warth of the chaos king. dnd vore game

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

warth of the chaos king. dnd vore game

Postby Coolguywithhat » Wed May 01, 2019 9:06 pm

EDIT: the game is currently full

On the island of bundane, pred and prey are in a mostly peaceful relationship. but all of that changes when an evil man only going by the name "the chaos king" appears to cause discord and chaos to the land. he has sealed himself in the center of the island, the path to his base sealed off by dark obelisks. you must join forces with others to find a way to tear down the obelisks, stop the chaos king and solve the many problems of the island.

the game will involve many different kinks involving not just vore but sexual content as well

this will be run on discord in a play by post style, meaning you'll be able to post anytime on your turn. you will be able to make your own custom dnd 5e race provided by my co-dm and friend henlo.
if anyone wishes to join the game please send me a pm with answers to these questions

1.do you have any dnd or ny tabletop games experience
2.is there anything you do not like to see when it comes to vore and nsfw content
3.please confirm that if you lose in a battle, that there will be a chance to be eaten and lose your character
4.will you be able to participate in the game on a regular to semi-regular basis. we don't want to have someone take days to respond on there turn, stalling the game
5.will you be able to put some description into your posts and make them at least 2 or more sentences long
6.are you open minded to others to kinks and if they are into something they're not, you not berate them for it. if something happens you are not into or not ok with, you can say so and not participate
Last edited by Coolguywithhat on Sat May 11, 2019 11:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for someone to help co DM dnd game

Postby Persona59523 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:50 pm

when the game ready please let me know since i want to join in the game
Persona59523
Participator

Re: warth of the chaos king. dnd vore game

Postby Persona59523 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:37 pm

I am able to fit in all of the conditions that are listed here. For my kinks, I will go with a futa person that have both balls and pussy. She can do oral, anal, cock,unbirth, and breast vore. She can if the mate can handle it, inflate then with her cum. Hopefully, we can get started around the end of June since I am going to Greece earlier that month. Also I live in the center timezones. Don't have a idea for class yet
Persona59523
Participator

Return to Vore Roleplay