Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

Postby TinyInconvenience » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:25 pm

Despite Min and Miles' rambling, Sagan found himself able to relax. To his surprise, Miles' pocket was almost, if not equally, as comfortable as Kate's. He hadn't been placed in anyone's pocket before today and was wondering if he had missed out on this comfort his entire life, not that he hadn't paid his price for it: one case of brain damage. He soon found himself unable to think, as he slowly fell asleep inside of Miles' pocket.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:43 pm

Min smiled "Really? That's great! You are by far the best boy on this ship. I'd LOVE to see you again. Do you have a phone? I could give you my number!"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:48 am

Miles nodded pulling out a mobile "I can give you several phone numbers that you can easily get in touch with me but this is the main one I use"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:31 pm

She saves the number and smiles "Thanks! so uh....what do you want to do now?"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:43 pm

"Nothing changed I still want to see what activity the ship has we just have a passenger with us"
(If you can't think of anything just say and I'll take over I just like to give people a chance to use any fun ideas)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:23 pm

"Yeah I guess....uhh...we could play in my room! I have a few toys in there." She stepped toward a door, and held it opened. The room inside was rather low quality. the floor look old, and the furniture looked like it had never been replaced.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:57 pm

Miles didn't mind in the slightest as he looked around "nice place"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TinyInconvenience » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:53 pm

Sagan's small size came with many hazards, but also many benefits. One of those benefits would be the fact that he both requires and uses less energy, meaning that he doesn't have to sleep as long as humans at Min and Miles' size. This didn't mean that he'd lack the human tendency to want to sleep those five extra minutes. With all the movement and discussion going on, it was surprising that sagan had managed to fall asleep, let alone stay asleep. However, as Miles entered Min's room, he woke up. He decided to snooze a bit longer, so that he wouldn't disturb the two.
TinyInconvenience
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 am

She sits down on her bed. which looks to be extremely basic and a bit uncomfortable. "thanks. I've lived in here for awhile now...." She gets up and reaches under her bed, and pulls out an old board game. "do you wanna play this?"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:22 am

He nods "sure" he walked over to her and helped her set the game up
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby emergency4242 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:43 pm

(Its nice to be back in the vore game.
Name: Synonymo
Species:Naga/Hydra hybrid (Full body scales, snake head, mostly snake in appearance aside from arms and chest.)
Appearance: He is a light, almost greenish cyan, with a zigzagging bright yellow pattern across his back. He has three, identical heads, all with the hood of a cobra. His scales are very small and smooth, and difficult to individually see without closer inspection. He has a very long,6 foot tail. He wears a very small, smart grey bowler hat atop his central head for the purposes of the dress code aboard the ship
Pred
Preferred vore:Oral.
Sex: possibly,depends on situations
Life before cruise: He lived with his sister in a rented apartment. He doesn't remember exactly how he ended up on the cruise ship, but his sister insists he remain. His three heads, a rare family trait cause his parents to believe he has incredible wasted potential.
Personality: A very shy and nervous predator who refuses to eat anyone without permission, despite the fact that he certainly has much predatory potential. His occasional hunger pangs can make this very difficult for him. He cares very much for his sister, despite her constant teasing.

Name: Biancascura
Species: Naga/Hydra hybrid (Full body scales, snake head, mostly snake in appearance aside from arms and chest.)
Appearance:She has the hood of a cobra, and does not exhibit the traits of her hydra ancestors. She is primarily amaranth with a helixical orange pattern down her back. She is rather buxom as a result of her many meals, and has a thick tail. She wears a tiny burlesque(and perhaps seductive) top hat atop her smooth head, for the purposes of the dress code. Like her brother, her scales are immensely smooth.
Pred
Preferred vore: Oral
Sex: yes
Staff role: Personal bodyguard
Life before work: She lived with Synonymo in their apartment, being his brother. She worked as a predator for hire, and was praised by her parents for her aggressively predatory nature.The downfall of several overconfident cousins, she used her appearance to get normally inacessible meals.
Personality:
A confident and seductive predator, she is almost always on the lookout for a meal. However, she takes her job very seriously and cares very much for her brother. She dragged him into the trip to get him to loosen up, and, knowing the reformation policy, often teases her brother that he should eat her before she gets the chance.)
Or is it the bagel?
emergency4242
New to the forum

Postby emergency4242 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:13 am

(any sugestions on where to begin?)
Or is it the bagel?
emergency4242
New to the forum

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:05 pm

(It's been a while since I've had a decent open rp to play around in and this one seems like a nice open setting with potential, so let's give it a try. I'm just gonna repurpose some characters from another one. They should fit fine. Also, glad to see some other people on here into sizeplay as well as vote, that happens to be another favorite of mine. :) )

Name: Captain Sin/Sin/real name a secret
Species: Tiger anthro approx 8 feet tall.
Pred
Preferred vore: oral/unbirth
Life before cruise: Sin's life has been complicated, to say the least. Her exact age and name is unknown because she was kidnapped and dragged into the life of a space pirate at a fairly young age. Through genetic manipulation and harsh training on the ship she has become a very tough, strong, and downright frightening individual, which she revels in. She likes being able to intimidate someone with little more than a tough glance and the reveal of her name. She thoroughly enjoys the freedom inherit in the life of a space pirate.
Personality: Fairly well stated above, but don't let the tough exterior turn you away too quickly, Sin can be very fun and caring at times. It just tends to take a lot to get close enough to her to see that side of her.

Name: Melissandra, Melissandra the amazing!, The miraculous Melissandra!
Species: Mouse anthro (size of a mouse)
Pred/Prey/Both She tends to be prey, but has the means to turn the tables if she feels like it.
Preferred vore: Oral/unbirth
Life before cruise: Melissandra was found/claimed during a mission by Sin. Initially the pirate tigress kept her around purely for the novelty of having a cute little mouse woman to play with, though the two gradually began to develop a genuine relationship and feelings for each other. They're non-exclusive thanks to Sin's promiscuous pirate lifestyle, but it's not entirely uncommon for one or both of them to become possessive or jealous in the right circumstances. Melissandra is a performer of sorts with much knowledge of magic and stagecraft, as well as some decent technology that allows her to perform a number of useful tasks.
Personality: Fun and lively. Melissandra is creative and eager for adventure, though can become easily flustered in some situations thanks to her stature. Is one of the few people on good terms with Sin.

Name: Spectra
Species: Succubus/Goddess
Pred/Prey/Both being a former succubus Spectra is open to all forms of pleasure, giving and receiving
Preferred vore: oral/unbirth
Life before cruise: Again, Spectra has had a long and complicated life. For the majority of it she was a loan succubus who simply wanted to enjoy the intimacy and love of those around and willing to make a deal with her. Eventually, through numerous encounters with various gods and goddesses, she ascended herself and now is a goddess level being. Despite this she still enjoys satiating her lust and having fun with the mortals around her.
Personality: Spectra is mostly human in appearance most of the time, though she is also nearly 8 feet tall and has two large black horns protruding from the sides of her head, as well as a black spaded tail. She is able to manipulate shadow and can change her appearance at will, but usually sticks to her human(ish) form. She is very curvy with a large bust and booty and she absolutely knows how to work everything she has.

(Possibly more characters if necessary, but for now these three should be plenty. Intro post to follow soon.)
Sabi1
---

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:02 pm

A large red and black battle ship came to rest in the docking bay of the Epicure, shortly after two large women were confidently walking, and sauntering, down the ships ramp to set foot and paw on the pleasure ship for the first time.
"WHY are we stopping here?" Said the tigress her tone annoyed and practically a growl.
"Oh, my DEAR captain, I just thought perhaps you and your crew would enjoy a change of scenery..."
"I LIKE my ship." The tigress quickly countered.
"Ahem, of course you do. But a change of scenery can be a good thing, help spark new ideas and ambitions in that lovely mind of yours." As she said this Spectra began to move her hand towards captain Sin's cheak, obviously intent on caressing it. Though the tigress quickly growled and bared her fangs. "Hmm... Right, right, the tough captain can't be seen cuddling, it would utterly ruin her reputation!" Spectra countered dramatically.
Melissandra couldn't help but laugh at the back and forth banter of the two larger women. Perched atop Sin's shoulder she had a pretty decent view of everything. Not only was she positioned higher than most normal people's headlines, but she had a perfect and easy view at the cleavage of both of the women with her.
Spectra smiled hearing the little mouse woman's laugh. "Yes, well lovely little Meli will surely enjoy a little break." She added, now reaching for the smaller woman to caress her lightly.

Before she could even make contact though Sin's hand shot up grasping and holding Spectra's wrist tightly. Melissandra stood up and approached the tiggress's face touching her cheek reassuringly. "Sin, it's fine. Spectra may be, eccentric, but you know she's not gonna hurt me."
Spectra smiled innocently at Melissandra's endorsement.
"Besides, this is a neutral territory, there's nothing to worry about as long as we don't cause too much trouble or try to STEAL anything." She said, clearly aiming at Sin to try and curb her pirate instincts while aboard. As long as they didn't do anything too crazy there would be no reason for anyone to treat them as anything more than a guest, even if they were wanted pirates.

"Exactly!" Spectra proclaimed happily, scooping the little mouse woman up in her hands and spinning around playfully. "Just think of it as a vacation captain, a chance to relax a little and recenter, and, of course, to have some fun! ... Just not the, bloody, violent, kind of fun. ... Unless someone's into that." She said waving her free hand passively.
A big grin then spread across Spectra's face. "Speaking of fun, why not start with a little game hmm? If you can catch me before I reach the main deck, you get both of us, if not, then I get you..." Spectra practically purred seductively whispering into Sin's ear. "Come captain, the game is afoot!" And with that Spectra began to run, Melissandra in hand, toward the center of the Epicure.
It took a moment for Sin to register what had happened, but as soon as she did the imposing tigress was hunting her prey as the two large women bounded haphazardly into the ship...

(And now an opening for anyone who might want to run into them, literally or figuratively.)
Last edited by Sabi1 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:17 pm

Name: Belladonna Ellanore Yggdrasil
Species: Hanaryuu (flower dragon) Stands 5 ft tall, Ludicrously wide in all the right curves.
Pred/Prey/Both: Both
Preferred vore: Oral, Anal, Unbirth.
Sex: possibly depends on situations
Life before cruise: Daughter of the Love goddess, and infamous intergalactic fat lady, Belladonna is one 'thick' dragoness. Bearing red scales and white belly, she travels the cosmos to aid the needy and secure divine artifacts for her mother and kin, in the form of unique plants, stones, and even people should they be willing. Hanaryuu are famous for their rediculous levels of raw strength, and as a technical demi-god, Bella puts the stories to shame. Despite her tremendous girth, the tubby wyrm is capable of literally moving mountains...but usually sticks to large objects to avoid collateral damage.
Personality: Belladonna or 'Bella' as most call her, is known for her love of sweets, and distaste for cruelty. She will not suffer a cruel heart displayed before her. Her mother Yggdrasil is the goddess of love, flora, and the unfortunate and poor folk of the cosmos. In this she takes after her, favoring the poor and defending them against all oppression. Belladonna may be essentially a mountain of scales and blubber, but she sees herself as nothing short of gorgeous, and bears a headstrong attitude. Yet still able to laugh at herself. Fun loving, but with a short fuse in some situations. Many compare her to tales of dwarves from Tolkien writings.
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:28 pm

*Belladonna was out and about dressed in traditional pink green and brown Hanaryuu robes in a food court near where Captain Sin and her companions had made port. Her mother Yggdrasil had had dealings with the captain before, and any one of them would notice the peculiar branch horns of a Hanaryuu a mile away. Belladonna bore red roses in heaps on her branches, and a mane of thickly braided red/orange locks. She'd just secured two heavily curved women from the restaurant behind her. One service widely provided was that of Food Girls, clones bred for the sole purpouse of feeding hungry predators, they would work for cheep and be eaten when the time came. Essentially programmed to want this outcome, they were given skimpy edible clothing, and were all ready for the thick bellied dragoness to have them both for supper, though, with the direction she was facing, any of the three nearby could sneak up behind her big butt with ease.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:35 pm

Name: Shi-Varjho Rasmomin
Age: Has gained immortality to a degree, but has been only 26 years old due to his recent obtaining of it.
Species: Shark-folk / Eldritch Host
Pred/Prey/Both: Both (Mostly leans on Prey)
Preferred vore: Unbirth, Oral, Anal
Sex: Yes/depends on the situation
Life before cruise: A prince of a kingdom of territorial warmongers and conquers of the planet he resided on. Before long, his father (the king) had come to a problem: facing gods. So, the king made a sacrifice, specifically his own son, to the eldritch god known as... Cthulu. The ritual had his son consumed, but reformed as a dark, void-like version of himself that should never exist. This process was extremely painful, and has made Shi-Varjho afraid of pain, even though he lacks any pain receptors due to his decomposing and recompiling of his body. The eldritch god, in all of the insanity it caused to the people who were even in existence of the planet, decided to make one person take all of that insanity, and force it into a single person. As an eldritch host, Shi-Varjho consumes the insanity from people, and thus gains it to fuel his sanity. If he has not collected this insanity from others, it will drive him into a mad collection of terrible thoughts that could kill him. Ultimate god like power has a price... At least for Eldritch gods they do. Insane asylums hate him, as he runs them out of business by making the patients sane from consuming all of their insanity, a little fun fact.
Personality: A very odd boy, from constant nightmares to a collection of eldritch language he can't even read or write, or even comprehend that swirls in his mind constantly, he is borderline on the brink of losing his sanity and decomposing into nothingness almost everyday due to his task set out by the god he hosts into his body. Despite all of this, his personality is rather quiet and nice. He isn't usually loud or obnoxious, and can be a decent person to talk to.

(Spooky shark man)
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby Sabi1 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:27 pm

(I wasn't sure anyone would respond, didn't realize until after I'd posted that this, and many other rps, seem to have died out already. Oh well, doesn't hurt to see if you can't breathe new life into it.

Some interesting character choices. Good thing this is a light-hearted anything goes style. XD )

Spectra was ahead still, though the captain was closing fast. It didn't take long for Spectra to become a little bit distracted though. She hadn't noticed before, too busy playing with the captain and Melissandra, but now that they were within the ship, she was flooded by new auras and possibilities and some seemed familiar.
"Oh... " Spectra said, slowing down and looking towards the food court.
"Hmm?" Melissandra wondered why she was slowing and what she was looking towards.
Sin jogged to a halt beside them, curious as well, before taking a look around.
"I'm out." She said, waving her hand dismissively.
"What? Why?" Mel and Spectra asked, practically in unison.
Sin nodded towards Bella, or more accurately her distinctive horns.
"That's why we're here isn't it?"
Spectra's eyes went wide. "No! No, I promise. That's purely coincidence! Space is vast, infinite! Out here my ability is practically useless without something to focus on this is simply an unexpected coincidence."
"Right, well, I've had my fill of those THINGS before so, again, I'm out." She said placing one hand on Spectra's shoulder while extending her other for Mel to jump onto.
"By the way... You lost." Sin smirked, as she began to turn and walk away, Melissandra in hand.
"Wh--?! No! No, you cheated... Took advantage of the situation!" Spectra sputtered back. It was cute the way she seemed flustered by it all, not at all what one would expect of a high and mighty goddess, to be caught so off-guard by someone like Sin. But, that's how she was, Spectra liked the emotion, the surprises people could provide, which is why she tended to 'play fair' even though she could have easily secured whatever outcome she wanted from the very beginning. Oh well, she did kinda want the captain to win anyway, and it was probably best for them to do their own thing while she ascertained what was going on... After a little trick.

It would seem she'd gone unnoticed by Bella so far, so Spectra would use that. Staying behind and out of sight as she closed in she began to change, her hips thickening, her body changing...

"Young girl!!!" Bella would hear a Stern and familiar voice suddenly call out from behind her. "Just what do you think you're doing here outside of your room?!" Bella would turn to see her mother standing there before her!!! "Of course, by room, I mean..." Spectra, disguised perfectly as Yigg, thrust her hip forward, giving her booty a good slap that sent a ripple through her ample posterior and thigh. She smiled confidently as she looked at Bella, she didn't expect her trick to work for long, but if it was enough to get a good shocked reaction out of her, that would be good enough. Far
more interesting than just saying hello in any case.

--------

Sin walked along through the station, eyeing her surroundings and the various people, places, and attractions there.
"It's pretty nice. Lots of space, lots of people. No trouble or anything crazy going on... Aside from you two. It's amazing you two can actually run without pulling anything." Melissandra smirked, poking fun at Sin and Spectra's curvy and large figures.
"I have a very good bra, and she has weird supernatural stuff." Sin replied with a grin.
"You should change."
"What?! I thought people loved my sunny disposition!" Sin countered incredulously.
"Heh, not THAT way... Your clothes. You should change your clothes, you're still wearing your uniform, acting like you own the place with that posture and demeanor, it's like you're TRYING to make sure people know you're the dread pirate Sin."
"What's the point of you can't make people cower in your presence?"
"To NOT stick out like a sore thumb and actually relax for once, maybe? I know that isn't natural for you... At all... But still, it wouldn't hurt to blend in at least a little. Would help with the whole, no trouble, thing and all."
"... Hmm... Maybe."
With that the two continued to wander, though now with the idea of searching for a new outfit in mind to make the tigress less of an immediately imposing sight.

(So Spectra is giving Bella a scare/laugh, and Sin and Mel are wandering around the station still open for random encounters.)
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:19 pm

*As Bella heard her mothers voice and saw the twelve foot tall pink scaled brown bellied dragon seemingly pop out of nowhere at first her horns seemed to stand on end...her eyes dialated in a pattern which resemboled a six pronged flower petal with heart shaped petals, before the beautiful almost neon green eyes narrowed to daggers of white slits, as she lowered herself*, "Why 'Mother'...have you lost weight? Tsk Tsk, well we will need to fix that won't we", *Spectra would tell very swiftly that Bella knew this was not her mother...but the invitation presented to her sparked something quite lustful in the tubby flower dragon...*

"Oh right, you two...get gulped", *Bella promptly hiked her rear and sprouted a series of four vines from her backside, which swiftly snared the two foodgirls behind her and with one very smooth and expertly flowing undulation of her spine, she pulled them both into her ass simultaneously, filling each cheek with a squirming bundle of curvey prey girls with little effort at all. Next she turned back to her 'mother' and approached at a low angle, puting a metric ton of sway in her freshly filled caboose*, "Mama you know that isn't my room, the trunk is for prey followers and such..." *Bella even in her short n' tubby, squirmy rumped form somehow walked with an imposing stride, like a panther stalking a deer. She boldly stepped up to the twelve foot giantess, whom she barely came to knee height and wrapped several vines around Spectras legs, pulling her to her knees before leaning down and placing her thick tongue fully into the transformed Succubuss's nethers and licking deeply from it before pushing her snout on inside with a devious giggle and no permission what-so-ever, releasing her legs at this point.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby pinkicomp » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:53 pm

Shi-Varjho was rather... Silent. It wasn't because he was having nightmares, or even having a breakaway moment from sanity. No, he was silent due to the utter size of this ship. It made him rather nervous, especially with the size of some of the passengers here. He sighed, smiling a bit after. He wasn't sure what to do first, take the insanity from this ship's nearest asylum sector, or to try and relax from his father's demanding and forceful words of command. Maybe it was just him but- He wanted to meet a few people that he had met long ago, or at least a few years ago. He probably wouldn't see such people here though, it would have to be of the largest luck to encounter such odd people again. Besides, he was in a much worse state then he was back then, and He doesn't know what happened to his love after he had taken up to certain royal duties. It was odd for him. No no, he doesn't need to worry about it, he's here to relax, not to worry and groan over the past. It was odd, sometimes he felt like he could feel them and the little insanity they had. Probably was just him, however. He would continue walking, holding a rather nice suitcase.

(This guy is more so a remake of an older character, so if I don't make any sense in my writing of past occurrences, that's why.)
(Also if anybody wants to run into spooky shark boy, he's open!)
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay