Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Vacation on The Epicure (Open rp)

Postby Sabi1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:26 pm

"Mmm... Ahh, yes, over acted. Just can't help myself it, mmm, makes things more fun." Spectra said, acknowledging aloud some of the reasons her ruse didn't last long. "You Hanaryuu are always so eager." She added continuing to lay back allowing Bella to continue her way in. Her body stretching and moving to allow Bella inside while keeping a tight wrap around her but still allowing her to move. Outside Spectra was visibly enjoying all of it, smiling happily as she closed her eyes and lay her head back.

When she was eventually fully engulfed and within her, Spectra then began to speak to Bella again. "So, what are you doing in a place like this? Aside from the obvious, it's a bit unusual to find a Hana so far from a more natural environment." She asked, which was certainly a reasonable question. Not that they weren't sturdy enough for space travel or anything, but being partially plant based, they did tend to prefer natural Terra Firma to artificial gravity and air scrubbers in Spectra's experience.

--------

Meanwhile, Sin and Melissandra were emerging from a clothing outfitter, Sin now out of her uniform and into a more "appropriate" vacationing outfit, wearing a tank top and shorts, which really didn't help to make her much less intimidating as she was still a large tigress, and now you could more easily see her strong arms and legs.
"Because some of us are actually affected by gravity... Not that you'd know anything about that, you're the size of my pinky." Sin said to Meli, continuing whatever conversation they were having within the shop.
"That is NOT true, I'm at least the size of your index finger!" Meli countered angrily.
"Pfft, what's the difference?"
"It's a BIG difference, that's like, a whole extra inch!" The mouse woman huffed.
Sin couldn't help but laugh at her outburst.

(And now, because we keep mentioning people bumping into each other, I'm gonna make sure someone literally bumps into someone dangit! XD )

As Sin was distractedly walking and talking she inadvertently walked right into Shi. You wouldn't think someone would make the mistake of not noticing, and walking into, a large shark man, but seeing as Sin is also large herself and had her attention focused on an inches tall mouse woman on her palm, well, it happened.
Rather than acknowledge her lack of perception or error in the event though, being the tough and defiant pirate she is, instead she stood firmly, her eyes narrowing as her head cocked slightly, and her lips parted to flash a little fang and release a little growl.
"Sin, stop that!" Melissandra snapped up at her. Even if it hadn't been Sin's fault that was still clearly just not the right way to handle the situation. "Sorry about that, we just got here and don't know our way around too well." She said to him, attempting to keep the situation calm and counter out Sin's aggressive nature and response.
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:24 pm

Name: Ceriza
Species: Cheekatu (rat folk)/God Chef(A god of the Kitchen), Stands 1ft high, appears to be a pink furred rat with slightly feminine curves to her body, and her wiskers wound into hearts at the ends. Often scene wearing a white chef's uniform with a black vest. Or a black tuxedo style attire, with a brown vest.
[Prey with occasional Pred tendancies]
Preferred vore: Oral (she likes to be tasted)
Sex: no unlikely
Staff role: The ultimate chef, Ceriza's title is no joke, the Goddess of the kitchens, every meal she serves is divine. As such all aspiring chefs cooks and bakers wish to learn from the master of all cuisine. She carries the Cookbook of the Heavens which holds the fundamental secrets of all cooking methods, and the Apex Cleaver, a heavy knife made of a metal so perfect it can split a diamond in half.
Personality: Ceriza is both an amazing chef, and unfortunately a kleptomaniac (compulsive thief) as all Chekatu are. The Chekatu were created by Shi-Shi, the goddess of trickery and secrets. And as a result of this, they are cursed with her addiction to stealing. Ceriza tends to steal ingredients, small things, or occasionally and inexplicably, entire office buildings...no one knows how she does this. Ceriza is a charming lass, humble yet fierce, despite being a literal goddess she approaches any situation from the standpoint of a simple chef, she bows to her customers and treats them with utmost respect, and yet can slaughter beasts of legend, to use as ingredients in her kitchen. The only thing that can cause Ceriza to loose her cool, is a bad chef. At which point she channels the spirit of Gordon Ramsay and lays into the incompetent, lazy, or stubborn chef with the full fury of her divine wit...and occasionally an actual bull whip.
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:59 pm

[Spectra and Belladonna]: *Belladona squirmed and wriggled right up into Spectras womb, with no fear at all that she might not make it back out. To a Hanaryuu this was a natural and easy thing to offer. Being ever lustful and always wishing to please and provide for those around them, Belladonna actually 'meant' to be digested by this total stranger, just from sensing their desire to 'obtain' her.* "It's in our nature big mama", *Bella growled with a big wormy wiggle in Spectras womb*, "on the subject of plant matter, it isn't plants that attract us Hanaryuu, but people in need of love, I can create seeds that do not require soil to grow, sprout bamboo from plastic, or even grow fruit vines across metal bars, where there is light, a Hanaryuu will make a garden, and with the stars so close, the gardens I can build are quite astounding", *Even as her bombastic curves rolled around within Spectras tummy, Belladonna willed some of her fallen rose petals into the shape of her claw and pointed towards a magnificent apple tree formed as a centerpiece in a great garden around the middle of the food court.* "all I need is permission, and feats like that can be brought to life, providing fresh fruit and dead leaves as free bio-fuel."
-

[Sin, Melissandra, and Shi]: *Nearby the three, a small pink rat woman about the size of an average house cat, sat at a table sat atop a much larger table, as she ate a full sized meal consisting of crab cooked three different ways, fresh greens and a deep brown sauce that smelled quite savory. At her side was a white Chef's hat, her attire was also that of a chef, and on each of her shoulders were seven golden stars, when one looked away and then looked back however, the entire plate before her was finished...and yet her belly was entirely reasonable, just barely expanded. The restaurant where she was eating had a sign that could be read by anyone speaking any language, as it was written in divine runes. It read "The Big Cheese", a world renowned restaurant chain that in recent days, had seen a decline in popularity due to a few rather snooty critiques. And more importantly, this little rat woman was the owner of the chain, and she was watching the shop like a hawk, ready to intervene if so much as a pebble flew at her precious kitchen. Though she also spied a rather adorable little mouse even smaller than herself, whom she instantly wanted to hug like a little teddy bear.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Name:Robin
Species:Human(though know enough scienceto have some transformations fun)
Pred/Prey/Both: Both
Preferred vore: Unbirth
Sex: yes/no/possibly depends on situations: Yes most of the times
Life before cruise: Robin was a researcher of a powerful company that have influence on everything. She is on the ship due to her finally claiming her paid vacation days which totalled to two months.
Personality: She is somewhat shy in normal conversation but since she is on a vore cruise, so she will be more openly perverted and will try to test her limits.
( Hope I am not to late to this)
Persona59523
Participator

Postby pinkicomp » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:58 am

Shi hadn't noticed Sin either, but that was because he was to into thought at first. When they bumped into each other, he was ready to apologize... Before he realized who it was. Speaking of old friends- "... Captain?" He said, looking at Sin with surprise. He remembers the Lass when he was on her ship at a time of old. He wasn't like... This, when he WAS on her ship however. Well, not a space ship but- maybe he's just imagining things. He makes a rather sad face, before his smile to Melissandra. "No no, it's fine, I should've looked more forward miss, it's my fault." He closed his eyes, taking a sigh. "I-I shouldn't interupt you two, do have a well day..." He probably was just imagining it. What would be the chances anywho? He only starts to walk past them, his dark, void like form passing by, but the smell of a shark lad remains.
pinkicomp
---

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:42 pm

( going to start, though don't know what the official time is)
Robin was one of the first people to get in this inter-galactic cruise ship, wearing only a t-shirt and a black short. While it does classifies as "causal", it barely does so as her 16 inch big boobs forces most of her shirt to cover them, leaving her belly wide open. Her shorts also face the same problem as her equally large ass pull most of the clothing to cover it, causing her soft, but huge 2 and a half feet long and 6 inch wide dick to be seen, though not fully since some of her dick is inside her pussy. When she got on board, and went to find all the events,shops, and other funs the ship have to offer, while looking for those that are fully naked, so she can quickly grab a meal.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Sabi1 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:33 pm

(Side note for Pinki and Sakura
Spoiler: show
this IS the same, in continuity, captain Sin and Melissandra from Thunder Seeker. Even though we didn't finish it all out Spectra had been pursuing Sin throughout the whole thing, very intent on having her as one of her... Hard to find the right word, servant or thrall certainly doesn't fit, and though Spectra might say lover, Sin probably wouldn't... Anyway, after Spectra becomes a goddess, and their endeavor was ended, eventually Spectra would get Sin to agree, and she and Melissandra would become some of her first disciples as a goddess. Of course Sin wants to be able to sail freely forever, so when there's exploring to be done, Sin is Spectra's go to person. Many many many years in the future when sailing through the stars becomes mainstream, of course Spectra would call back Sin to do what she does best. Spectra being Spectra though, loves the captain for who she is and likes the fact that she's never turned into someone who just blindly worships her or does what she says, which definitely makes it seem like Sin is still the one calling all the shots.

That being said, it sounds like Seydon's been through a lot as well, and the different name certainly threw me. Considering he did have a pretty decent connection with Meli before things started to get pretty bad and he started to get a little loopy in the other rp it would make sense if something clicked eventually and he realized it was her since she, some close calls aside, was one of the rare few characters to actually come out better off than when she started in that scenario. Going from living in a cave in solitude to having a shipload of 'friends' and seeing the world is certainly an improvement. )

Sin quirked her eyes at him as she took in all his maneurisms and the scene, she knew there was more to it, but, didn't exactly care beyond her own involvement. She has always been a bit selfish and single-minded, while that sounds bad in general, actually very good qualities for a pirate captain.
"There, see? All settled and, as usual, I was right." Sin grinned smugly, ready to move on and continue as they were.
Meli huffed and crossed her arms, not that that did anything to halt the gigantic, by comparison, tigress.
This time Meli did something. Moving quickly she jumped and climbed her way down Sin to the floor.
"Hey! What are you doing?!" Sin asked in surprise.

With a spinning flourish the tiny mouse woman on the shiny floor of the station was surrounded by a sparkly red energy.
"Now hold on there, friend, don't look so sad! Don't you realize? You've just met..."
Sin groaned and turned away.
"Fine, do your thing, I'll just be over there." She said pointing to a nearby seat before going to sit down, angling it so that she was pointed away, but still able to watch from the periphery without it actually looking like she was watching. ;)

Melissandra continued, "The mighty Melissandra!" She called out raising her hand sending a sparkling burst of energy into the air above her that popped and crackled like a small firework. " Magnificent Mistress of the mysterious and mystical arts!" She said, now pointing her hand down and causing a platform to raise below her creating a stage. "You know, you remind me of someone I used to know, though he was a bit more... Energetic... That's why it's a shame there isn't a smile on that face, let's see if we can't fix that..." The little mouse woman, now wearing a magicians outfit began an impromptu, though we'll practiced, magical performance.
Despite her small stature, her showmanship was undeniable and would no doubt easily and quickly draw a crowd. Though, for now, her focus was on cheering up that sad, though slightly familiar, stranger.

------------

"Sounds useful." Spectra replied to Bella, "I still haven't done much creation myself. There's just already so much to see and enjoy as there is. Which is why I'm here, sightseeing with my friends. Space is full of surprises, I always did find exploring to be much more fun. ..." She paused a moment, rubbing her belly and the bulging Bella below. "Speaking of which, it would seem my companions are having fun as well." She said with a smile, knowing the tell tale sounds of Melissandra performing in the distance.
Sabi1
---

Postby pinkicomp » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:28 pm

When Seydon, or now known as Shi-Varjho became an eldritch host, he mostly abandoned the group due to having to deal with the wake up call that he could possibly be dangerous to the group at the fact that he's a ticking time bomb ready to go absolute batshit.
To Sakura and Sabi)

(Yeah, Shi-Varjho is just a remade, more developed version of Seydon. Cause in Thunder Seekers he was an angsty, mood swinging fool who made a lot of mistakes. So I wanted to flesh him out more, that and he sounded like Sidon from Breath of the Wild, lmao.)

The shark man looked back to the small mouse girl when she hopped down and made a loud scene. Was that...? He looked back rather quickly. His eyes stared at the small mouse girl. An old friend... He knew her well. The little show's she'd always play, and her confident and considerate nature made her one of the people he couldn't forget at all. He was smiling wide, but... He was also sniffling, sobbing with tears hitting the ground. "M-Meli... I m-missed you so much..." He was so happy to see Meli again, and even Sin. He hasn't seen them so long due to separating from them long ago. It hurt, yet this made him feel much better. Now, the fact that he was a crying mess might solidly show who he is... Cause even the old him would've sobbed over being separated for a day from people he cared about. Well, maybe not that, but maybe just become mildly uncomfortable.
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:21 pm

(To Sabi and Pinkie)
[Wiska] was heartbroken after realizing Seydon would let his people cage her, she fled Atlantis after that and swiftly fell prey to the spirit goddess Xosona, also known as the Death Goddess. And was swallowed into the gods eternal dream. Xosona had been pursuing Wiska in secret her entire life, protecting and nurturing her, then at her weakest moment, she seized the shaman. Wiska has never been seen on the physical plane sense, only in the spirit plane.
[Sakura] or 'Yggdrasil', eventually surrendered the planet to Torarie, allowing herself to be eaten and giving her territory to the darkness goddess, this was temporary and the Love goddess Yggdrasil lives on to this very day...in fact, she eventually won the long war against her eleven sisters, devouring and obtaining all others to become a god queen, with her sisters as her divine lords. Being merciful by nature she would never end her kins existences, but they now operate within her rules. Yggdrasil now works to keep Arcadia at bay, now holding the power to rival and ward the ultimate goddess away from a few precious planets, preserving them from the war goddess's eternal wrath. Spectra still has a place in Yiggy's heart and is always welcome to her children, though with a body the size of half of the omniverse, one needs to make quite the journey to pay a visit to the new god queen, mortal clones not withstanding.*

*Belladonna would continue her coiling and writhing deep inside Spectra, eventually coming to a rest as her backside finished absorbing her two foodgirls, growing soft and round, with a slap from her tail, Bella gave a lovely moan and snuggled up in Spectras womb*, "So then 'mama' how do you know Yiggy? I couldn't tell from your appearance but I'd say you knew her when she was still a lesser deity, so you probably haven't seen her in a while, have ya?" *Bella with her short, well rounded meatball of a body, gave a sweet little wiggle, continuing to snuggle and working herself into a most comfortable position before at last going completely still.*

"Oh right, you don't know my name yet. I'm Belladona, Yiggy's firstborn daughter...well her current one anyways, kind of depends which universe your in...gets confusing...never mind that. So are you gonna digest me in here? I'd like to reform so we can talk face to face...though if you're set on a fine womb massage, perhapse you'd prefer Yiggy's body to my little one?" *Spectra would find Bella swiftly growing in girth, every curve becoming massive, and her total height increasing to match this person called Yggdrasil, a twelve foot tall giantess bloomed within Spectras belly, and twelve mighty claws began kneading spectras belly from the inside out as Bella lifted her chest up and propped up Spectras own Mahongas*, "This more to your tastes 'mama'?" *The Hanaryuu cooed, her head crained back just a bit still being pressed down by Spectras tight belly.*
-

*The rat woman at 'The Big Cheese' restaurant gave a squeaky little giggle and lit herself a small cigar, several customers taking seats to watch Melissandra's show, she called out her waiters to begin taking their orders but she herself continued watching the show, finding that she rather enjoyed this little mousy lass's spunk. However she also sensed the joy from the shark man, and the objective annoyance from the Tiger lass...quite amusing indeed.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:18 pm

It would seem Meli had successfully achieved her goal, possibly too well. Because now it had become a thing and people had gathered to watch, no problem, the captain had her back.

"Jeez, quit your blubbering, you're ruining the show." Sin said calmly to Show, stretching out her leg and using one of her big foot paws to push a free chair out for him to sit down on.

Ever the keen observer, because the big hat and all surely wasn't a give away, Sin had also taken note of the little chef, and even though she was currently smoking and maybe trying to take a break or relax, Sin just wasn't gonna get up to grab a waiter, why not go right to the source. "Ey!" She called out to the chef. "That place is yours right?" She asked nodding to the nearby restaurant. "Why don't you grab two of your tallest, stiffest drinks, and... Hmm, maybe make that three, he might want a drink too... Then maybe we'll see about some entree's, only seems fair since my... Client, is giving your business such a nice little boost." She said, taking advantage of the situation to make it seem like she Melissandra was some sort of famous performer and Sin was her manager.

With that out of the way, she turned her attention to Shi.
"So, what's your deal? Got a bit of a new look I see... Quite the Hell of a coincidence... Or is it? She probably lied again, saw this coming the whole time... Powers practically useless in space my ass..." Sin grumbled a bit at the end beginning to wonder if there was some sort of trick involved in this all, just too many strange coincidences for her taste.

Just in case that all sounded too sarcastic or harsh though she spoke up again.
"Ahem... Seriously, what's up?" She asked. It may have taken a VERY long time, but perhaps the captain was starting to be more willing to show a little bit of a soft side finally.

------------

"Belladonna..." Spectra repeated, before giggling a bit. "What a tasteful name." She laughed at the very nature of her name and their situation. "That is quite the long and convoluted story, though it makes me wonder, was my disguise good enough that you simply didn't pick up on it, or did she not mention me enough to be memorable? I suppose either wouldn't be too farfetched or uncharacteristic. ... Well, I would hate for you to miss such a splendid little show, so, let's bring you back out." She said, kicking her digestion into overdrive to absorb Bella's body rather quickly.

She remained in her current form a little longer, just to allow Bella to see the results of her actions, before shifting back into her normal form, the tall curvy, busty, horned woman with an ethereal black gown that hugged her curves in almost impossible ways while seemingly floating as if to never touch the ground, her spaded tail swaying playfully behind her.

"Spectra." She said holding out her hand to introduce herself. "I'm fairly intimately familiar with your mother... And grandmother... Though I will admit our visits may be a bit... Hmm... Infrequent." She said with a smile. "Though they are ALWAYS memorable." She grinned.
It was notable that she seemed completely comfortable and gave off no signs of either aggression or fear, and didn't make any moves to make herself seem more powerful or above Bella or anyone else. She had the aura that she simply belonged there and everything was as it should be, which was likely a far calmer way than Bella would normally meet other deities.

"Come, there's a magic show, and the little performer is quite cute and talented." She added, bringing Bella along to join the rest of those around them at the moment. "Let's take a seat and I'll tell you some stories." She said with a smile.

(For Persona, definitely not too late to join, and even have a couple potential ideas to get you into things. Obviously Melissandra's little magic show is a convenient way to get everyone in the same location, nothing better to bring people together than a little spectacle, right?
So, that could get Robin in the right place, then it's just a question of where you want to go from there. If she's trying to be more outgoing, maybe she would work up the courage to talk to someone like Shi or Sin, or perhaps someone like Spectra could sense the desire in Robin wanting to come out and make a move towards her. Just a couple possibilities.)
Sabi1
---

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:32 pm

(Will try to make it to the show though I might find some snacks on the way. My character is simply looking to indulge in her fantasy which is to eat around 20 people in more then one way. I am also going to play like the ship can hold around 20 thousand people at most, though only 8 thousand are on board.)
Persona59523
Participator

Postby pinkicomp » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:25 pm

When Sin had asked him about the new look... He simply smiled. He had a rather simple answer to this that seemed incredibly vague, and Sin probably wouldn't like this answer, but she could maybe tell that he didn't wanna say it in front of to many people. "... A sacrifice." Now, it wasn't a sacrifice like him offering himself- Actually, no yes it was. Yet, it was more of a sacrifice of giving away most of his sanity. He couldn't have the courage to tell Wiska he was wrong, because he's afraid that he wouldn't talk like a normal person to her. He was afraid of this new look and power. He smiled a bit, shooing the air. "We shouldn't be worried about a new look though, should we Captain? We should be celebrating for seeing each other again! I'll take a drink to M'lady!" He says, his focus on the rat woman for a short time, before directing itself back onto Meli and Sin. Just in case Sin didn't get the memo that he wouldn't talk about it here, he glanced at her, nodding to her in a way that might actually let her know more than just a vague hint. He would tell her, and Meli if she desired, about this abominable form later. If Those two were here... Spectra probably was to. Now all they need to reunite the party is Wiska and Bella. Little did he know, Wiska was... Gone, to some degree, and Bella was here!
CheezBurgers and a Pink Salad, Totally Normal. :gulp:
pinkicomp
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:56 am

(Wait...Bella was in the Thunderseeker rp...one sec gotta look it up. No your thinking of Thava who became the Demon "Barusa". While Thava 'was' a Hanaryuu knight in the thunder Seeker RP, Belladonna is a very different character all together. Barusa should still be serving Spectra as one of her 'thralls' or love slaves or whatever you want to call it.)

*Ceriza looked towards Sin, her legs crossed and her head tilted at a slight angle before puffing a smoke ring, which due to her buck teeth looked like a heart, she then blew an arrow through the heart*, "Viola un ami, it is done", *Sin no matter what enchantments or magic she had on her eyes, would never see what happened, she would just find a full keg of rich abyssal beer on a solid iron stand upon the table before her, with three crystal steins perfectly clear each with a thick diamond pattern on them.* "if your friend would put on her show within my restaurant I'd see to all of your dining personally." *she spoke with a thick french accent, and her voice was sweet as candy, but something about the way she turned a phrase said 'I may be cuddly but I'm no pushover.' *

*When Sin looked over to try and catch sight of the little lady or turn away from her for even a split second, she'd vanish, leaving only an ash tray, the next thing she knew the little rat woman was there atop the miniature table now seated right in front of Sin herself, looking smug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug.*

"My name is Ceriza, proud to serve all paying customers, yes your payment is covered in the showmanship presented, please, indulge yourselves." *Ceriza's actions were not for showing off, her godly speed was simply to avoid wasting precious time, the swifter she was the more satisfied her cutomers would be, but certain meals were meant to be waited on, and others meant to reach the table swiftly, this was the purpose of a five course meal.* "The Big Cheese has two options at all times, one for vegitarians, the other for carnivores, you can mix and match either set as you see fit." *indeed, the menu was ultra simplified, just ten dishes available, salad, soup, seafood, red meat, and then dissert, the vegan option for the seafood and red meat dishes was quite interesting, the seafood was replaced with a quality Egg omelette, and the red meat dish was usurped by a bean and mushroom dish, creating the flavor of Umami without the need for meat at all. Whats more the carnivores salad was one hell of a loop, a turkey salad spread over fine bread into four slices of a meaty and delicious sandwich*
-

*Bella gasped as she felt herself melt into the larger woman, swiftly absorbed and molded into her vanity stuffing. Spectra would feel the Hana's satisfaction at the absorption for a brief moment before Bella came to her senses and reformed in a nearby re-spawning bay. She indeed appreciated Spectras Hanaryuu form, essentially a black Hana with her mothers unbelievably massive assets, though in particular Bella appreciated the flower selection on Spectras branches in flower dragon form. Each Hana when they are born, is introduced to a selection of plants, and each Hana takes after the plants they first come into contact with for the rest of their lives. One grass, one bush, and one tree are selected, to make up the individual Hanaryuu's identity, she found Spectras bouquet to be a natural selection, no ultra rare flowers or rediculous mockeries. It was wholesome to see a shape-shifter respect her peoples culture.*

"You look pretty fine with me and my dinner padding you out...might need to keep that form for later, if our day ends right." *Bella proclaimed giving Spectra a rump-to-rump booty-bump with an adorable wink as she reached her predator before Spectra returned to her true form.*

"Ah yes Mother did mention you, though only here and there, she said you two had quite a fiasco on some odd world called Owah, she also said you were one of her finest." *Bella let herself be lead forth by the new woman, when she reached the table, she ordered the Carnivores menu, anyone who knew anything about Hanaryuu would know they consumed massive quantities of meat. Quite interesting for beings who were practically mobile plants.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Sabi1 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Sin couldn't help but look at Ceriza with a predatory glint in her eyes. It was simply nature, evolved as she may be a feline just couldn't help but want to hunt the quick little thing.
"Quick." She said, acknowledging her speed. "Carnivore, clearly." She then added for her, rather obvious meal choice. "As for the performance... We'll see, it's sort of an impromptu, reunion special."

Speaking of which, she looked back to Shi, "So, how long have you been here, and what have you been up to. You don't exactly look like you're enjoying some sort of fabulous vacation getaway." Even though she was speaking to Shi, Sins gaze would occasionally shift, first to Meli to make sure everything was going ok, then back to Ceriza with those eager predatory eyes before going back to Shi and casually enjoying her large drink(s).

-------------------

Melissandra continued to perform, despite starting this specifically for Seydon/Shi, she was kinda in a groove now and couldn't just stop before completing the set without disappointing the onlookers who had gathered. (I'm thinking she'll have a grand finale with Seydon in the next post depending how things go, then be back in the rotation.)

-----------

"That's good to hear." Spectra replied to the fact she had been mentioned favorably from time to time. "I do tend to take a far more passive path than most of the others so a lack of world-shatteringly important recollections is understandable. I suppose I never particularly made any moves to be more a part of the familial drama though either, the pleasure and freedom have always been more important to me." She said before sharing her order.

Rather than just go with one of the two simple choices presented, Spectra just had to do something different and more in her nature. "I'd like to order off menu if you'd be so kind." She said with such a sweet and kind smile to their waitress's that it would be practically impossible to say no. "I would like the chef's special, please." She said, a smile so sweet that the unsuspecting waitress began to instinctively lean in towards her, Spectra had no problem obliging this approach. She ran one hand along the waitress's cheek, caressing it lightly before leaning down to plant a kiss on it as well. "Thank you darling, you're absolutely wonderful." She said sweetly as the dazed server wandered off back to announce the special order.

Before looking back to Bella, Spectra spotted Sin, Shi, and Cereza, she gave Sin a playful wink and blew her a kiss. The tigress rolled her eyes and shook her head in response, playing it off in her characteristically cool and detached manner.

"So what is your path?" Spectra then asked Bella, wanting to learn more about her ambitions and goals for her own future.
Sabi1
---

Postby emergency4242 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:22 pm

Synonymo and his larger sister slithered along the ships many hallways, taking in the sights. Scura writhed breifly in pleasure as a prey she had devoured earlier churned in her belly,before releasing a gastric belch."I told you you can judt eat people here, if they are naked." She elbowed him playfully."You need to loosen up." Her the headed brother frowned."I'm not so sure."
She laughed, rubbing her stomach."Well, if you insist on being held up by moralities, let's fill you tail with some more conventional food. In the meantime, I hear there's a good magic show somewhere round here. You wanna see it?"
Synonymo nodded, hoping the show would distract his sister from her predatory nature. On the other hand, she wanted to whittle down his hunger and resolve to point where he would be forced to achieve his predatory potential, and maybe grab a snack herself too. The siblings glared at each other, sensing a plot, and slithered hastily off to see Melissandra's magical act.
Last edited by emergency4242 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Or is it the bagel?
emergency4242
New to the forum

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:28 pm

*Belladonnas response to Spectra was short and simple*, "I wanna live, fat and happy, and die surrounded by a big family."
-

"My regret", *Ceriza stated to Spectra*, "the 'cheffs special' is whatever you can bring me to cook, wis' out special ingredients, I cannot prepare special meals." *the speedy little lady caught Sin staring and giggled in retort*, "You have the look of a truly 'wild' tigress. La' squeak--am I that appealing to you?" *Ceriza didn't seem to move during the whole time, barely five minuets had passed when the salad order came out*, "These little sandwiches are rather fun to make, zey remind me of my home so far away, and the simple meals that get us through harsher times. Note the incorporation of a fine cheddar cheese. As my resteraunt suggests, we specialize in high class cheeses, many of our dishes utilize such foods." (in this case a nice Dubliner cheddar, you can find it at wallmart, its a very savory block.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby emergency4242 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:42 am

(Edited my previous post to change the subgect of my characters attention to be mellisandras magic show.)
Or is it the bagel?
emergency4242
New to the forum

Postby Sabi1 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:06 pm

"Interesting..." Spectra mused over Ceriza's appearance and clarification, hardly fazed by her sudden appearance, it was more her idea of a special. "It's almost more like a challenge. Normally it would be one of the chef's favorites, but here the chef works with what is brought, a personal challenge to test their culinary acumen, it would seem. Well, I'm sure the captain wouldn't mind if I raided a few of our stores..." She said to herself as a little black rift opened below her hand, a magic Ceriza was surely familiar with, she reached in and dug around a bit before pulling back out. "Let's see here... Galaxian truffle, a good start, spice concentrate, Ganymede sea rat, Torgo's powder, Bantha milk, zap apples... A respectable start, especially with some white dragon noodles and Romulan ale." She said happily providing a small sampling of some ultra rare and some rather common ingredients from around the universe. Clearly this tall dark woman was a frequent and experienced traveler.

(That kinda just became an excuse to name obscure sci-fi foods. XD so tempted to work in the pan galactic garble blaster but that just seemed a step too far. Anyway, culinary challenge, accepted! Lol

Bonus points if you recognize the foods and sources. ;) )

"An excellent goal no doubt." Spectra then replied to Bella, "What about in the MEANTIME hmm?" She asked, an excited look on her face. "I came here for some fun, some time to unwind and indulge! Of course, I will belong to the captain at some point tonight due to some slightly underhanded gameplay..." She said pointing out Sin a few tables away. "But in the meantime, I can feel the urges and excitement around me and it's exquisite, hehehe an Eden of lust and indulgence, it's almost hard to keep from simply devouring it all!" She continued, her tone and excitement obviously building, the shadows around her began to writhe like eager tentacles or hungry mouths before settling back down again. "But, one must maintain composure and etiquette lest they spoil the decorum." She concluded, returning to her more refined and calmer demeanor, for now.

----------

"What can I say? Little rodent running around in front of a big cat, just makes you wanna pounce." She admitted casually, no need to hide it. "Stirs up those primal urges." She grinned.

(I haven't been describing much of what Melissandra is doing aside from, a magic show, due to time limitations and stuff, but it's a mix of real and stage magic, so anyone familiar with Zatanna Zatara (Zatanna from DC comics), picture something like that. )
Sabi1
---

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:58 pm

*The little pink rat lass stomped her foot and in the middle of the outdoor section a whole circular kitchen surfaced from the blackness of the shadows. She was aparently adept at Umbramancy (Darkness manipulation), From there, she got to work on everyones meals, her cleaver moving at unbelievable speeds and producing slicing noises to satisfy the ears. She had to look up a few of the ingredients in her book here and there but her speed in reading was so swift that one could miss her pauses just by blinking. And to think, she was slowed down just so the audience could enjoy the display...however, when the ovens and fryers turned on, and food hit pots and skillets, thats when she REALLY slowed down, with the acception of zipping over to another station, Ceriza let the onlookers see the food being cooked, she was still swift, but one cannot rush the process.

[Ceriza prepared the ingrediants as followes for Spectras special order dishes.]
The white dragon noodles, Romulan ale were used to create a brothy Pho Beef Bo, and plenty of it. The remaining ale was also kept to the side and served in drink format.

The Ganymede sea rat, Galaxian truffle, and Torgo's powder-Ceriza raised an eyebrow at this one but accepted it anyways. Were chopped, beaten, and minced into a patty format, breaded in a lite batter, and wrapped in lovely iceberg lettuice leaves to make a low gluten meal(of course the breding still has gluten, I don't believe in gluten free anything being good for you. Bread is bread damnit). It was served with nine different sauces and sides all for dipping, everything from creamy cheese sauces, to lintel(cabbage or lettuice family) based green sauces with a bean base.

The Bantha milk, zap apples and spice concentrate, were made into a lovely and enriching apple tart, with deep spicy flavor and yet a creamy filling beneath the melt-in-your-maw fruit layer.

For the starter course, Ceriza began with the vegitarian option little salad wraps to provide contrast to the meaty soup that came after, and for the seafood course dish she also opted for the Vegitarian option for the same reason, prepping the palate for Ganymede sea rat, which formed the main course.

(So Sorry this took so long, had a few very distracting days this week. Hope to be back now.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay