Ba'lor's Fall

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Ba'lor's Fall

Postby Awolfest » Mon May 13, 2019 6:58 pm

Min sat down next to her "Aww It's okay. I get a lot of glares from people because I try to pay with trades rather then with money. It always worked in my tribe I'm not too sure why the shopkeepers won't accept a perfectly intact ruby as payment. It's probably worth more then I owe them! Buuut I guess it just means I get to hang out with cool people who live in the ally like you"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby TinyInconvenience » Mon May 13, 2019 8:42 pm

"An Iron Crusader", the elf uttered as she stared at the woman in front of her. Had she not trained herself for this moment, she would most definitely have fainted by now. Then she realised she was doing exactly what she had trained not to do: stand still and stare like a sheep. She opened her mouth to break the silence: "An Iron Crusader!", she repeated, "P-please teach me to fight so that I may die several glorious deaths in combat! Wait a minute... teach me yo fight so that I... Gah, that's not what I had practiced!" Despite looking slightly frustrated, the elf seemed enthusiastic nonetheless. She suddenly came to a realisation: "Wait, how did... you know... I was... blessed? I never mentioned that. Or did I? I didn't, right?"
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coolguywithhat » Mon May 13, 2019 9:19 pm

"awe, you're really nice min" ania moves over so she could sit right next to min. as she was relaxing with min, ania gets a fun idea. "hey min, have you ever heard of shadow magic? im one of few people who know that kind of magic and Id like to show what I can do"
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Mon May 13, 2019 10:56 pm

Min shook her head "Nope, never heard of shadow magic before. I don't really know too much about magic though. But I'd love to see you do magic!" Her tail started to wag as she got excited "Come on! Show me show me!"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Arthotus » Mon May 13, 2019 11:06 pm

"So many sisters of the light in Iron Wall today!" A female voice filled the alley. It was at once forceful and moderately excited, sounding slightly forced but genuine enough. Both women could look up to see a tall well armored figure standing over them. Her metal full suit of body armour, the key mark of her station, position, profession, and beliefs, all wrapped into a utilitarian set of metal that could be used as a weapon as much as for defense. Despite neither bone chewing woman being able to see the newcomers eyes, the sense of a stern glare could be felt from behind the metal face mask. "Fate has brought you all to me, of that I am sure. Come. I will supply you with real food as we discuss. Come." It was far more of an order than an invitation. How the woman in full plate could have snuck up on the pair was beyond fathom, but somehow she had, and now she was instructing they come with her. The newcomer to the city, Min, might not recognize the Iron Crusader's yet, but the dark elf knew them very well by reputation alone, even before arriving. It was honestly a surprise her head wasn't already rolling, the underground dweller's eyes inevitably drawn to the sheathed weapon at the as yet unnamed woman's hip.

The Iron Crusader held a finger to what would be her lips. "Be still, sister of the light. Our secret is best kept among those who can be trusted. We will discuss training and the like in private. I will explain it all there. Come." The was no 'request' in that last word, an order through and through.

The crusader would lead the young elven woman through the darkening streets. Fewer and fewer people were passing them, though a city this large was never truly silent. Eventually, the armoured woman led her to a great fortress within the fortress city, a smaller keep with a dramatic emblem embossed upon the gates. It was of a crossed hammer and sword, backed by a brilliant white star, the symbol of the Holy Order of the Iron Crusaders. A pair of guards whose armour matched her guide's almost exactly stepped forwards to open a door in the great gate, bowing low as the lone crusader passed, though they said nothing. She stopped short before entering, ushering the wood elf through, "Go inside. I shall return in a spell. It seems we are not the only ones touched by the light in the city today." Without waiting for a reply, she walked off, leaving the wood elf alone before the holy citadel, silent guards watching her and the surrounding street for danger.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby Coolguywithhat » Mon May 13, 2019 11:54 pm

ania cowered in fear staring at the tall and powerful looking woman. "I-I-I-Im sorry for coming here. I just wanted somewhere to be safe from the demons. please, just throw me out and don't hurt me, and don't hurt the wolf girl. she just met me, she has nothing to do with me"
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Tue May 14, 2019 10:25 am

Min stood up and smirked "Hold on a second lady, I might look like an airhead but that doesn't mean I'm just going to let you hurt my friend!" She pulled up her sleeve and exposed a rather plain looking tattoo, two bold lines that spiraled down her arm on opposite sides, stopping just short of her wrist. She then flicked her and the ink of the tattoo came alive and spiraled down her arm.

As she part of the ink got to her wrist it left her wrist and flowed into her head, forming a shape of a spear. Once it was complete there was a small burst of ink from the spear, exposing what seemed to be a wooden spear shaft with an intricately carved stone spearhead.

Min slammed the end of the spear onto the ground and glared at the woman "Now back off, I am pretty good at using a spear, and I'm also pretty good at dancing around an enemy's blade."

She was bluffing at the last part, she never actually passed training before she left her tribe.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Arthotus » Tue May 14, 2019 11:21 am

There was no overt reaction from the armoured woman to the display of magic before her. Her voice was still level and calm, but the hard edge to it was not to be ignored.

"Put your weapon away sister. I do not mean either of you harm. A battle between servants of the light is a victory for the demons." Her words shifted to the dark elf, "It is unfortunate that your kin are lost in the darkness, but you have been touched by the light, so you are one of them no longer. As long as you have my protection, you have no reason to fear the discrimination of the people. Now Come. Our sister awaits us for a proper explanation."
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby TinyInconvenience » Tue May 14, 2019 3:38 pm

For a moment, the elf simply stood there, staring out into the air as she heard her guide disappear into the distance. For a moment, everything was silent. She then decided to walk up to one of the armoured guards, who was slightly taller then her, and stare at their helmet, before saying silently: "Whoever that bossy lady is, she seems like a real buzzkill, don't you think? And why are you so silent? Is it a vow or something?" However, she didn't seem to get a reply, so she shrugged and proceeded to walk through the gate. She was surprised by how serious everyone seemed. She'd expected them to be more 'enthusiastic about their jobs'.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coolguywithhat » Tue May 14, 2019 8:08 pm

ania looks up and fear and takes a deep breath "alright, I don't really have a choose do I" ania walked up next to the armoured woman "what is this servants of light stuff about, and why are you calling me one. im a dark elf and I use shadow magic. dark, shadow, that just says I way far from any light for it to chose me for anything. if you are trying to make me feel like I have some hope before sending them crashing down when you bring me to the gallows just stop. I just want this over with"
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Tue May 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Min was about to stand down, but when she heard her friend speak up she shoved her out of the way and pointed the tip of the spear toward the woman's neck "If you want to hurt my friend you'll have to kill me first! I am an honorable woman and I shall not stand for the poaching of the innocent due to superstition!" Min had appeared to have lost her happy demeanor.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Arthotus » Tue May 14, 2019 8:42 pm

The woman was silent at the antics of the wolf girl, her stance subtly changing; one foot sliding backwards, the other knee bending ever so slightly. Her echoing voice now held no other emotions besides the same cold iron she was clad in, "Stand. Down. Sister. I do not wish to harm either of you, but I will not tolerate another threat upon my person. We have all been chosen by the light, and I wish to offer you guidance in the path of salvation. Still your ignorant words and follow me to enlightenment." The air of danger around the Iron Crusader was not to be trifled with. She might speak like a priest, but even without her sword drawn, both of the shorter women could feel the specter of death hanging over them standing so close to her.

Inside the Holy keep was a mix of the spiritual and the martial. Men and women battled each other with wooden weapons, while others critiqued their forms or discussed other topics in priestly smocks. A small stable along one wall held huge horses, each as large as a moose and much more muscular. A man could be seen moving through the stalls, cleaning them and the horses carefully. The smell of food drifted out from nearby building, but a woman in a plain grey robe bowed low and stopped the wood elf from wandering any further into the keep. Her greying hair, nearly matching her robes, and wrinkled pale face marked her as an older human.

Her voice was gentle, "Just wait a moment dear. Lady Guine brought you in, hmm? Another blessed. I suppose so many of you are attracted to the light that shines from our fair city. I wonder why she left you at the door...there couldn't be more of you about, could there? Gods above, that would be a treat." She was old, and her voice delicate, but she did not look frail. A deep scar across her chin was unmistakably the mark of a warrior.
Arthotus
---

Postby Awolfest » Tue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm

Without lowering her weapon or looking back, Min spoke to Ania "What do you think? Do you still think she will try to hurt you?"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Coolguywithhat » Tue May 14, 2019 10:29 pm

"min, I don't want you to get hurt too. we should just with her and hope for the best" ania forced a smile to try and make min feel better
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Tue May 14, 2019 11:15 pm

Min sighs and drops her spear. As it hits the ground it explodes into streams of ink that travel back through my wrist, and spiral up my arms to form the original shape of the tattoo. I pull my sleeve back down, and start to smile again "Well I guess that settles that. Sorry for threatening to stab you, but...please don't harm my friend."
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Arthotus » Wed May 15, 2019 1:47 am

"Come." She ordered simply as she began to lead the pair through the night clad streets of Iron Wall. Any guards they passed flinched at the sight of the dark elf, but none said anything as the Iron Crusader passed, most bowing to her with reverence. They finally reached the Stronghold of the Iron Crusaders, their headquarters within the city, and she lead the pair inside, past the guards who looked very much like the woman who'd come to met them, since they all wore similar armour.

Inside was another woman out of place, a wood elf talking with an older woman in grey robes.

The Iron Crusader bent down on one knee before the older woman, bowing her head, "Battle Mother, How may I be of service?"

"Rise, Guine. How many times must I remind you that I retired from the field, hmm? I thought it was old women like me who had the faulty memories?"

The Crusader rose, "You shall always be my Battle Mother, Meldine."

"Oh shush child. You could blow me away with a breath, much less demons with their fire and claws. Now tell me, who are these blessed ones? I don't think we've ever had three appear all at once before!"

The armoured woman nodded, her closely fitted helmet the only part of her that moved. "I have brought them here to teach them the way of truth, as you instructed Bat- Lady Meldine."

The older woman stopped her junior with a glance, but her smile didn't falter. She looked over the two new comers. "A plains wolf, a wood elf from...down south? No, the east? Hmm, and a dark elf. You all must have traveled some distance. Thank you for entertaining our invitation. Since I know from experience that Guine is a terrible host, I will explain a few things quickly. First, she, like all of you is one of the blessed individuals touched by the light of the gods. Part of her gift is the ability to sense others of the blessed nearby, such as you three, a rare ability we've come to learn. I have tasked her with inviting any blessed in the city here to us so that we can explain more about yourselves to you, since the gifts you've been bestowed with are not always very self-explanatory. I humbly request you all stay they night, and I will explain more in the morning. So? Any objections to a soft bed and a warm meal?"
Arthotus
---

Postby TinyInconvenience » Wed May 15, 2019 3:14 pm

The wood elf looked over at Ania and blinked a few times to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her, then she took a step away from her. "How dare you bring this unholy being into the same room as me?" she shouted at Lady Meldine, "Lead it out, before I take it out". With that threat, she clenched her fist and entered a battle stance facing Aina. Her mere presence made her feel both enraged and terrified at the same time, something that could be seen by her facial expression.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coolguywithhat » Wed May 15, 2019 3:27 pm

"you know, im kind of on the same boat as her. what gods would choose a member of a race know for helping the demons be a sister of light or whatever its called. sure I never got along with any other dark elf but you think the gods would give this status to someone people could trust, not a member of a hated race that knows magic that knows a nearly lost form of magic that most people would say is evil." ania looks at the battle mother person with utter confusion.
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Wed May 15, 2019 4:19 pm

Min sighs heavily "You know you three make it hard to be cheery right? Look on the bright side of life, smile a bit, and cut it out with the racial remarks. Everyone in this town is such a downer." She walks over to the woman who brought them here "Got any strong drink? I'm gonna need to be drunk to have fun in this dreary place"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Arthotus » Wed May 15, 2019 11:52 pm

Lady Guine lunged before the elderly woman at the first sign of danger, but the senior crusader tapped her shoulder to move her out of the way. "I just told you that everyone standing here except me has been blessed by the gods of light, and you want to fight amongst yourselves? I'm a crusader, not a priestess, I'm not going to philosophize about why the gods chose you, or placate you with such idleness as 'they must have a plan for you' and all that mind rotting tripe. Lady Guine brought you three here to give you some instruction in the gifts you've been given, to direct and unite your purpose into a common thread that can perhaps change the world for the better. Your blessed gift sets you apart from all other mortals, for indeed, none of you are mortals any longer are you?" Her voice was soft and very grandmotherly, but the edge of conviction never wavered in it, as if she was scolding her grandchildren.

"Now will you three get along and stay the night with us, or continue ambling about the world without a purpose?" Meldine asked, more than a few of the crusaders going about their business pausing to watch the exchange. It might occur to the girl currently squaring up for a fight that she was in the midst of some of the most renowned demon slayer and warriors in the world. It might not be the best place to cause trouble.
Arthotus
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay