Switch (prey lean) looking for partner (discord)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Switch (prey lean) looking for partner (discord)

Postby KookieKutter2 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Hello! I finally figured out how to find my old posts so I can edit/change them. Yay! :lol:

Anyways I am looking for a human/Humanoid/Anthro pred of any gender or species (as long as you can talk and stand on two legs) to do some roleplay with. I'm not able to respond constantly, but I would like a partner to have a descriptive roleplay with. I have some characters that I would like to use, but that will be entirely up to whoever I get a message from and what their preferences are. I am primarily looking for nonfatal anal vore (with some exceptions) with no digestion. I know digestion is almost a must-have here, but it just makes me uncomfortable. I primarily play female humans, elves, and fairies, with the occasional naga, mermaid, and succubus. I am feeling super prey-y atm so if you would like to roleplay and are understanding to my busy schedule, please feel free to message me. I prefer to RP on discord (KookieKutter2#5308) but I can RP here every few weeks or so. I am fine with almost anything, just be sure to ask me about it before you do it. Chances are I won't turn you down. My only hard no's are:
No incest
No Fatality
No digestion
No Hard vore

Please feel free to message me! Once you do I can let you know when I am available!

Anyways I can't wait to start talking to you! :) :) :) :) :)

Last bumped by KookieKutter2 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:49 pm.
KookieKutter2
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay