Ba'lor's Fall

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Ba'lor's Fall

Postby Awolfest » Sun May 26, 2019 9:14 pm

Min stopped crying suddenly. "Oh right I can reform. Forgot about that." She stood up and brushed herself off "Guess my act won't have any effect then. If it was actually poison then my ritual is simple. Draw a smiley face with wolf ears on the ground and pour some wine on it."
Awolfest
Participator

Postby TinyInconvenience » Mon May 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Ava had forgotten about the fact that those who were blessed can be resurrected, mainly because of the fact that she'd never had any use for it. Although the splinter had not been poisoned, the illusion that it had been was her only means of negotiation, but since the blessed are able to be revived, her entire idea had been a blunder from the very beginning. However, she was still able to use this information for her own good, now that her memory had been refreshed.

Ava had been keeping a pouch hanging by her shoulder, leaning against her waist. She had been somewhat lucky that Guine had grabbed her by her neck, not constraining any of her movements. She was, however, running on a strict timer; Her consciousness was already fading, and thinking had altogether become difficult. She quickly moved her right hand into her pouch, rummaging around inside of it. As she searched her pouch, she began to throw out all that was within it onto the floor beneath her: a few dirtied coins, a freshly picked rose, a few papers... it was ridiculous how much useless stuff she kept in her pouch. She could feel that she was running out of time; she had already stopped relying on her blackened vision and resorted to using only her senses of touch and hearing, which were also slowly fading.

Eventually, she felt her fingers grab onto something sharp. Feeling her way to its hilt, she dragged out a traditional elven dagger, made from hardwood and sharp earth crystals. Instead of doing what would be the logical thing to do, to attempt to stab the orc choking her, she stabbed the only place she was able to move her arm with the little consciousness she had left: her own hip. Had it not been for the fact that she could neither breathe nor feel, she would've screamed out in pain. However, as soon as she removed the dagger from herself, she dropped it as she finally lost her consciousness, leaving it alongside the other items on the ground, which were now covered in the blood dripping from the elf's hip.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arthotus » Tue May 28, 2019 1:55 pm

The Orcs expression was hidden behind her helmet, but she didn't react when the elf stabbed herself. In fact, she didn't do anything at all when the elf was struggling, simply holding her out and arms reach and waited for her to go limp. That complete, she carried the elf to the door and tapped on it twice. Two more crusader's opened the door and she handed the elf to them, still bleeding.

"Heal her and put her in a cell. Shackle her down and make sure she's gagged." The Crusader's nodded, taking the limp elf and hustling away to one of the crusader healers.

Guine then closed the door and took up her stance of attention once again, a silent statue of metal, though there was now a bit of blood on her.

"That was unpleasant. A shame. Now. Since you two understand the difference between right and wrong, we can get down to proper business. Elder, explain it please." The Vizier ordered.

He nodded and leaned in, "Now, it's a common myth that the blessed are touched by the gods. Unfortunately, it was a mortal spell that caused your kind to come into existence." He was speaking quickly, clearly excited to explain this to someone, and not for the first time. "Five years ago, many nations banded together, including our own, to cast a spell that would banish the Demon Lord, the epicentre of this demonic invasion, from our dimension. He learned of our plan, and somehow infiltrated the ritual, turning it against us and increasing his powers. That is why the last few years have been so much more difficult that the one hundred years previous. In our haste to end this war, we almost doomed ourselves."

Lady Meldine cut in, "Almost. Luckily, magic that is tampered with and twisted away from it's original intent has many unforeseen consequences, even for one as powerful and clever as Lord Ba'lor."

"Yes, yes, that is where all of you come in. The blessed are vestiges of the magic ritual, imbued into mortals from the races that were present at the ritual. You are the ritual we tried to complete, made flesh. You all, each of you, have the power to banish demon and ultimately, the terrible Demon Lord Ba'lor from these lands. The magical machinations of how that came to be is actually quite inter-"

"We do not have time for that." The fat man cut the mage off before he could launch on a tangent. He nodded and continued with the core of the explanation.

"Essentially, the fate of the world now rests on the shoulders of the blessed. You must find and banish Ba'lor, you must, for if he is allowed to remain in our world, all life will fall to corruption and death, or worse, at the hands of the demon hordes he commands. Without him, the demons will wither, fracture, and be easily routed from the lands of good and decent folk."

Pron leaned up from his chair slightly, "And we've waited long enough for the lot of you to go about this on your own. It seems immortality has been wasted on you. We have the resources to equip you, and train you to a point, but you will follow our direction for the way ahead. Do each of you understand that?" He asked pointedly, his steely gaze switching between the pair of women.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Awolfest » Tue May 28, 2019 2:03 pm

"I dunno. I kinda like doing my own thing and drinking wine. and so far I've gotten to do neither of those things. but maybe you could do something to, ahem, convince me?" She motioned for something to be handed to her.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Coolguywithhat » Thu May 30, 2019 8:24 am

"I am willing to do anything if it means stopping the demons. I have been scared of them coming after me and now I have a chance to stop them. and min, please go with me. i'll make sure this will be fun for you"
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arthotus » Thu May 30, 2019 10:45 pm

"Of course, there is incentive in this for you. Success would make you both heroes for the rest of your lives. You'll be treated as royalty, better than, no doubt." The vizier commented without much emphasis. It was obvious how unlikely that would be. "The Crusaders will equip and train you in the basics of demonic warfare."

Lady Meldine cut in, "We can also help you to learn your own gifts as a blessed. We've helped a few learn more about themselves here, through Guine's ability."

The fat man nodded, "Yes, and from there, your task will be to track down the demon lord. As much as we know about demons, the Lord Ba'lor himself remains utterly veiled to us. His location is masked by more powerful magic than can be undone by mortals, and few have lived through the task of exploring demon controlled lands. The Blessed can. Find his stronghold, and we can make plans to storm it. In order to facilitate this task, we will perform whatever rituals are required once a month to bring you back from whatever death might befall you. Do you understand? Are there any questions?"

Ava awoke in a dark room, the musty smell of water and dust the first sense that hit her, followed by a mild headache. She'd find herself strapped down to a bed, her hands contained by cloth wrappings that made her fingers useless. Oddly, her hip did not hurt from where she had stabbed herself. Her mouth was also gagged, preventing more than the most

It took a few moments of her struggling for anyone to notice she was awake, a guard opening a slat on the door to look inside. The slat closed again quickly and the heavy wooden door slid inwards. A bulky Crusader walked into the room, much wider than Guine , though almost as tall. He pulled off his huge helmet to reveal a Minotaur, his horns cut down to fit beneath his slightly larger than average helmet.

"It's not often we have prisoners as pretty as you." His voice was surprisingly human, for a race of subterranean beast men said to be savages capable of only the most basic thoughts. His words echoed with an almost charming bravado, and a deep, barely human base. "I was told to have a talk with you about your true intentions, maybe convince you to join our cause willingly. Are you in the mood for that chat, or should I come by later?" He pulled Ava's gag out of her mouth to give her a chance to respond.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Awolfest » Thu May 30, 2019 11:50 pm

Min sighed "Look I'm trying to be nice here, but I've asked for wine like..three times now. Can someone just get me some wine already and then I'll agree to join you guys on your demon mission."
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Arthotus » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:24 am

"Hmph. You may be a blessed, but you're no saint it would seem. Send for some wine." The Vizier sniffed. Guine opened the chamber door and spoke with the guards there. It took only a few moments to have a cup of swirling and strong strawberry wine in Min's clutches, a pitcher of it on the table.

"And how do we bring you back, dark elf?" The fat human asked the shortest person in the room. The smell of blood from Ava's dramatic exit still filled the room.
Arthotus
---

Postby Awolfest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:50 am

"Finally, nothing like a bit of juice to liven the room up." She quickly drank her cup and poured herself a new one. "Oh yeah, this stuff is great...so yeah I'll join up as long as my friend isn't threatened by you guys"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Coolguywithhat » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:31 pm

ania turns to the fat man "what do you mean by ritual? and bring us back from death, like necromancy? oh ya, I do have one last very important question. do you have any way for me to be accepted by people in towns and stuff like that. it would help with a lot of things for me"
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arthotus » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:51 pm

Elder Lorkon waved his hand, "There's nothing to worry about there. Guine will be more than enough to ensure your safety in any civilized place, with her station or her might. What ever you want to call it, you should have had a vision, an innate sense of something you have to do to stay safe, even in the worst of circumstances. It's different to perform for every blessed, but all blessed share the ability of immortality through ritual revival. so tell us what your ritual of revival requirements are and we can ensure you'll always be brought back from the void."
Arthotus
---

Postby Coolguywithhat » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:41 pm

ania puts a hand to her chin and thinks. "I did have a weird dream a few years ago. I was being attack by an imp trying to steal my sandwich. he threw a mini pitchfork at me and burned me alive. he then started to eat the sandwich and..." ania thought for a second "oh ya! then some heart shaped flint rocks fell and hit each other making some sparks. the sparks hit the imp's shadow and made a fire in the shape of a heart. the fire turned black and I was reformed from the from it. so I guess my ritual is to make some sparks from heart shaped flint and make a fire in the shadow of something and it will revive me"
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arthotus » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:58 am

"Hmph." The Vizier bobbed his head in acknowledgement. "If it were up to me, we would be testing your truthfulness, but my colleagues claim killing you just to prove that is 'unethical'. For now you will be trained in some manner of martial prowess and given schooling on demonology. Glad to have you with us. Last Meldine will be your supervisor while you are here. Do you have any special needs, religious or otherwise?"
Arthotus
---

Postby Awolfest » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Min raised her hand "Yeah I have a special need! a special need for more wine." She spoke with a slight slur, the pitcher having spilled on the table.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Arthotus » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:39 pm

(Officially kicking my own ass. Let's get to something more interesting, shall we?)

The next two weeks flew by in a flash for both women. Physical training all day, entirely focused on self defence, and book learning all night. Sleep was a luxury they could ill afford, it seemed. Neither became an expert in martial combat in a mere two weeks, but at least they could hold their own.

Much harder were their night studies, endless tomes piled high around their simple rooms, all filled with variously helpful and unhelpful facts, tidbits, legends, and other information about demons of all kinds. Some information was perilously specific, and easily forgotten moments after their eyes left the page, but there were several keys lessons both women had drilled into their heads by the end of the training camp.

Firstly, Demons are nexuses of evil and corruption. A pure Demon twists the world around them towards chaos just by their mere presence. Stone, plant, animal, people, all can be corrupted by demons, and thereby become spreaders of corruption themselves.

Secondly, the best defence against corruption is a holy offence. Destroying the source of the corruption, ripping the plant out at the very root, is the best way to stiffle the evil of demons. The blessed are resistant to corruption, but by no means are they immune. Slay the beast at the centre of the corruption and most of its influence will fade. Hence why slaying the Demon Lord himself is the top priority.

Lastly, demons represent and personify the worst of mortal instincts, desires, and emotions, but they are not mortal. They are the extreme and beyond, unrestricted by logic and untethered by reality, in most cases. A Demon wreathed in rage will barrel through ally and enemy alike, a berserker through and through, while a succubus will lay with even the ugliest leper, their desires for carnal activities overriding anything resembling taste or sexuality. This is what is best used against them. The one thing that demons lack a substantial amount of is subtlety. Whatever they do, they do a lot of it, way too much, and that is the easiest way to out manoeuvre them and slay them when they least expect it.

After two weeks, preparations for their journey was complete and the blessed company set out on its way. Guine was obviously in charge, the orcish crusader having already led several incursions into demonic territory, some successful, some not. Her stoic behaviour didn't change at all over the two weeks of training, her visage almost like an automaton, with the exception of her annoyance when the women she was training didn't get something right.

Regardless, equipped with light but sturdy travelling armour, they all set out for their first destination, the Ruined City of Forge Fire. It was a great city long ago, a wonder of the relationship between humans and dwarves, but it's pride made it one of the first cities to fall to the Demon hordes, their great stores of natural resources and massive forges now used to feed the demons war machine. It was as good a place as any to begin gathering information on the whereabouts of Demon Lord Ba'lor.

The journey began with little to no fanfare. Each was given a horse to carry them and they trotted out of IronWall without so much as a word from the guards. Lady Guine, her full crusader plate shining, was not very approachable, after all.

The first few days of their journey were calm and uneventful, as they were still withing human territory with plenty or military outposts to stay at, but those ran out eventually as they passed the distinct threshold into Demon controlled lands. At first, there was no real difference, but subtle changes became more obvious. Grass wasn't as green, birds no longer sang. Bugs became larger and more vicious.

The real turning point came as the women trotted into a town, long ruined by the ultimate war of good and evil. Huddled refugees gathered around pathetic camp fires, their temporary homes built out of the rubble of the former residences.

Guine held up her hand to signal a halt and dismounted. She surveyed the camp of refugees, her intense gaze, even beneath her helmet causing all who met it to shrink away or find something else very interesting suddenly.

"Spread out and gather Intel. We need to know what dangers lay ahead. Meet back here in one hour." Guine ordered. She approached some nearby refugees and began to question them.
Arthotus
---

Postby Coolguywithhat » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:55 pm

ania hopped off her horse and started to look around, staying away from the people to not make them freak out. she searches all the dark corners looking for anything trying to hide in the shadows. when ever a person got close she hid in the shadows and came back out when they were gone. she did fear that some of the people here were working for the demons and could tell that she was a blessed and would attack her.
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Min wasted no time trying to find if there was a makeshift tavern around. If anyone asked she would say that taverns are the best place to gather information, but in truth she just needed a drink as the trip had been very lacking in it.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Arthotus » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:31 am

Fortunately for the poor souls taking refuge among the ruins, there's nothing more insidious than a few equally homeless rats flitting through the shadows. There were certainly magical scars of fire and demonic magic, but nothing that was a cause for immediate concern.

Unfortunately, there is no tavern, makeshift or otherwise. The people here aren't even those who lived here when the town was standing, most merely sheltering here on their way through towards more safe places. Min could attempt to search through the rubble for some buried alcoholic treasure, but that would be in bad taste and the ruins have likely already been picked over, since they aren't fresh, by any means.
Arthotus
---

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay