Devour Pursuit Unit (DPU) - Interest Check

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Devour Pursuit Unit (DPU) - Interest Check

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:10 am

So, this is an interesting roleplay, because it's coupled with a game anyone can play. In this scenario, anyone who wants to be prey has to come up with a criminal(s) (up to three at a time), the crimes they've committed (it'll determine priorities) and any other details. Preds are members of the DPU, or Devour Pursuit Unit- a police force permitted to dispose of caught criminals with their own bodies, but to do so they need to beat their charge in a game; if the DPU agent loses, they have to take their suspect to the easily-escaped prison, instead.

Now, in regards to the game itself, all you need is a deck of standard playing cards. Shuffle your Deck(s)- one per character you're playing- properly every time you engage, either as a criminal getting caught or DPU agent finding a perp. Leave the Jokers in. Each player starts with 20 Life (normally).
At the start of play, draw 3 cards. During each of your turns, draw 1 card (normally). Perp always goes first, unless the DPU agent is a Takeover type.
During your turn, you can play any one card from your hand, discarding it into a pile. Number cards have a value equal to their numerical value, ace is (normally) 1, face cards have a value of 11.
Black suits (clubs and spades) restore your Life by their value. Red suits (hearts and diamonds) damage your opponent's Life by their value. The Joker can copy the value of any card in your own discard pile, but of the opposite suit color.

At the start of each game, a DPU agent declares what type they want to be for this game- they don't play fair.
Takeover type goes first instead of the perp, has the option to mulligan (shuffle back and draw) a bad hand once per game, and engages in some oral vore.
Interceptor type draws twice at the start of their turn, and their aces are high (value of 12), but are locked into unbirth/cock vore.
Riot type starts with 40 Life instead of 20, and once per game, before their draw for turn, can look at and rearrange the top 5 cards of their Deck in any order. However, if you choose to be Riot type, you have to stick the perp deep up your ass.
Impact type get to play up to 2 cards per turn, and the first card they play each turn is removed from their opponent's Deck if it's still there (if it's a Joker, only one is removed). They can choose which way they consume a perp . . . but it can't be the vore type used by any other agent type.

You do choose at the start of each game the way you want to play, so agents don't have to worry about the job going stale.

Once at least 4 people say they want to participate, I'll put up a signup sheet.
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Re: Devour Pursuit Unit (DPU) - Interest Check

Postby Phionna » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:45 pm

Concept was great for a predatory momma cow like mine....up until you got to the deck of cards shenanigans.

Yeah.. I'm not really feeling that system. It's too much up to RNG with a full deck and the forced vore activity makes no sense. You could just as easily make it an opposed rollz for best of three and letting them win that way.
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:32 am

The thing about the card game was mostly to allow some resistance if someone who wants to be prey is pursued by a DPU agent that doesn't appeal to them, either due to character design or preferred method of vore. I wanted to implement some kind of game to the system, but I don't have the creativity for much more than an adaptation of a basic card game model.

I am up for changing out the game for something a bit less RNG heavy, though.
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Postby SupahSaiyan1 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:33 pm

I'd be interested in being an officer, plus I always love a good struggle from prey
SupahSaiyan1
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:27 pm

I am also interested in your game
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Wanderingstarr » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:25 am

I'm interested
Wanderingstarr
New to the forum