Some Odd Ideas for Roleplay Purposes

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Some Odd Ideas for Roleplay Purposes

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:26 am

So, there is apparently a following for large vore-centric roleplay campaigns here, and I had a few odd ideas that could be used if anyone wants to give them a shot.

Noble Form: The idea here is that, basically, monsters can't devour you while you're in a form I'm vaguely calling "Noble Form" because I couldn't think up another name. Characters would be in this form by default to prevent someone from getting taken out early, but it is maintained by a kind of will check when anything sufficiently humiliating or demoralizing happens. Take a hit from an immobile monster? Will check. Get openly insulted by a campaign villain? Will check. This obviously could vary depending on how fragile a given character's pride is, but failing your will check at literally any point that it becomes relevant makes it possible for anyone nearby- party members included- to grab you as an easy meal, or engage in any other sort of vore your roleplay is catered towards.

Pred traps: No, not trap preds, pred traps. Essentially, a chance in a given area that a pred could pop out of nowhere, get a cheap hit in, and maybe yoink a party member away. Trapdoors in the floor with a pred at the bottom, preds literally dropping from the ceiling if they hear a noise, burrowing preds popping right the fuck out of the ground as surprise encounters.

Vore RPS?: This one isn't exactly applicable to most settings, but basically a kind of RPS between specific types of predator. For those of you that roleplay as Pokémon, anthro or not, you could take the type chart into consideration- you can only chow down on anyone who's weak against your attacks, so people with a thing for being prey could choose a typing with a bunch of awful weaknesses to have, or a pred could roleplay with someone with a very good offensive or defensive type. Same with things like the Fire Emblem weapon triangle, or the planetary allegiance based advantage chart some old RPGs used to have.
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore Roleplay