Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

Postby Dragonknight007 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:57 am

(Before anything this story was inspired by Neverthriving memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=77644 please check them out they are an amazing artist and writer and deserve our fullest support thanks guys)

The Epicure a intergalactic cruise ship where any species alien or not can come on board and enjoy an endless number of activities while also enjoying some vore and sex at your leisure, but here's the thing what you wear depends on what condition for vore your in for, like for example if you wear casual clothes your okay with being eaten as long as you give permission, but if you wear an all black dress or suit then your off the menu for now but if you decide to go naked your basically saying anyone can eat you on sight and you won't complain, you may also want to reserve a prey you can do this by wrapping a reserved ring belt around that prey waist and it means noone else but you can eat them. However this holiday has strict rules if anyone breaks the rules or partakes in illegal activity they will be fed to the pilot who size is 1/5 of the ship itself and can consume even the toughest of apex predators so you best behave but remember to have fun

RULES
*all species nomater scale or anything is allowed to board (the ship will always have room for them)
*stuff like hard vore, scat, etc is allowed but please be descrite enough to have in private boxes for those who might not enjoy
*vote and sex are allowed and encouraged if you do not like that why are you even on this site lol
*I do not want to see any form of argument or bullying I will ban you if I see it if you have a problem take it to PMs not here
*on the matter of reform as I dont want this to end quickly I'll say their are reformation stations in your bedrooms that you'll wake up in after digestion except with the pilot by you breaking rules which will result in permanent digestion

PASSENGER CHARACTER SHEETS
Name:
Species:
Pred/Prey/Both
Preferred vore:
Sex: yes/no/possibly depends on situations
Life before cruise:
Personality:

STAFF CHARACTER SHEETS
Name:
Species:
Pred/Prey/Both
Preferred vore:
Sex: yes/no
Staff role: (you can be as creative as you want)
Personality:

Now then my 4 starting characters (I will add more if needed)
Name: Salina Dove
Species: half naga (can transform between a completely human form to a naga form at will)
Both
Preferred vore: unbirth
Sex: yes
Life before cruise: salina is the owner of a vore based company and a mother of her adopted son miles but got stressed from working so hard until her son suggested the cruise
Personality: salina is a very caring person who goes out of her way to help others but shes also a business woman and considers what best for her and her son and is very protective of him

Name: Miles Night
Species: human
Prey
Preferred vore: unbirth
Sex: possibly depends on the situation
Life before cruise: miles lost his parents when he was 4 but got adopted by his mom salina and has been awe inspired by her his whole life he spends most his days either reading or playing games
Personality: miles is a cheerful boy who loves making friends with anyone or anything he can be seen as too innocent to the trickery of strangers but hes quite clever and will do anything to help others

Name: P1L0T aka Pilot
Species: unknown
Pred
Preferred vore: absorption
Sex: no
Staff role: pilot
Personality: a giant mysterious entity that disembodied voice can be heard anywhere on the ship that was created for the sole purpose is to fly the ship and devour anyone who causes trouble on the ship

Name: Summer Foxlin
Species: fox neko
Both
Preferred vore: oral vore
Sex: no
Staff role: staff management
Personality: summer is a strict to the rules person who a very good judge of character she sees the best in people and is willing to give them a shot but won't take any kind of shit from someone if they cause trouble they'll wish they didn't once she done with them
Last edited by Dragonknight007 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vacation on The Epicure

Postby Dragonknight007 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:55 pm

(Is there an issue with this rp? I was trying to keep it similar to the original story I thought everyone would enjoy this since you can do pretty much whatever you want that not illegal)
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elamental4 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:57 pm

(I’d love to do this.)

Name: Alaska Pups
Species: Anthro Husky
Pred
Preferred vore: Oral
Staff role: Exotic dancer
Personality: Alaska is a cheerful girl who is still unsure of her maximum capacity, though she usually sticks to two or three meals at a time. She is very caring and applied to work on the ship since she’s a little low on money and wants to find the right guy to start a family with.
Elamental4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:42 am

Name: Min
Species: Demi Wolf-girl
Both pred and prey.
Preferred vore: Oral. (or unbirth depending on your comfort level with that)
Sex: depends on the situation.
Life before cruise: Abandoned when she was young, and eventually found her way onto the ship, where she now lives. Well liked by the most of the crew
Personality: Tries to stay optimistic. She is very playful with the children around the ship, trying to make friends with those she can. She is a tomboy, and tends to be cold around other boys on the ship. But with a little effort she becomes just as playful as she would with anyone else. Always sad to see friends go.

Name: Kate
Species: demi Fox-girl
Both
Preferred vore: oral
Staff role: Brings food/drink/whatever else to other passengers who request it
Personality: Warm and caring. is one of Min's best friends. Loves the other children as well, but considers Min to be her child. She hardly ever gets mad, and when she does it's always the other person's fault for being rude is disrespectful. Very protective of Min

(P.S if y'all don't know what a Demi is. It's a term to describe things like nekos. animal ears and tail, human everything else)
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:46 am

(Good to see you again elemental welcome)
(And welcome awolfest, fun characters you've made)
(I'll be making up encounters for you both, if you want something specific drop me a PM titled 'Epicure request' I'll gladly sort something out, and just note theirs no limit to what you can have happen on this ship so go nuts with ideas. Start your posts anytime you wish and have fun. :D )
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:00 pm

(should probably make a mention somewhere this is an open RP, so that people know they can just hop in whenever)

Min was walking around the ship, looking at all the new passengers that had gotten on. She greeted them happily, except for some of the boys who she just ignored for the time. She didn't know why she was so against talking to boys, but she didn't really care either.

Meanwhile Kate was hard at work serving the guests on the ship, making sure that everyone was happy
Awolfest
Participator

Re: Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

Postby Dragonknight007 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:06 pm

Salina and her son miles were heading towards the ship in casual clothes miles was looking around in wonder of the ship making his mother giggle at all his ohh and ahh as they walked toward the platform to bored the ship
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elamental4 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:43 pm

Alaska stood next to the ramp for boarding passengers. She greeted each of them with a warm smile, licking her lips at a few of them, and giving others suggestive winks. She bent down at the sight of Miles and smiled. “Hello there! What’s your name?”
Elamental4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonknight007 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:15 am

Miles smiled at her "my names miles miss it really nice to meet you"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elamental4 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:38 am

She laughed a little and patted him on the head. “It’s nice to meet you too. My name’s Alaska. I hope you have fun while you’re staying.”
Elamental4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonknight007 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:53 pm

He giggles at the pats "I'm sure I will" salina giggles leading her son onto the ship to enjoy the cruise
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elamental4 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:41 pm

Alaska smiles before walking off in the direction of her cabin. She’d grab a quick bite then take a nap.
Elamental4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:43 pm

As Min saw Miles she purposefully bumped into him "Hey! Watch where you're going!"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Dragonknight007 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:58 am

Miles blushed bowing his head "I'm very sorry miss please forgive me"
Dragonknight007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:38 pm

Min looked slightly shocked Miles apologized so sincerely. She was used to boys either ignoring her, or just uttering a quick and emotionless sorry and moving on. "w-well....I'll forgive you. just this once though. So how long are you going to be on this ship for?"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Awolfest » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:50 pm

Kate was walking along the hall as she stopped just before running into Alaska. "Oh I'm sorry miss, may I get you anything to make your stay better? perhaps you'd like extra pillows or something to eat?"
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Elamental4 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:21 am

Alaska stopped when she noticed the woman in front of her. “Oh, I’m sorry. Yes actually. Could I have a man brought to my cabin? I’m in the staff quarters labeled ‘exotic dancer’.”
Elamental4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:07 pm

she suddenly blushed "Oh my. I'm so sorry I thought you were a passenger! I'm still somewhat new here and haven't learned everyone's name yet. I'm Kate."
Awolfest
Participator

Postby Elamental4 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:09 pm

Alaska smiles at her. “Oh, don’t worry. I’m new as well. I’m Alaska.”
Elamental4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:39 pm

"Well hello there Alaska, I'm a bit too busy to be catering to staff, but if someone asks for you I'll make sure to send them your way!"
Awolfest
Participator

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay