotone's back... It definitely seemed like Xix was being monitored by several cameras...
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:05 pm

"...how many cameras would you really need up here?" Xix muses, "I'm starting to feel like I should have the exact opposite of a healing beam...oh, and you're welcome to meet me halfway here, if you like!"
Despite his concerns, he forged onwards. Soon he would reach Kotone...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:37 am

Olapen ditzily runs out onto the passageway pretending that she's an airplane! "Zoom, hiya! Olapen here!" the succubus cheers as basically a loud noise is heard and chomps of spaghetti would vibrate the whole area, "Xix, welcome!" Olapen seems besides herself with joy and happiness at seeing the alien.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:51 am

Olapen's excitement cuts the tension completely. Xix wasn't sure what he expected, but she wasn't it. He politely bows to her -as best as he can with her moving around- and approaches the command center. "I guess you don't get many visitors up here," he assesses, "thanks for having me."
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:06 am

Olapen leads Xix to the building as spaghetti would be heard churning below them as if in a huge vat, Kotone takes the opportunity to turn her swivel chair around, red eyes glowing...
"And I cordially welcome you to the interior of the brain, or Steph's mind." Kotone announces as a vaulted door would be seen in the distance and a control panel with a wide window would be seen as well. "Any questions so far?"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:31 am

Xix scans the interior of the chamber. "Well, I guess my first question is how Steph's stomach is so loud," he admits, "isn't it kind of ominous for you to work like this? Though she's never eaten any of you..."
He thinks some more. "How cybernetic is her brain?" he adds. "The other organs were almost totally organic, but in here...I don't think an organic brain could function with a big chamber like this in it. But the technology required to match a human's complexity is incredible..."
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:33 am

"Well, pretty much everything is rather metaphorical here, as you probably noticed (!)," Kotone adds snidely, "So basically half of this compartment is mechanical," Kotone remarks, "Anyway, you can explore around here, if you want. I put pretty much everything on autopilot for now, unless for emergencies. And the reason it's so loud is that it's kinda like a factory, and deep inside the factory is the loudest noises, naturally..."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:25 am

"I'll...try not to touch anything," he replies, conflicted about the idea of controlling the woman who ate him, "but this technology is incredible! Do you mind if I copy some of your data? My ship doesn't have any organic components, but Steph really is proof that it's possible."
Xix approaches, gently touching the control panel just to feel its material. "We're at one of the least deep places, though, here in Steph's head," he notes, "but I guess you have an audio feed from different organs, and that stomach can be heard from nearly all of them. Has...anyone else like us ended up in there?"
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:58 am

Everyone looks uncomfortable at that question Xix asked...
"Do you mean anyone we know, or just the cells? Because it's mainly just the cells," Akashic clarifies, "Although, sure! You can copy the bio-feedback for your ship," The control panel has some biopunk influences as its main aesethic. Steph seems to be watching some HD television in the background as an elderly newcaster drones on... "And yes, we do have some footage here from the main organs, would you like to see it or not?"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:35 pm

Xix notices the odd pause. He squirms a bit at the reaction. "I...guess anyone you know," he clarifies, "I just meant anyone our size, if there are others like me on this planet...maybe it's best left unexplored."
He sets up his suit's computer as he approaches the control panel, doing his best to set up the necessary transfer to his ship before turning his attention to Akashic again. "Well, I've experienced some of those organs firsthand..." he trails off, remembering the mysterious intruder, "...still, I am interested in your perpsective through this whole adventure. Is it okay if I just leave my transmitter there? I'll need it to compel my ship closer, so be careful with it, okay? Otherwise Steph might have to try to swallow the whole thing..."
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:10 am

"That's fine," Akashic nods at Xix, pretty cool with everything Xix was saying, "I believe you are the first otherworlder that has been on planet Earth, since the SETI was searching for aliens for a long time,"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Birichino » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:29 pm

"Searching doesn't guarantee finding," he replies, for once feeling more in his element, "This planet's civilization wasn't in any documentation when I arrived. Although, I've got some more...unusual theories about how that happened. Anyway, the SETI still doesn't do anything my ship can't avoid, and there are plenty of reasons to want to go undetected...."
He sighs a bit. "Still, it would be nice to see other offworlders. I want to go home..."
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:50 am

"Oh, and in the meantime there are other chambers in here, it's a lot like a maze the further in you go, basically has a neo-cortex and everything," Akashic handwaves, "And the central processing system and the dream-core and other neurons,"
sabrina_diamond
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay